I grew up in Ohio, and wrestling is huge there. Wrestling only takes a backseat to football in Ohio as far as all sports go. The one thing I loved about it was that every kids club was a feeder club for a certain high school. They didn't let kids come join their club if they believed he would be wrestling some day for another high school. And when that did happen things got very bitter. Even the private high schools who did recruit, had there own feeder programs. Kids grew up together in those wrestling rooms and continued that all the way through high school. Of course people actually do move and that is something you can not control. Personally I believe that is the way it should be. A lot of schools don't have wrestling or clubs to attend in their area so you have to do what you have to do. The super clubs where half the kids don't even know the other kids on their team is silly to me. Just a personal opinion. Super clubs were only summer time clubs for freestyle and Greco where all the best kids came together because they were the only ones dedicated during the summer. Taking as many kids you can to win a kids state title because you out number everyone else 2 to 1, 3 to 1, 4 to 1 really isn't a title at all any way. When your high school wins a team title with the boys you fed into the program, who are all great students and upstanding kids in the community then you really accomplished something as a coach. Only a personal opinion and I know others won't agree, so please do not bash to each their own.