Kansas Wrestling

Sub District Results?????????

Posted By: windjammer

Sub District Results????????? - 03/06/08 05:06 PM

I've never gotten to be first in requesting sub district results. I thought if I requested them before subs, it should ensure I'm first.

Now why haven't they been posted yet?

Thanks
Posted By: sportsfan02

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/06/08 05:30 PM

Originally Posted By: windjammer
I've never gotten to be first in requesting sub district results. I thought if I requested them before subs, it should ensure I'm first.

Now why haven't they been posted yet?

Thanks

I've never gotten to be the first to bump a thread requesting results so BUMP.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/06/08 06:33 PM

I know everyone is busy, but PLEASE post these as soon as possible so I know how everyone is going to do.
Posted By: Chief Renegade

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/06/08 06:38 PM

I've never gotten to bump a thread that had bumped a thread requesting results that haven't happened yet.
Posted By: StudentOfTheGame

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/06/08 06:45 PM

what exacly is this thread about?
Posted By: Cokeley

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/06/08 07:05 PM

They will be available live as the matches progress this year. At least for District 1 they will be.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/06/08 07:05 PM

That's ridiculous. By then, he will have already won or lost.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/06/08 07:09 PM

what are you talking about ........ do you want the peope to be mind readers

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/06/08 07:18 PM

That's ridiculous. By then, he will have already won or lost.

And he's not even that tall.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/06/08 07:59 PM

Come on Chief. You know it's ridiculous. I might as well watch his matches if I have to wait for live results.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/06/08 08:06 PM

well hey thats a idea wath him haha
Posted By: usawks1

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/06/08 09:57 PM

... then again, there is that $3.09 gas! Let's crown a virtual champ and just stay home!

That would be something all the kids could boast about for their entire existence ... as long as we don't have to re-boot!
Posted By: nix

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/06/08 10:53 PM

where do you get 3.09 gas out here it's 3.16 man you have it lucky.
Posted By: Mike Juby

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/06/08 11:42 PM

The results have been posted, but are only available to those with access to the restricted Advanced Results subforum.

For access to this subforum, send $199.95 payable to me. I must receive all checks no later than the day before yesterday. Send the payments to your home address; I have a working relationship with the postmaster that guarantees these payments will be forwarded to my office.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/06/08 11:48 PM

i called the postmaster he said he did not know you mike.
Posted By: Mike Juby

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 12:32 AM

He's required to say that under provision 4025.2(c)ii.3-A3 of our super-secret New World Order contract. You can obtain the same type of service - just send $199.95 payable to me ...

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 01:37 AM

would you take 199.90 payable to me.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 01:56 PM

More examples of the "establishment" oppressing us while enjoying reduced price gasoline, time travel and good postal service.

You are making over a million dollars with your outrageous $199.95 preadvance bracket charges, and still nothing has been posted.
Posted By: Beeson

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 02:03 PM

I was skeptical at first, but payed the 199.95. Let me say it was well worth it. I think the biggest advantage is knowing where the upsets are so I can really pay attention to those matches. Thanks again Juby, you made a believer out of me.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 02:09 PM

I also paid the 199.95 and it saved me $10,000. I saw my kid with an injury default and I can assure you, he will now NOT be going to Subs. The advanced results subforum was a lifesaver!

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 02:15 PM

Depending on when he defaults, he may still qualify for districts. You may want to take a look at that. He could always get to the semi's and fake an injury. In fact, that may be what the advanced results subforum is predicting. Time travel is mysterious stuff.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 02:52 PM

Do you have to make weight? Or can you just submit your kid at the weight you would like?
Posted By: ReDPloyd

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 03:01 PM

Will you take Euros? Let me see, with the current exchange rate right now, that would be about 128 Euros. If so, will you take cash Euros or should I send a Euro money order?
Posted By: Owlbacker

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 03:13 PM

Since I am signing my son up for 4 different weight classes in order to see how he finishes in each one to determine his best chances, do I need to send 4 different checks, or does the 199.00 cover all 4. (and with your ability to predict the future I will let you guess on how long you will have to hold the check/checks before they will clear)

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 03:22 PM

The advanced results service is going to really hurt concession sales.
Posted By: paper clip

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 03:28 PM

thats true
Posted By: caneymom

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 03:42 PM

My son just had to have surg. on his hip putting a screw in it. He has had to set this season out, I was wondering if this $ included results from next year as well. That way we know if we should let him play football or not!!

