I hate to be the one to bring this up but every high school wrestler in the state signed up with a kids club in the last few weeks in order to wrestle kids and none of them practiced with that club all year...unless they broke the KSHSAA rules. Also this kid in question is potentially moving to district 2. And as a side note, every kid in 100 lbs high school division moves on to state, there were 2 other kids in D1 and 2 kids in D2. If you want to argue about the fact that it messes up seeding in the state bracket then I guess you don't believe as I do. "you have to beat everyone in the bracket to be a champ, period." I am sure this club did not accept this kid for team points, heck they would have qualified 61 without him!!! They are a great club with great coaches, great kids, and great families! They simply are giving a high schooler a chance to wrestle in the qualifying tournaments and helping Kansas Kids wrestling grow!! Not recruiting for a state title but helping develop Kansas wrestling into a Powerhouse, which is what we all should be promoting!!!!