I just finished my french toast instead of pancakes for breakfast. For those of you who think that I am moving on - I just moved in June so I think we're staying put. I have been with this program for 12 years and at the banquet if they tell me to leave I'll leave. As far a my dedication and coaching with the kids program - I have not been told my that I am on the chopping block. My intentions are to fully continue to help build our kids program along with several other coaches in our program. I talked with 10 of our coaches yesterday at Topeka and at the High School regionals about this very topic. I guess they all have a weak opinion. Where would we be at if you have ten kids (6&Under) - of those ten kids 7 really really really like wrestling and 3 kids burn out by the time they are 10 & and under - is it worth it - not in our cheesey weak opinion. Burn out means they never come back - they won't watch it, practice it, and even talk the sport down to their peers and adults. The lost of those 3 kids are the ones I want to keep involved. I am not worried about the ones with the passion.

Smokeycabin - Coach Sean McCarthy