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 03:50 PM

As long as Mike's flux capaciter is able to get 1.21 gigawatts of electricity.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 03:56 PM

Jammer,

You know that Mike has never been able to generate that much energy.
Posted By: luellen

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 04:22 PM

My son got beat in the semi-Finals with a head lock to a kid he beat three times this year. I warned him the kid was a head wrestler. When will he ever learn? Well worth the money though. Thanks mike.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 04:24 PM

Well, at least he gets to go on to virtual districts.
Posted By: KMac

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 04:28 PM

Juby,
My kid lost to Hulk Hogan in a 6U 40 bracket. Did you bracket this thing? How much do protests cost and can the outcome of a protest be determined prior to that match even taking place?

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 04:31 PM

You can't protest the 6 and unders. It's too hard on their young psychies.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 04:48 PM

And wrestling the Hulkster with all those Hulk-a-maniacs matside isn't? That's messed up. I'm going out to my mailbox and retrieving my $199 check and tearing it up then. Good luck to the rest of you.
Posted By: paper clip

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 04:49 PM

mike are you talking about issac

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 04:50 PM

KMac

I've seen that Hogan kid before. I don't know why he is even wrestling Subs because the following weekend he has an appointment with Congress regarding the BALCO investigation. He says it was just a special cream he used to treat a bad case of ringworm he got back during the '06-'07 season. I am kind of on the fence as to whether or not I believe him.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 04:53 PM

I'm on the fence on that too, Brother. My son was a little intimidated by the 24" Pythons. We thought he was just rubbing some fake tan lotion on before the match.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 05:02 PM

Yes, It was Isaac & He was ahead 7-1 when he got stuck. Isaiah got In a banana split In the final match & got 2nd cost me another $199.95 to find that out. They both got a good talking to when I get home tonight.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 05:19 PM

I just paid an extra hundred and was able to get a couple of kids deleted from my boy's bracket. If you come home tonight and your kid has vanished, that's probably why. He should reappear the Sunday following subs.

Sorry, but I couldn't take any chances.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 06:07 PM

Finally, we have a worthwhile thread to relieve some of nervous anxiety! Clearly this is better than bashing of each other!!
Posted By: Allie

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 06:20 PM

Thanks guys for the much needed laugh during my day... of course now everyone knows I was sneaking a peak at something that isn't in my job description... but what the heck. I'm back to the future now!!

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 06:39 PM

Randy, sorry the gloves are off. I am sick & tired of my sons losing matches to these hack moves. Teach your kid how to wrestle, not throw hack moves. These moves (head lock Banana split ect) cost my sons both first place at subs. To be honest I am steamed about it!!!

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 06:48 PM

steamed? dont say that word to loud, my son might hear you, he wasted months of eating steamed veggies in order to make weight just to find out that three of the kids in his bracket were being trained by barry bonds and roger clemens.....I thought it a little odd that they had beards and size nine shoes while only being 8 years old.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 07:42 PM

mike i think i will pay the 199.95 instead of being a cheap skate and only trying to pay 199.90 looks like money well spent. if i catch my postman down at the bar with my check, iam going to put him in a hack move.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 07:55 PM

Go with the headlock & cranker hard. When you get him on his back pull hard on the elbow & arch your back. I will bet he dont know how to roll through it. You may hear him start to make whining & crying noises this just means you have it applyed correctly. Why dont you just learn how to wrestle & you can just attack the legs??
Posted By: Mike's Mom

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 08:20 PM

You are all hilarious!!! I agree this was a much needed break to calm the nerves before cruch time.

