If you want the best high school wrestling in the country, it doesn't get much better than Pennsylvania. The Pennsylvania state tournament probably is the toughest (maybe the exception of California with one class). The first place college recruiters go to are Pennsylvania and then Ohio. Oklahoma and are Iowa are definitely not what I would call recruiting hot beds.

Oklahmoma may do well in the "freestyle national duals", but of course they are hosted in Oklahoma so those guys don't have to travel. I know the event has average attendance from eastern states.

Speaking of National Duals, check out the NWCA duals which is collegiant style, Team Diesel from Pennsylania has won that the last three years.

Look at this statistic, NCAA qualifiers by state Pennsylvania 59, Ohio 35, Iowa 12, Kansas 7, Oklahoma 6. (Interesting Oklahoma has more population than KS if you want to talk population)

Look at last year Fargo Jr National All-Americans Pennsylvania-16, Oklahoma-6.

I still think one of the better measures is Senior Nationals since it takes the best Wrestlers in the country and they wrestle collegiant style. Ohio has dominated this event winning, 4 out last 5. They took second this year. Oklahoma struggles to get in the top 10, what did they take 17th. Kansas also has routinely done better at this event than Oklahoma.

Anybody can talk, but show me some facts to support your opinion. The truth is, Oklahoma wrestling, if at all, is marginally better than Kansas wrestling. Iowa might be a step above these two.