8. Garrett Lange - Goddard
Anticipated High School Weight Class: 160
Anticipated College Weight Class: 157

Analysis: Garrett has a career record of 114-19 while standing on the podium all three years. He won a state title in 2017 and was a USAW Cadet Folkstyle AA in 2015. He has been a great contributor to our national dual teams and has left me with many memories of his battles on the mat.

Words from the corner: Garrett has matured over the past couple years and become a great asset to our program. Garrett wrestles very physical and has continued to work hard this summer to finish his HS career on a high note. Garrett plans on attending Cowley Community College and wrestle. – Head coach Brett Means

9. Nick Jouret – Olathe South

Anticipated High School Weight Class: 182
Anticipated College Weight Class: 174

Analysis: With a career record of 126-17, Nick finished 3rd as a freshman and again as a sophomore before winning a state title in 2017. He looks to shatter the 150 win mark and add to his 2015 USAW Folkstyle All-American finish. This kid is fun to watch and will make any college program better!

Words from the corner: Nick Jouret is a coach's dream! No matter where we go, Nick is one of the most impressive athletes in the gym. The star quarterback shines on both the gridiron and the mat for Olathe South. On the mat, I would describe Nick as explosive - and his arsenal of attacks continue to evolve and improve. Nick's potential in college is through the roof. He's an elite level athlete with room to grow, and he's one of the most coachable kids I've ever worked with. – Head coach Conor Fitzgerald

10. Christopher Ball - Hoisington
Anticipated High School Weight Class: 152
Anticipated College Weight Class: 149

Analysis: Christopher is a three-time state finalist and 2X champion with a 119-9 career record. He is also a talented track athlete, picking up 3 state medals this past year with his specialty in the Pole Vault, placing in the top 4 every season. He comes from a family of elite wrestlers and has that rare character that was obvious the first time I met him.

Words from the Corner: Chris is a leader in the wrestling room and is an outstanding student in the classroom having been almost a perfect 4.0 student to date. He shows exceptional class in both winning and losing and he is very active in church, serving as a counselor at some of the Christian Camps during the summer. Christopher Ball is just a great kid to have in any school. I feel extremely lucky to have had the opportunity to get to coach. - Head Coach Dan Schmidt

HM:
Austin Andres - Goddard
Chris Cox - Oakley
Cordel Duhart – Blue Valley Southwest
Terrell Garraway – Olathe North
Ryan Johnson – Norton
Tate Steele – Lawrence Free State
Riley Tubbs - Wabaunsee

Eric Johnson

Acts 4:12