Great now we have two people who I can only assume are JV wrestlers for Scott City on here bragging about how they won state. Its just a shame that you didn't contribute any points to the effort. I think we've already established the fact that Scott City won state and for that I gave you praise. However I still thinks its funny how Abilene finished out of first by 9.5 points and only brought less that half the guys that Scott city did. Case in point im not upset in any way that Abilene finshed second, actually im quite happy about it. Just another top 3 finish to add to the tradition. I made no excuses for them, other people might have but I did not. I heard all these rumors about people not feeling well, broken body parts and so on, but I dismissed them. I think what sets in my mind above all else is that Abilene was three match points away from another state championship( speaking about the two 4th place finshers who could have got third but did not). And you don't get much closer than that! So while you two bask in the glory of being state champions as I and my fellow teamates have already, just remember that those three match points is all that seperates the two teams.

William Nigel Isom
KSHSAA Official # 14274
USAWKS # 577
Riley KS