Kansas Wrestling

track-wrestling

Posted By: Jeremy Smith

track-wrestling - 03/14/11 08:21 PM

Why r some kids name not highlighted in track? Also your loses or wins r not counted if you wrestle this kids! What's up?
Posted By: Paratroop

Re: track-wrestling - 03/14/11 08:55 PM

It means some one didn't enter the kid correctly into TW so their info didn't show up.
Posted By: HEADUP

Re: track-wrestling - 03/14/11 10:39 PM

the seeding for districts is according to the places from subs. 1vs4, 2vs3. i hope that answers your question.
Posted By: pg2345

Re: track-wrestling - 03/14/11 10:53 PM

So that means that they didnt enter any of the info. Rite for the kids goin to dist in pratt 8 under 55? So how is that kid seeded number one in that age n weight class? Cuz I went to look at their sub n none of them were in blue??
Posted By: pg2345

Re: track-wrestling - 03/14/11 10:54 PM

So that means that they didnt enter any of the info. Rite for the kids goin to dist in pratt 8 under 55? So how is that kid seeded number one in that age n weight class? Cuz I went to look at their sub n none of them were in blue??
Posted By: Easton's Dad

Re: track-wrestling - 03/14/11 11:05 PM

Don't put to much stock in TW. I just clicked on my son's name that was entered for the district tourney and between subs and today he is now a kid from Idaho Falls with zero wins and only been in 1 TW tourney. Obviously, there is another kid with the same name. Looking like my kid won't get credit for anything this weekend. However, that is ok as long as he makes the top 4. I do like looking at TW from time to time just to see how everone is doing.
Posted By: Mark J Stanley

Re: track-wrestling - 03/14/11 11:56 PM

TW is like any database and is only as good as the data put into it. Each wrestler is assigned a unique TW identificaiton number. However, if those entering the athletes into any given tournament do not enter them using the TW ID # then there is nothing tieing the results to that wrestler.
Posted By: gymmom

Re: track-wrestling - 03/15/11 12:02 AM

I noticed the same thing! My kid is not highlighted and did not get credit for subdistricts. I think there is a way to get on track wrestling and have this changed by filling out a "merge" request but I havent had time to look into it.
Posted By: powercat14

Re: track-wrestling - 03/16/11 01:35 AM

Originally Posted By: gymmom
I noticed the same thing! My kid is not highlighted and did not get credit for subdistricts. I think there is a way to get on track wrestling and have this changed by filling out a "merge" request but I havent had time to look into it.

New here, I appartently am not looking in the right places, where would one find this "merge" form. Some of my sons info is shared with a kid of the same name in California that doesnt even appear to be an active wrestler. So he has info on 2 different profiles as well.

Thank you in advance for any info provided!
Posted By: Raymond Greig

Re: track-wrestling - 03/16/11 11:47 AM

You can go to Trackwrestling.com and click 'Membership' on the left side. Then click 'Member Login' and login to the account. There is a link on that page to have the login information emailed to you if you don't know it. You can upload a photo, edit the profile, and edit event placements once you are logged in.

Or you can email TW:
Owner
Justin Tritz
Email: justin@trackwrestling.com

Manager
Kevin Tritz
Email: kevin@trackwrestling.com
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums