This is Will's post. Sitting on a lead…Work for a fall when on top! That is the start and the finish of the post. Then his last post in the thread, "Take them down and pin them!" I just piled on with how I feel about "practicing" during a match and going for the end state when you can. I know the match he mentions in his post as well, could have been a State Championship that year if the wrestler would have finished business early on instead of "practicing".

Mr. Trowbridge, I know that you have a special wrestler on the mat and he must have accomplished everything he has by working extremely hard. I saw him wrestle a few times and he is mighty solid. I would be very proud of him too if he was my son. My son wrestled to finish a match as soon as he could, if and when he had the chance. I don't think it took anything away from how he wrestled at the end of the day. He only accomplished what he did by practicing in practice and wrestling his best when had to face an opponent that wasn't in his practice room every day.

Lee Girard