First of all I'd like to say that I was a cheerleader for my highschool. I now just stick with All-Star dance/cheerleading. I'd like to commend the cheerleaders for their efforts of boosting wrestlers or at least the fans. I think that if a cheerleading squad is organized and knows some stuff about wrestling, I don't have a problem with them cheering at matches. I do believe though, if cheerleaders are just there to pick up guys or prance around in a skirt, you have no business being there. Also, if you don't know the appropriate time to be cheering, standing up, etc., then you should not be there. I think one of the main problems with cheerleaders being at tournies is sometimes they can get in the way. I think yelling in the stands would be stupid because you'll be up in someone's ear and there's no room, but if you chose to cheer matside, you should look around you to figure out where the best place to sit would be. you don't want to get in the way of parents, paying fans, wrestlers, or coaches but you need to be visible.
that's all folks!
ps: don't hate on big people. Cheerleading is not about how cute they look in the skirt, its how spirited and dedicated they are. I know with stunting, I'm glad i had some bigger people holding me up.