Mike's Mom

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 08:38 PM

i figured then the postman can get on here and he to can complain about hack moves.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Owlbacker
I thought it a little odd that they had beards and size nine shoes while only being 8 years old.

... and had a 2 year old calling him Daddy!
Posted By: Reesor

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 08:49 PM

What do you get when you cross a fish with a hack?
STICK!!!!

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 08:53 PM

We're leaving for Wichita. I went into the advance results page, cut and pasted his name into the championship, and made him the OW with a $200.00 cash prize.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 09:00 PM

Yea, Thats what all you cheap shot artists say. I dont normally use it but if its there I will. We have all heard that one before. Then you come out in the first round reaching for the head. Learn how to shoot before the postman gets hip to your game & you end up on your back.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 09:05 PM

Originally Posted By: usawks1
 Originally Posted By: Owlbacker
I thought it a little odd that they had beards and size nine shoes while only being 8 years old.

... and had a 2 year old calling him Daddy!

Yeah talk about confusing, my kid getting cement mixered by what seemed to be a very small 30 year old, and my two year old calling that same small 30 year old "daddy"....no wonder my wife wanted to forfiet that match.....it all makes sense now...yet like some weird dream

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 09:16 PM

You don't want none of this.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 09:25 PM

I take that back about rolling through the head lock. This boy looks like a seasoned pro. Nix you better have your A game on. I would hit the weights for 6 months or so before you tie into him.
Posted By: bockman

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 09:29 PM

looks like he is standing outside of cheers. must of had a few in that pic.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/08 09:40 PM

You might want to take it easy on the postman. Christmas will be upon us soon and you don't want that letter to Santa to mysteriously disappear.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/09/08 01:50 AM

just got home man that postman looks mean my 5 year old has a better chance than me, unless he wrestles like he did today thought i was going to throw a pillow out there for him to sleep on.
Posted By: Allie

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/10/08 03:44 AM

Hey guys - better check the brackets and see if they filled in how you did. I'm wishing I had paid the $199.95 to see how my son will do... his bracket is filled with top quality wrestlers - he's wrestled all but 2 before - I will assure him that they must be the best of the best in order to be competing with him and his bracket mates!!

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/10/08 01:46 PM

Here's an interesting picture of my son in the 2058 oldtimers state championship. Glad to see he keeps wrestling.

Well worth the 199.95.

Posted By: Sudawn Bradley

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/10/08 02:13 PM

Wow! By 2058 looks like we have opened the competition to man v. gorilla! Is that BigFoot he is wrestling???

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/10/08 02:18 PM

Proud Mom,
You should have asked Windjammer which one was his son before you made assumptions. Maybe he is the one IN the Headlock and not the one APPLYING the headlock.
Posted By: Sudawn Bradley

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/10/08 02:25 PM

You are right - So sorry Windjammer! My bad! If the one in the headlock is your son, is there a strong family resemblance?!

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/10/08 02:29 PM

I can't say for sure, but I think my son is in the red singlet.

I'm going to talk to my son tonight about electrolysis and I'll check the photo again tomorrow. If the hair in the photo is gone tomorrow, we'll know my son is in the blue.

I can only assume that future wrestling parents are inserting genes of other primates such as chimps to create competitive advantages.
Posted By: ravincan

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/10/08 03:27 PM

looks like a YOUNG dean sheets

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/10/08 06:53 PM

By the expression on his face, I would say that this is the first time in 50 years the headlock didn't work for him. I thought you couldn't make a living out of throwing this garbage past the age of eight or nine.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/10/08 06:56 PM

In fairness to him, I would be running a headlock on this guy too. Anything to avoid touching that other guy's back.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/10/08 08:29 PM

I can't argue with you there windjammer. There's scary, and then there's hairy scary.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/11/08 02:11 PM

This is much more credible evidence than the Patterson video. When your wrestling big foot you need to sink that headlock A little deeper.
Posted By: Crash99

