Loc: Shawnee Kansas
I am looking for the Board minutes from the last 3 meetings including the online budget meeting - not sure where or who has that information. Just curious how we passed a draft budget with no minutes from the online meeting to present to the state body in October. I believe there have been 3 or 4 meetings since July 2016.

ARTICLE V – MEETINGS (1) State Body Meetings

g. Order of Business – The order of business at all meetings of the members, shall be as follows: i. Roll Call ii. Proof of Notice of Meeting, or Waiver of Notice iii. Reading of minutes of preceding meeting iv. Reports of officers v. Reports of committees vi. Approval of budget (vote must be for entire budget) vii. Election of officers viii. Unfinished business ix. New business All officers giving reports will provide a typed or neatly hand-written copy of their report to the Secretary prior to giving the report to the state body.

Sean McCarthy

If you want changes in the By Laws they must be submitted by March 15TH - The old deadline was July.

http://www.usawks.com/ByLaws.pdf

ARTICLE IX – AMENDMENTS OF BY-LAWS (1) These By-Laws may be altered, amended or repealed and a set of new By-Laws may be adopted at any annual State Body meeting or at any special State Body meeting in which at least fifty percent (50%) of all voting representatives of the state are present. This fifty (50%) requirement excludes any Kansas high school only teams chartered by USA Wrestling. Only those proposed changes which have been identified in a notice sent out to member clubs at least 20 days in advance of the meeting may be voted upon at the meeting; however, amendments to the proposals are allowed. (2) Proposed amendments of these by-laws may be made by any individual member of the USAWKansas Wrestling Association. To guarantee that a proposed amendment is considered by the Board of Directors, it must be presented to the State Chairman, in writing, by certified mail postdated no later than March 15. The State Chairman must mail or email a copy of any proposed amendments to each member of the Board of Directors no later than March 20. The Board of Directors will review proposed amendments and make recommendation to the State Body at the next annual meeting.