little buster, this is the 135 pounder from garden city, and you said that i should ask the 152 pounder what your talking about, and possibly who you are. maybe i will and by the way his name is josh holler. oh yhea,
Quote:
I was talking to the gc 152 pounder (dont remember names) and he said that he heard some of his teamates talking about it. then i asked the 103, 125 and 135, and pounders (i think their names are dusty and ryker but i dont know the 103 pounder name) but they said that it was true.
why not leave other people out of your stupidity and when i say other people i mean me, the 103 pounder kyle blacksheep, the 125 pounder dusty briggs, and of course jush holler. you could have said that he got some from some girl, but no, you had to be immature and tell where she was from, and who told you this. oh yhea, and one more thing, next time you decide to say something stupid, i want to let you know to get your facts stright. if you want to say something, make sure that it is true before you flapin your big mouth.

whats your problem