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/17/08 03:06 AM

had to bump this back to the first page, the last few posts are quite hilarious and with Sub-districts already over now the stress and tension of Districts begins so maybe this thread can relieve some of that tension and stress people may be feeling right about now.
Posted By: mmeditz

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/17/08 03:16 AM

If I get the same results at district as I got from subs for my 199.95 I'm in! The 199.95 I spent on the subs forcast was dead on, amazing! Why didn't you guys come up with this last yr, it would have saved me so much heartache.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/17/08 04:30 PM

I paid another 199.95 & found out I hit a deer on hwy 24 on the way to districts. It got into my radaitor & both my boys had to forfeit 1st round because we were late. I will be taking I-70. What a life saver. Mike your the man.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/17/08 08:00 PM

Jammer,Nix Whats it gonna take to get a rise out of you guys?? I may actually get somthing done at work if you guys keep it up. I will tell you one thing im glad I did not hit that deer. I definitely would have had to run a hack move on it(cement mixer) for making me late. Then I may have trouble with PETA for running a hack move on an injured deer.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/17/08 08:17 PM

... the "cement mixer" might by better than the "butcher!"

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/17/08 08:44 PM

Sorry to have not responded, but I have been in the future watching myself compete in the senior olympics. I took first in Greco Roman. I knew nobody would believe me so I took my photograph.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/17/08 08:52 PM

man windjammer you need to dye that hair and change that shirt. and since your in the future get those wrinkles removed.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/17/08 08:57 PM

That's the style in the future.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/17/08 09:00 PM

in that case i don't want no part of the future. i will stay in the past with randy you know dial up computers, dial rotary phones' horse and buggy's black and white tv.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/17/08 09:01 PM

boy peta would have been all over you michael luellen.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/17/08 09:06 PM

Thanks, I needed that I am having anxiety issues over districts this saturday, This topic is the only thing that seems to help.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/17/08 09:12 PM

Is it just me, or do you guys think I look like Ed McMahon?

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/17/08 09:13 PM

wheres the check
Posted By: PatrickCavanaugh

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/17/08 09:16 PM

Is it just me, or do you guys think I look like Ed McMahon?

Maybe Ed after dropping about 8 weight classes! you look very proud windjammer.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/17/08 09:22 PM

little nix came in when i was looking at windjammers picture and asked what was great grandpa doing on the computer, now windjammer how are you related my son knows you. i don't.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 01:11 PM

You'd be proud to if you had just defeated the most flexible wrestler in the history of the senior olympics.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 01:15 PM

You must have won with something other the the dreaded pretzel!

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 01:16 PM

can you get her number i want a date.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 01:18 PM

She is currently a 32 year old yoga instructor in the KC Metro Area. I can't remember her name.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 01:19 PM

Nix, that is so wrong, my boy is watching his weight for District, I think I will let him ready your post, that should suppress his appetite for a few hours.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 01:23 PM

i just hope the date does not end up like the movie kingpin, when woody harrison has to pay his rent to the land lord lol. for those who have seen the movie, i am just kidding.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 01:24 PM

Jammer, is that Britney Spears? She needs a lifestyle change.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 01:24 PM

LMAO!!!!

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 01:31 PM

does any of us work, i might have to fire myself if jammer keeps this up.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 01:38 PM

I'm taking a loan application by phone right now. Multi-tasking!

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 01:41 PM

i need to call you for a loan, so i can pay the bills while i am on this computer lol. can i get it in the name of the old lady above, she won't be around for long to pay it back.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 01:44 PM

You guys are forgetting. She's only about 30 years old right now.

I am currently inventing invisible paint.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 01:46 PM

I got four people standing in line wanting there cars fixed. I just told them to go buy roller skates I am busy.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 01:51 PM

lmao, i am not bringing my car there, because i would kill my self on skates.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 02:02 PM

Thanks guys, I just quoted a 3% 30 year fixed rate! Guess I can't multi task after all.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 02:06 PM

now i really want a loan.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 02:08 PM

yeah me too at that rate, too bad it doesn't exist! I can get you a 5.75 though!

