See you people out WEST can think what ya want about the Eastern part of the state. But when u look at it from are point of view we wrestle top school also but, they are not from Kansas. Like for example OAK PARK HIGH SCHOOL KANSAS CITY MO #6 Team in the NATION. PARK HILL, PARK HILL PLATTE COUNTY, SOUTH BLUE SPRINGS SOUTH, BLUE SPRINGS, RAY PAC, and some OKLAHOMA Schools also some IOWA and some from ST. LOUIS MO. Just to name a few. If i could remember correctly at the Baldwin Tournament last year OAK PARK CAKED walked past one of your top teams from out there. So my point is u guys cant realy say that we suck because we see better teams then u do. So that is why are records are low but when it comes to state time we all place. I am not saying that i was the best wrestler but i was not a push over and i have beaten state champs like TJ SEEBALT CINNER FIELD IOWA at the UNI wrestling camp 2 yeas ago. But, this isn't about me this is about the East gettign respect. that is all i have to say right now intill some HATERS POST SOME THING ELSE. O wait who won the hardest tountameant in the state for the past couple of years ACCHS EASTERN SCHOOL or waith KANSAS CITY TURNER LOL, west get real stop all that hatten because all we are going to do is shake u off.

RON HAWTHORNE

TEAM USA 2005 WORLD JUDO 60kg CHAMPION