The reason of science to me isn't to disprove God but rather find out how he may of done some of the things in our world. Its a question of "how not who". Christians are taught to love everyone even if they disagree with how they are living.....its not our place to judge someone....thats for their creator. We are just supposed to guide and help our fellow man find God who we love and trust. Now to Sr. Larson's post that asked does believing in a oderless, colorless supreme being,....make him real.....well you can't see the air you breath but that doesn't stop you from breathing does it?...Some would say well you can see wind and thats air....no thats the effect of air....you can also see the effects of God on people's life! Im not on here to make you believe the way I do but I think you have some common misconseptions(spelling) of what it is to be a Christian. Calling someone God is in violation of the Ten Commandments and I believe it is wrong....but I will not say that I have not said things like this before.....yet Christ died so I could be forgiven for the wrong things I do...I have repented and tried not to do so again...the prayer most wrestlers say to God is for safety and use of their abilities which God gave them not to win the match or something like that!!!