Kansas Wrestling

District One Weigh In

Posted By: Tuff

District One Weigh In - 03/20/13 11:51 AM

Glad to see that district one is still doing a sattelite weigh in at Paola for Districts.

Way to go Paola Wrestling Club keep the tradition going.
Posted By: schroeder

Re: District One Weigh In - 03/20/13 12:20 PM

lol... looks like somebody found the spoon...awesome
Posted By: Joe Knecht

Re: District One Weigh In - 03/20/13 01:27 PM

Ha! No, sorry we cancelled the remote weigh in this year since I thought last weeks weight at subs counts through state. LOL

I can only guess you drank the water down in Mexico. I just hope you came back with all your organs because it's not normal to end up in a bathtub full of ice and you not remember anything.

It's TOO EARLY for an April Fools joke now go put your toes back in the sand for 2 more weeks. smile Glad to see you still trolling the forum with us wrestling folk.
Posted By: ath618

Re: District One Weigh In - 03/20/13 01:28 PM

Tuff also found the pot to stir.
Posted By: Sudawn Bradley

Re: District One Weigh In - 03/21/13 01:52 AM

Dang, and I was all excited about not having to go to Holton early for weighins!
Posted By: R. Scott Edwards

Re: District One Weigh In - 03/22/13 02:03 AM

We let all of our kids from out of state do sattelite weighins out here in District 4 Worked out great for the New Mexico team.
Posted By: Bronco Wrestler

Re: District One Weigh In - 03/22/13 02:20 AM

And people say District IV is hard to get along with
Posted By: Beeson

Re: District One Weigh In - 03/22/13 05:49 AM

We don't have a problem in Distict 2 with our Oklahoma kids....it's the hypocracy with District 1 and the Missouri kids and then they are upset about our Oklahoma kids. This is Technically a National Tournament: Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Colorado, Nebraska and a Couple Grandkids from Texas.
Posted By: Beeson

Re: District One Weigh In - 03/22/13 05:50 AM

Sorry, Forgot the New Mexico kids in D4.
Posted By: Tuff

Re: District One Weigh In - 03/22/13 11:34 AM

I knew those guys in the other districts were cheaters. lol
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums