Hopefully those in High School or in the know can help out with information regarding our All Americans, including our High School All-American Wrestlers.

I am still looking for All-Americans from Kids through Seniors divisions. Placement in a recognized National tournament, (not regional) qualifies an individual for All-American on the T-Shirt. Placing in more than one tournament in a given year can qualify an individual for a multiple placer for that given year. I am also looking for Academic All-Americans for the T-Shirt. The design for the shirt has already been decided on and it is going to look nice.

I am also willing to work with clubs on shirts for their wrestlers regarding potential fund raisers. If clubs are interested let me know and I can again provide more information. There will be discounts on the initial preorder for the first 100 shirts. I am not certain as to the final price of the shirt but estimate it to be around $15. Pre orders and club orders will be less than this. I just want to break even and maybe get a little extra to help with my own sons tournament expenses. I have made the commitment to give 1/2 of all profits to Kansas Kids Wrestling for use by our State National Team.