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 02:20 PM

I think I have made a break through this morning on the invisible paint. I painted my clothes with it. I want you guys to be honest with me. Can you still see a trace of my shirts?

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 02:23 PM

i just closed on friday for 7% 5.75 would have been better, it was a refianance, wonder if there is an early payoff penalty. rather have 5.75.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 02:24 PM

nope no shirt there. i need some of that paint for my wife's thigh's

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 04:22 PM

I got a plan for both my boys to win state. 1-pay another 199.95 & find out who they lost to. 2-call Cavanaugh & get one of those low interest loans on the E-Z payment plan. 3-buy a 55 gallon drum of jammers invisiable paint with the money. 4- Paint myself & go to the houses of the wrestlers they lost to & get inside. 5-Paint the problem wrestler & bulya two state titles. There is one thing bothering me. Jammer have you invented a remover for that paint??

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 04:43 PM

can you stop by kmac's house, and a and paint up kale, there are a few more kids in the 8 and under 40 pounds i would like you to visit as well i will get you the list. because little nix is going to need all the help he can get. better start with the kids in district first.
Posted By: C C

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 06:00 PM

This thread is getting to be rediculous.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 06:12 PM

why because a few of are passing time at work with it. making one another laugh. why does some one always turn a postive into a negative.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 06:26 PM

Originally Posted By: CC Club
This thread is getting to be rediculous.

Really? Since when? I really want to know at what point this thread became rediculous! You don't have to believe in invisible paint if you don't want to. But don't tell me that I can't. Good grief, next your going to be saying theres no Santa or Easter bunny!

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 06:28 PM

Boys, dont panic this is why I am buying 55 gallons.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 06:30 PM

Amen, we'll see who laughs last!

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 06:36 PM

he's upset because i asked the old lady out first. she's mine i tell you stay away from her i have rent to pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 06:46 PM

Jammer, you are the grand pooba of this thread what do think about this latest development. Where all wating to here from our leader before we make our next move. Over & out.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 06:51 PM

Windjammer always comes thru in the clutch, last year it was wrestling super power, the year before it was the I get sick thread, this year we're at time travel & invisible paint; can one of you that spent the 199.95 fast forward to next season this time & see what's in store for us?

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 07:18 PM

To call this thread ridiculous shows a complete lack of understanding of time travel, invisible paint, and wrestling in general. I have half a mind to go back into the past and paint his dog invisible.

How do you think this thread ranks on a scale of 1 to 10 with 6 being the most ridiculous?

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 07:22 PM

How do you think this thread ranks on a scale of 1 to 10 with 6 being the most ridiculous?

I would have to give it a K.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 07:24 PM

... I do know, the more I around you guys, the more I like my dog!

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/18/08 11:42 PM

still laughing, my wife was laughing untill she saw the part about the paint and her thighs, needless to say she is not laughing anymore. jammer you might need to paint me tonite so i can get back in the house.

and patrick quit being cheap and pay the 199.95. as you can see it's money well spent.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/19/08 01:50 AM

Why buy the cow when the milk is free! Just a glimpse is what I'm looking for, you have now idea nix how boring this forum is in about 2-3 months from now!

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/19/08 02:11 AM

yes it probaly is boring but maybe nix will still be around to spice things up. heres one for you.

Two blonde secretaries are at the office, and one blonde looks at the other blonde and says, "you want to know how to get time off of work?" So she climbs up on the desk and hangs from the ceiling fan.
Right then the boss walks in and says, "what in the hell are you doing," she says, "look I am a light bulb." The boss tells her "you need some time off work go home."
As she is leaving the other blonde secretary starts to follow and the boss askes her where do you think your going? She replies, "how do you expect me to work here without any lights?"

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/19/08 10:19 AM

This thread is getting a little rediculous.
Posted By: mmeditz

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/19/08 10:27 AM

What do you mean getting...lol. It was rediculous back at page 2.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/19/08 01:30 PM

I have thought it over, and CC Club is right. There is a serious issue that this thread should be dealing with. I'm talking of course about children working in sumo sweat shops around the world. Won't you please help?

