sarah, i did say you did the most work of all the managers, and if any of them deserve to go, it's you. But you and the others didn't get to go. and about the meal money, did you ask coach for it? my guess is no. Also, Amie could have gone to state if she wanted, but she had prior engagements. I went to state last year because I worked harder than anyone on the team, and coach thought i deserved to go to state with the team. This year, Justin and I put in the extra effort to practice with the team the week of state, unlike some other individuals who will remain nameless. But, we couldn't go with the team because there would have been even more of a problem. I have worked as hard if not harder than the rest of the team, including managers. And about next year us not having managers, we should be able to find some that won't mind being "so mistreated" by the coach. Even if we don't, there are plenty of good teams out there that don't have managers. Sarah, thanks for your help, even though you weren't the most cooperative at times, just like the others.

Hunter Samuels
Tonganoxie