Why do you have to turn it in to a Wichita thing
Billy Mac, that was a punk thing to do. It is not about that at all. First somebody brings up how tough 5A was going to be especially with the addition of Aquinas and Emporia. Then somebody wants to make a smack comment about 5A. I brought up Goddard who was in 5A 5 years ago, Carroll and then Turner as just a FEW examples of the toughness of 5A. Then you have to go into this whole BC vs. Manhattan thing and that is not what it was about. Now you are going to turn it into a Wichita sucks thing and that was a punk thing to do and was wrong. First of all, West who is in 5A now won your precious 6A title in 99. South was third in 2000 in 6A and is always near the top of 6A. Heights was near the top in 2003 or 2004. I am sure there are more examples but I cannot remember them all. Kapaun was third in 5A in 2000 behind Ark City and Goddard. Also I can remember a couple of years ago when one of your Manhappiness stars was bested in the finals at state by some pitiful kid from East High. Last year Northwest was 6th in 6A and South was close to the top, so I do not know where all of this Wichita crap is coming from but I can guarantee you that NW will be real high this year and South will be near the top again. I could see three Wichita teams in the top ten of 6A this year. No one was ever disrespecting Manhattan so you need to get off that crap. Everybody respects Manhattan so you do not have to worry about that.