Kansas Wrestling

2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny

Posted By: Lucas Baker

2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/07/10 06:53 PM

I cant get good old Beeson to answer the PM So ill make it public! Whats going on Beeson!
Posted By: Beeson

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/07/10 07:02 PM

We won't be putting one on. But there are plenty of freestyle practices going on in Wichita. I'll bet we could get one of them to let us roll around for match. Brawlers, Derby, Wichita Heights?
Posted By: Zac Poague

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/07/10 08:50 PM

I think Heights would be a great place to have this.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/07/10 09:11 PM

Well shoot! If i would of known that we could of headed over to Silver Lake when I saw you in Topeka.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/08/10 04:06 PM

Coach Mike Church just informed he will ref this match if you have it at Heights. smile
Posted By: M.Church_AD

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/08/10 04:50 PM

This is true! I have retired my competitive shoes as I really have nothing else to prove in the sport as an athlete! And I am 30 and don't have a desire to beat up on old men! smile Therefore, I will put on a black pair of pants, black Nike Shox, and a Zebra shirt and ref this match straigt down the middle. Kind of like Vince McMahan does when he refs in the WWE!

Good luck me, let me know when! I will do this Pro-bono! For those of you that do not understand... FREE!!!!

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/08/10 04:59 PM

Pick a date Lucas...

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/08/10 05:40 PM

Under no circumstances will mike church be refing my match, id get pinned standing on my feet if that were the case. Mike im 29 so that makes you the old guy! If i am going to get to pick the date, it will be in May, when I am done with School. I do live in Concordia, I don't know where Heights is, Id rather stop in ark city on the way to ponca city sometime in may. It will be recorded and posted for all to see. And mike were just having fun, I have nothing to prove either. Thats why I wanted to do it at a Old Timers Tourny.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/08/10 05:40 PM

Im taking 19 hours this semester and its starting to suck!

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/08/10 06:09 PM

Well at 37 I'm the old guy. I can have NCAA Hall of Fame Official Jim Ramirez officiate. Heights would be somewhere in the middle. Just let me know when and where works for you. Thanks Mike for the offer.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/08/10 07:24 PM

LOL.... Lucas.. after our recent PM's, I hope you believe that I will be 100% unbiased! I will bring in Nigel Isom to assist and we will record just in case we need to hit up instant replay to make sure we got a call right! Wichita Heights is 1 mile from the Kansas Coliseum where you used to compete for State Champinships!!!!!

I will sell tickets and give prize money 75% to winner, 25% to the second place guy! Notice I did not say loser, as no man can be a loser if he is willing to be out of the sport this long and step back on the mat! I do request you both wear singlets!!! Just so I can put it on Youtube and make millions off the number of hits I will get across the world! Advertisers will be knocking down my dooor!

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/08/10 07:29 PM

I will wear my vintage 1980 style singlet, although I may have to wear a size larger then I did in High School.
Posted By: sportsfan02

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/08/10 07:31 PM

Those were the ones that looked like purple gunny sacks?
Posted By: lratliff

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/08/10 07:57 PM

Baker....I think it's time to stop talkin the talk and start walkin the walk!!
Posted By: HEADUP

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/08/10 09:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Beeson
I will wear my vintage 1980 style singlet, although I may have to wear a size larger then I did in High School.

please do. wear a larger size that is. don't want you circulation to get worse, old man.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/08/10 11:13 PM

Ratliff
I was ready to do it at the ARK CITY tourny but he cant have it. I will wrestle the guy dont worry. I would love to have Nigel there. Im not wearing a singlet, I will wear headgear to keep this damn hair out of my face. but i need to find a pair.

Beeson what are the stakes? Is it my 6in beard or the purple box we discussed.

Im thinking the weekend of May 28th maybe the weekend before I need to see when my lil girl gets out of school.

If church wants to charge thats fine with me ill take 75% ;)@ (thats a smiley face with a beard)

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/08/10 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By: FalconCoach
LOL.... Lucas.. after our recent PM's, I hope you believe that I will be 100% unbiased! I will bring in Nigel Isom to assist and we will record just in case we need to hit up instant replay to make sure we got a call right! Wichita Heights is 1 mile from the Kansas Coliseum where you used to compete for State Champinships!!!!!

