Originally Posted By: Kale Mann
Originally Posted By: AndrewFTW
no disrespect to Quinton he is a tough wrestler, I simply didn't understand why he was chosen. Chill out, no need to get in an uproar over an easily answered question. people are Wolfs on this talk forum and quick to speak up, and attack. I feel like their was alot of hostility in your reply, no need to jump the gun and be rude, on a website. I know alot of people that are very hesitant to post on here because of the criticism they feel like they would get. I guess I will make sure watch I say on here I don't want to offend anyone over a question that I had.

While you may have not to intentionally offend anyone, I for one took offense at your initial statement. Here is why.

Who put these rosters together?
&

I don't understand the logic
- to me reads as if the people who put these rosters together were illogical.

And yes, I do agree that while you may have not meant any offense to Quinton, your post could be read as an insult to him.

People need to understand that this process is VERY time consuming and involves a lot of continually moving pieces. It requires not only an invitation- but the ACCEPTANCE of the invitation. We don't post on here who all declined because it really shouldn't need to be posted- that was the young men's decision for any of a number of reasons.

And yes I agree that people on here are very quick to attack- which is exactly how I read your initial post.

I had almost the same response written as Coach Mann but then deleted it as I figured somebody would find a reason to tear that apart and I do get easily offended smile Therefore, I just chose to let it die down... but I agree 100% with Coach Mann and his statements are spot on how I read it as well and my first impressions.

God Bless all of you and I hope you all enjoy the event!