I am not a manager. That is not right that your disrict is making you pay your way into state vikesmanager 05. I dont think that is right i am not even a part of the team i take pictures for my school and for the wrestlers that are going to be there (they enjoying getting them back)..anyways i get to get in with a braclet and i am allowed to take pictures so i dont see why your disrict is making you pay..anyways i think that the any team should have managers if they do their job. at my school i think that our managers are just a distraction and they just go to duels and tournys to get attetion, (this includes our trainer) they might be cute girls but i dont think that the team needs to be bringing them along if they dont do much. our trainer goes and talks with other teams which is alright but she flirts with a lot of guys and thats wrong, she has been known to rap other teams arms feet or whatever (this maybe her job but not for another team)i dont think that our managers qualify to travel with the team, but i do think that any manager that earns the right to travel then they should be treated like anyother team member

if you don't like something change it, if you can't change it, change your attitude