I will sell tickets and give prize money 75% to winner, 25% to the second place guy! Notice I did not say loser, as no man can be a loser if he is willing to be out of the sport this long and step back on the mat! I do request you both wear singlets!!! Just so I can put it on Youtube and make millions off the number of hits I will get across the world! Advertisers will be knocking down my dooor!

Your words make it sound like you already know who is going to win. There is a reason they have 215 and 285 after 189 it is just not fair.
I just started taking my Mega Men Vitamins, I cant wait!

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/09/10 01:35 AM

both bring purple boxes, church and i will share them with nigel, then ref the match.

should be fun. if you want we can get the table workers drinkin' too...... oh shoot i quit paying attention, the stop watch says 4:00.... is that bad?

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/09/10 01:49 AM

You guys have to wear Forum Name tags because I have no idea who most of you are.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/09/10 01:51 AM

I'm going to put $50 on Beeson...no offense Baker. Knew Beeson in high school and the fact that you're talking about being 285 and a 6in beard leaves be to believe that Chad is still in better shape lol! But I will leave it to you to prove us wrong!

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/09/10 05:26 AM

Im more like 315-320 I would not bet any money if i were you. He is almost half my size.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/09/10 11:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Lucas Baker

Your words make it sound like you already know who is going to win. There is a reason they have 215 and 285 after 189 it is just not fair.
I just started taking my Mega Men Vitamins, I cant wait!

Lucas, I have no clue who would win. You are a good 320 lbs and I know Beeson was a beast in his day! This could be the vintage battle for sure. Maybe similiar to Shawn Michael's v. Brett Hart!!! I would not bet money either way on winning or losing. I would bet however, on who's lungs will blow up first!!! hahah!

You might need to shave and wear a head garment to contain that hair! I will load you some headgear if you need it!

One thing I know, I got to work and read this thread and can't quit smiling!

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/09/10 02:46 PM

i do not know too many real Wrestlers that know the wwf like you do?

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/09/10 09:05 PM

You guys have to wear Forum Name tags because I have no idea who most of you are.

yeah i looked for you at state, even put out a few scouts, no one could find you. i was pretty busy though. never even had time to hang out in the parking lot.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/09/10 09:08 PM

Which one of your forum names will you be using?

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/09/10 09:47 PM

hahahaha! I did not start wrestling until I was 12 years old. So the WWF was my first love! However, as my wrestler career advanced, and the nature of the WWE turned to things other than fighting etc. (b/c we all know it's not wrestling) it kind of just faded! However, my Labette Days we used to have Monday Night Raw Nights at the apartment and we would all sit around and watch it. I guess a reason to get together! Pretty ridiculous but very funny to look back on 11-12 years later!

hahahahah!

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/10/10 04:17 AM

He may be half your size but if he still has the drive and stamina he had in high school then my money will stay in my pocket. But again I'll leave it up to you to prove me wrong...

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/10/10 01:46 PM

Originally Posted By: sportsfan02

This comment has me laughing do you think I have more than one account? If so I would like to know who else you think I am?

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/10/10 02:25 PM

Originally Posted By: HEADUP

yeah i looked for you at state, even put out a few scouts, no one could find you. i was pretty busy though. never even had time to hang out in the parking lot.

Another High School Buddy of mine lives in Topeka, Thanks to Track Wrestling, we came watched him wrestle went back to my buddy house and waited for the web site to say he had 5 matches left, Then we did it again. We had his 1 year old my ten year old and Bobs 2 year old and his 4 year old, It was like daddy daycare. Lot of walking and a lot of parking lot time.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/10/10 03:01 PM

Originally Posted By: sportsfan02

This comment has me laughing do you think I have more than one account? If so I would like to know who else you think I am?

Yeah, you've got a sock-puppet and you know who it is!

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/10/10 04:14 PM

Wow man I bet you think the Moon Landing was staged!
I only have one account I hate to burst your bubble!
I would love to know who else you think I am.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/10/10 04:19 PM

I dont need to hide behind a name to get my point across. I think the rest of the forum will agree.
LUCAS BAKER
WHO ARE YOU MR SPORTSFAN?
Posted By: usawks1

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/10/10 04:36 PM

Do we have an appearance by Mr. Socko??