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/19/08 01:40 PM

Hopefully the kid in that picture is not LHSwrestler119! Wouldn't be a good way to spend your birthday.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/19/08 01:42 PM

More likely it's LHSwrestler103.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/19/08 01:52 PM

We gotcha CC, Welcome to the family.
Posted By: ravincan

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/19/08 03:15 PM

must have been a home sight weigh in

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/19/08 03:42 PM

Reminds me of Junior High when big kids would give me atomic wedgies.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/19/08 11:41 PM

i am tired of windjammer, michael luellen. patrick cavanaugh, and nix, don't you four have any thing better to do like patrick quit giving out 3% loans, michael get those cars fixed, nix get off the computer and get to work, and wind jammer well i am at a loss of words for you.

you four have made this post ridiculous and it's gone way to far. you should be ashamed of your selfs.

lmao, guys i was just kidding keep up wth the great post, nix most of all i am disapointed in you , because you should know better.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 01:49 PM

This blonde & brunette were driving the road in a pick up & saw another blonde out in the middle of a wheat field in a row boat rowing away. The blonde in the pick up said pull out there I want to talk to her. The blonde in the pick up rolls down the window & sez, you know its blondes like you that give us the reputation we have, if I could swim I would come out there & whip your butt. Nix your right but I cant help myself.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 01:51 PM

good one.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 01:55 PM

I have just one question for you gentleman, when you were in school did you pack your lunch or ride the bus to school?

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 01:58 PM

I will bet jammer skiped because they had recess & he dont play.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 02:00 PM

i road the short bus.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 02:07 PM

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 02:08 PM

man i find this funny here it is 10 aclock in the morning and guess what , windjammer, patrick, michael, and nix are on here. thats funny/ i have to start getting pack to leave for topeka.

hey now i would even have a hard time with that test.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 02:12 PM

Jammer I dont get it?? Pat thats three questions.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 02:39 PM

Leullen, you don't get it because what little hair you have is blonde (kind of), three questions? i count by how many question marks there are!

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 02:45 PM

OK, now I'm supposed to say, "Hmm, that's interesting, but...” then you say...

”but what?"

But... you already know what I'm going to tell you.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 02:51 PM

we all know, "IT'S RIDICULOUS" LOL

michael you might have to kick him out of the family. lol.

might need you to wish little nix some luck for tommorrow in topeka, i think he might need it.

and a prayer for him to make it past subs on sat. he will need that to.

good luck to all this weekend.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 03:00 PM

randy quit napping, on this topic were in a heated debate.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 03:05 PM

I would kick him out in a heart beat for that comment but its a lifetime membership. The only way is to excommunicate him is with a vote by the elders, headed by the grand pooba jammer. Dont forget he has already had his dog painted invisible. Dont you boys think he sufferd enough??

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 03:08 PM

lmao. sry your right forgot about the dog.

what happens if jammer can't reverse the effects of the paint????????????????

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 03:13 PM

Actually, he doesn't know his dog was painted invisible. I did go back and paint it invisible a couple of days ago (your time). Then he seemed to come around and be part of the family so I went back a little farther the second time and stopped myself from painting his dog invisible the first time. As you can imagine, I was quite surprised to have my first time self being attacked by my second time self and I hit my second self in the face, knocking out a tooth. I then went back for a third time and my selfs numbered 2 and 3 were able to simultaneously attack self number one and explain the situation and stopping me from painting CC's dog. In the end it all worked out. Please don't tell me I have to go back and paint it again.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 03:17 PM

you very well might have to and while your at it, sneek in his house and paint the letters ridiculous on his key board so he can't find them no more.

how in the world are we going to deal with 3 jammers, hope the other 2 do not find computers or were all in trouble.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 03:58 PM

I may create a time travel clone army and take over Tatooine.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 04:09 PM

You guys don't need to worry about me. I've got all my little Hulkamaniacs. What you gonna do brother???

