jhballer, first of all, the managers were not told that they were wasted space. Your girlfriend does not show up at practice. Your sister does the most work of all our managers, and coach didn't tell her to "fly a kite." My problem with this whole argument is this: ANYONE IN THE UNITED STATES CAN GO TO WICHITA TO WATCH THE STATE TOURNAMENT! Just because they aren't travelling w/ the team doesn't mean they are banned from the tourney! Also, coach put all the managers on the pass gate list, so your girlfriend and sister can get into the coliseum for free. And coach is going to give the managers meal money as well! I don't see what the big deal is with your complaint. In my opinion, some managers may not "qualify" for state. If the managers are part of the team, then they need to put in enough work to make it to state, just like the wrestlers. And, like wrestlers, if they don't put in the work, they don't deserve the right to get a free trip to state. I didn't think you had all the facts straight, so there you go. See you this weekend, jhballer.

Hunter Samuels
Tonganoxie

Hunter Samuels
Tonganoxie