Randy and others, thanks for the comments and I agree with many of the things you are saying. Randy I really like the concept of qualifying for the tournament. What I will say is that this individual is doing a very popular series on the East Coast and they are wanting to find ways to step into the Midwest. I'll also say that their Jr. High and High School tournament is one of the top tournaments in the country. I will be speaking to them more this afternoon and discussing ideas and all. I’ll also say that they are looking at the possibility of adding the Kansas site to their national points system that determines their end of year “National Awards.”

Randy you make mention of the qualifying thing and I like that. Could you require qualifications kind of like the Ohio Tournament of Champions or what? I kind of accept the fact for example, that for kids anyway, that Tulsa is a National level tournament and they don't have qualifying. The question becomes, how do you generate enough wrestlers to make a profit or not loose money, and at the same time, draw the kids that would qualify the tournament as a national? Keep the ideas and dates coming.