My school was and alwasy has been biased towards the basketball team. Its really sad too becuase our basketball teams are consistantly sucky in fact this year the boys didn't win one game, and yet they still manage to fill the auditorium every game. Whereas our wrestling team which has won 3 state titles in the last 6 years including this year are lucky to fill one side. I've heard basketball players talk bad about the wrestlers but not one of them ever had the guts to come up and call me . And even if they did I would just laugh at them because my girlfriend would be standing right next to me. What is really funny is my sophmore years we had about 5 guys come out for wrestling that played basketball thier freshman years and the did well, one of them was actually on varsity (granted he did wrestle for 6 years before that) The funniest thing was that 5 of our best wrestlers could be the 5 varsity starters of our basketball team in thier own game but its not the other way around. All I can say is let them think whatever they want.

William Nigel Isom
KSHSAA Official # 14274
USAWKS # 577
Riley KS