It seems that you've been living two lives. One life, you're “insert name here”, program writer for a respectable software company. You have a social security number, pay your taxes, and you ... help your landlady carry out her garbage. The other life is lived in computers, where you go by the forum alias “insert forum alias here” and are guilty of virtually every forum crime we have a law for.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 04:47 PM

CC, Since you are part of the family now we have to talk. Your addiction to this thread has effected the ones who care about you the most in the following ways. windjammer has had his tooth knocked out costing him who knows how much in dental bills. You didnt even apologize. Nix has had you trying to hit on his woman.I doubt you even remember that. Cavanaugh has has had you tell him there is no such thing as invisible paint. This hurt him deeply. I know we are all guilty of enableing you. We want you to get help now before its to late.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 06:02 PM

would some one please get randy some no doz stay awake pills.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 06:03 PM

I think it's an age thing. Is it nap time Randy? Why aren't you on the road nix? I thougt you were coming to Topeka.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 06:20 PM

... I don't know what is going on ... someone is making posts and then deleting them! (or painting them with that invisible stuff)

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 06:20 PM

I think if you type a bad word, his computer will make the air raid siren sound. That might wake him.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/20/08 06:27 PM

BASKETBALL!! that should do it.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/21/08 01:20 AM

i am here now record breaking time weighed in now on the lap top this is one nice hotel next to the tournament

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/22/08 03:12 AM

wo guys you know how close we came to loseing this wonderful topic off the front page, 2 more post and it was gone. glad i work fast, you 3 owe me a beer for a fast save. and you know who you are, break out them wallets boys.

and i don't want to hear nix i spilled the paint on my wallet and i can't find it.

or i did not get no car's fixed i can't afford it.

or i lost my job because i gave i gave out a 3% loan, and i have to piNch pennie's till i find another job.

MAN UP BOYS, THATS 3 MILLER LITES.3

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/22/08 09:00 PM

I've got jammer & luellen's covered nix, got the 3 miller lites right here, oops, it's down to 2. This post is taking a while, down to 1. ahhh, there goes your last one nix. You really need to show up when a man is paying his debt.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/22/08 09:35 PM

just got back from hay's and the beers are gone. patrick i hope your not staggering around. thanks patrick i really needed them after today. guess i will get some water.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/25/08 06:49 PM

Bump (just to be annoying)

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/25/08 07:03 PM

On a serious note, I see the Sub District Results have been posted. Thank you.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/04/09 09:13 PM

Bump

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/04/09 10:02 PM

Patrick,

I have spent the past year studying Tai Chi,the healing art of meditation. I have learned patience and also how to make that Chicken a la King stuff. Therefore, I no longer seek to learn sub district results ahead of time.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/06/09 02:40 PM

Could you teach me? I am starting to have anxiety attacks again. What if that kid my kid has been beating all year runs a head lock & pins him? What if we have a flat tire on way to subs? What if my kid gets injured in practice? What if they loose my kids entry form? What if ect-ect. Breathing in a paper sack does seem to help a little with the hyperventilating.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/06/09 02:43 PM

Patrick,

I have spent the past year studying Tai Chi,the healing art of meditation.

Ahhh, your time off has served you well, but can you snatch the pebble from the hand? Then & only then will you be ready for the outside world.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/06/09 02:54 PM

Probably the most important lessons I have learned are:

1. A clumsy bird that flies first will get to the forest earlier.

2. You can't catch a cub without going into a tiger's den.

3. Don't get kicked in the face.
Posted By: HEADUP

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/07/09 03:31 AM

i know three things for sure

1. it takes a big dog to weigh a ton

2. it takes an even bigger dog to poop a ton

3. any guy who has to clean up a ton of poop.... has it worse than i do, and i shouldn't complain.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/08/09 01:53 PM

1. It takes a big man to cry.

2. It takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/08/09 02:42 PM

It takes an awefully big dog to weigh a ton.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/09/09 07:02 PM

all i need to know is wind jammer banging his head to patrick's monkey music, is so change the music before windjammer gets a headache. i am glad to see the monkey survived from last month. and michael luellen slow thgat breathing down just a little hang in there buddy it will be ok.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/09/09 08:29 PM

Patrick,

I lied. I haven't spent the last year learning Tai Chi, the healing art of meditation. I spent the last year manipulating the future. I didn't want to spill the beans until after the seeding meeting, but I think I have rigged the brackets such that a state championship is within reach for my kid.

By 9:07 PM Central, the complete genius of my accomplishments will be revealed to you non time travelers.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/09/09 08:46 PM

2 South and 3 West are already up. It's coming together perfectly. I'm a genius.
Posted By: in it to win it

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/10/09 12:24 PM

So windjammer you were the one that entered their entire team as A wrestlers at the sub-district seating.....yep, I'd say manipulation in the nth degree!

Now, when it's all said and done
If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around---especially that one ton dog!

jk you know....but the monkey and the head banging wow you guys are the best of any of the rest -- icons on the board that is!

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/10/09 12:52 PM

It wasn't exactly me that entered the entire team as A wrestlers, but I did do a couple of time travel tricks to cause someone else to. If you are ever saying to yourself, "Why did I do that?", it was probably my future (or past) influence.

I am now one step closer to world domination.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/10/09 01:24 PM

If you are ever saying to yourself, "Why did I do that?", it was probably my future (or past) influence.

Man, that explains alot!! My wife, my kids & the local authorities are going to read this admission Jammer. Be expecting some contacts in the very near future.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/10/09 01:42 PM

As a time traveler...he already knows who will be contacting him and when.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/10/09 03:29 PM

That's right Beeson, I have become more powerful than anyone can imagine.

BTW congratulations to Patrick. He will finally pass the GED test next fall.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/10/09 03:34 PM

ummmm -- well nevermind-- BUMP

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/10/09 03:40 PM

BTW congratulations to Patrick. He will finally pass the GED test next fall.

Finally, Mom always said, 48th time is a charm! Nobody on my side of the family has ever gotten there GED that fast. Hopefully I get it before Thanksgiving so I can have bragging rights.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 03/10/09 03:43 PM

A little tip. When you are taking the test, there will be a lady with a green shirt and white flip flops one row in front of you and to your left. Copy her answers.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 02/24/10 06:52 PM

bump

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 02/24/10 07:47 PM

patrick what have you done all i could do was laugh when i seen the title, kinda brought tears to my eyes. hopefully windjammer will come out of hiding for this one.

just kidding about the tears.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 02/24/10 08:58 PM

I am sure Windjammer was well aware that this was coming and prepared a response months in adavance. He actually prepared responses to the responses that we would then give.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 02/24/10 09:00 PM

I knew you were going to say that.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 02/24/10 09:08 PM

WINDJAMMER, could you look into the future & find out what the best weights for my boys to go to state at?? Their weights & ages are stacked with studs. thanks.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 02/24/10 09:18 PM

i went back and read word for word this entire post, and i came to the conclusion i still need that invisiable paint for my wifes thighs. and lullen still owes us beers.

i sure hope my wife does not get on here and read these post. or i might need that paint for the blood on my nose

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 02/24/10 09:22 PM

i mean patrick still owes us beers

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 02/24/10 09:31 PM

Luellen,

I've got a bracket in mind. Unfortunately, it will require some organ removal to get down to weight. Also, I cannot tell you via the internet since others will also flock to the bracket and we will have a rash of young kids with no internal organs.

I will send you an invisible letter with the answer you seek. You should have received it yesterday. Possibly the day before.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 02/24/10 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: nix
i mean patrick still owes us beers

Short memory Nix, you were late & missed the first round, as I recall the second round is on you buddy.

Re: Sub District Results????????? - 02/24/10 10:11 PM

i'm broke lol maybe we can talk beeson into buying the beers. if not i'm sure my wife will loan me the money as long as she does not get on here and read some comments.

no matter what i will have to ask her for my man card back to drink with you guy's.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums