Kansas Wrestling

Western KS Classic Brackets

Posted By: schooner

Western KS Classic Brackets - 03/02/13 03:11 AM

Just curious...Why isn't Hays posting the brackets and wrestlers on Friday night since the weigh in is over?
Posted By: Packerholic492

Re: Western KS Classic Brackets - 03/02/13 03:51 AM

The Wichita classic hasn't released anything either.
Posted By: Jack Otero

Re: Western KS Classic Brackets - 03/02/13 04:05 AM

Guys I promise by tomorrow morning they will release them... It's another tournament and each week we go through this on the forum.
Posted By: Cokeley

Re: Western KS Classic Brackets - 03/02/13 10:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Jack Otero
Guys I promise by tomorrow morning they will release them... It's another tournament and each week we go through this on the forum.

Jack,

The point is, why not??? This isn't a poker game. Weigh ins are over, registration has been closed. There is never a legitimate reason, when using trackwrestling, not to have the entries and brackets viewable. Are they trying to make money off of bracket sales?
Posted By: schooner

Re: Western KS Classic Brackets - 03/03/13 12:11 AM

I bought a bracket ten minutes before the tournament in Hays was supposed to begin. Went and compared it to the one on the wall and it was different. They kindly exchanged it for an "updated" bracket they had to print off for me. I went to my seat thinking my son's first match was match #23 and all of the sudden they are calling his name to wrestle match #5. He went running down, wrestled, and did win. I went on to trackwrestling tonight, and that first match that he won isn't even on the online track wrestling bracket. It is still listed that he got a bye his first match. My son didn't place today, but it would be nice if the one match he did win was recognized on the bracket.
Posted By: Teamroper

Re: Western KS Classic Brackets - 03/03/13 12:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Cokeley
Originally Posted By: Jack Otero

Jack,

The point is, why not??? This isn't a poker game. Weigh ins are over, registration has been closed. There is never a legitimate reason, when using trackwrestling, not to have the entries and brackets viewable. Are they trying to make money off of bracket sales?

You are right but there are still the dozen or so that call to complain about where there kids is at in the bracket, or what bracket they got placed in (in more than 1 brack toruneys) and yes they are the customer and we should listen.

They also should take heed when signing up that TD has the right to combine and bracket however it fits.

That is my only point about not posting them, but a small one.

I think sales is some of it.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums