Listen, I don't mean to be a jerk, but I have been around wrestling a long long time. If I was Jeff Peterson, I would be a pissed off dude putting a target on me like that. First of all, 98% of the wrestling world has not even heard of him. Secondly, if he worked hard this summer to be a silent champion, somebody messed that up.
But I have never heard of him. I have never seen him on the freestyle scene, I have never seen him on the greco scene, and I haver never seen him on the collegiate scene. JEFF PETERSON, WHO THE HECK IS JEFF PETERSON! The Peterson is a great move off the bottom, but I don't believe he invented it.
If Zeleski, Douglass, Smith, etc. are not talking about him, then who is he. Is Bickley, Renfro, Whiles even talking about this cat. Do they want him????? JEFF Peterson, might be a nice guy, but to put yourself, or let your friends put you on here as the next Cael Sanderson, Pat Smith, Dan Gable, Zack Roberson, Dusty Spaulding, Eric Guerro, and the list goes on. Well, stop, become that, then we will talk about you. Until then, can somebody send me a profile on Jeff Peterson, his wins, his losses, is background. So me and the rest of the Kansas wrestling world can know who the heck he is?