While I don’t mind the idea of FS/GR during the season I’m not sure how well they would go over based on the thought of how many clubs have time to teach both and how many would wrestle both. I see several weights being combined.

What are the chances some people get upset with decisions here and start wrestling/building AAU like Missouri does? It probably wouldn’t go over well at 1st but it could build in the long run.

I still believe we need to end earlier just not a month. Regardless of some people sales pitch it will force clubs to start earlier or be behind. Tournaments will start popping up in November no doubt and that is just crazy IMO.

We could definitely re-look the weight classes, the heavy ones that were added this year have little to no participation in the state series.

My biggest concern is splitting the state tournament, this weekend will be a great atmosphere and to take that away and split it up just seems crazy to me.

Oh and I booked a room today at Forbes Super 8 for $79. Yes there are hotels that are way more expensive but anytime/anywhere there is an event that fills a city they are going to raise the rates, check any college or professional sports town, they all do it.