Brett,

I cannot say that I disagree with your statement. There is work to do. Over the past many years proposals have been submitted and put up for vote at the State Body meeting. The point of my post…taking the perspective as a club representative with only one vote…is to point out that the problem is bigger than moving one county; and quite possibly moving just one county will only make the problem we have bigger or will at the very least just relocate the problem from where it currently is. I stuck my neck out and also told you an idea that could fix the “larger” problem we have and pointed out where others may attack it from. “WE” are USAWKS…almost everything requires a majority vote from our member clubs to get passed. There is nothing that our leadership can do about this issue without a grass roots effort. Again speaking only as a club representative with a single vote…I will not support a halfhearted effort. If we want to fix the problem then WE need to pull the band aid off in one big yank and not try to cover it up.

Mark Stanley
Jr. Viking Wrestling Club

Last edited by Mark J Stanley; 03/12/13 04:55 PM.