(bonus points to anyone who can name the creator of Mr. Socko?)

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/10/10 04:49 PM

I dont need to hide behind a name to get my point across.

No, you have hid behind a sock at times.

WHO ARE YOU MR SPORTSFAN?

Ask your sock.
Posted By: Jarman

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/10/10 04:56 PM

Mick Foley

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/10/10 05:09 PM

We have a winner!!!!

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/10/10 06:29 PM

... and for double bonus, name Mick Foley's persona's, and which would display Mr. Socko??

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/10/10 06:40 PM

Mankind and Cactus Jack

Mankind used Mr. Socko

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/10/10 11:02 PM

Another High School Buddy of mine lives in Topeka, Thanks to Track Wrestling, we came watched him wrestle went back to my buddy house and waited for the web site to say he had 5 matches left, Then we did it again. We had his 1 year old my ten year old and Bobs 2 year old and his 4 year old, It was like daddy daycare. Lot of walking and a lot of parking lot time.

that makes it nice, we were able to get print outs of brackets to the floor and didn't have to chase match numbers.
Posted By: dagwood

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/11/10 12:32 AM

Mankind and Cactus Jack

Mankind used Mr. Socko

I believe he also appeared using the name Dude Love.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/11/10 01:41 PM

Dude Love was one hip ... dude!

I also see we have a few other "closet" pro wrestling fans!

Are you smiling Church?

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/11/10 05:22 PM

LOL! I was a fan of the old school pro wrestling. However, today's pro wrestling sucks! The close to rated X version of pro-wrestling has made me change my views on it for today!

smile

I will stick to our wrestling now. More of PG style.
Posted By: Jason Halling

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/12/10 01:23 AM

I think this match is shaping up more like Wrestlemania 9. Yokozuna (Baker) Vs. Brett "The Hitman" Hart (Beeson). The only problem is that Lucas doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would have a manager like Mr. Fuji. If Lucas would shave his beard into a fu man chu, I would pay for that price of admission.

However, based on the DL photo Lucas posted, he does look a little more like Mankind than Yoko. I also can't seem to shake the feeling that Lucas will run to the turn buckle and start to eat the protective padding on the buckle cover (ala George "The Animal" Steele) if things go badly in the match.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/12/10 02:29 AM

Listen to this one more time!!!
http://tinypic.com/r/14xey6w/5
Posted By: nastyway

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/12/10 02:43 AM

is this you wrestling in this video lucas

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/12/10 04:23 AM

Yep before I hate our 103 lbr
Posted By: windjammer

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/12/10 01:34 PM

I only watched the first 3/4. Did anybody ever score or did it end up a zero zero tie?

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/12/10 02:14 PM

7-2 was the outcome. Did you catch the name being yelled about 5 times first period?

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/12/10 02:40 PM

I didn't have sound. I'll have to watch it at home unless you want to just tell me what they are yelling.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/12/10 02:41 PM

Goldberg.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/12/10 02:42 PM

Whoopi?
Posted By: J. Dale

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/12/10 03:15 PM

I just got done watching PART of that (i won't call it a wrestling match). Wow that's 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Lucas, if you wrestle Beeson make sure there is a stretcher there. I would love to see what happens first time you stand straight up trying to bet a cowcatcher on him.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/12/10 03:21 PM

Jerry,

I think we missed the exciting part at the end when nine stalling points were awarded.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/13/10 02:42 AM

Yeah that was one of the most technical matches i have ever seen
Posted By: Nate Smith

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/13/10 12:05 PM

Lol, I think that is the first time I've ever heard of Lucas' wrestling being technical, even in a joking manner. And Aaron didn't exactly evoke a technical match from any of his opponents.
Posted By: undisputed champ

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/13/10 03:36 PM

dude you suck..your horrible

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/13/10 03:46 PM

Thats not Aaron, that was Knudson

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/13/10 04:02 PM

Originally Posted By: undisputed champ
dude you suck..your horrible

The Undisputed Champ Of The Empty Scrotum Sacks!!! Grow a pair son!!!! Call me out with your name In plain sight!!!! Im not playing peekaboo you know who I am.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/13/10 04:09 PM

Before lone Lucas will have a mat set up from here to Thanksgiving. smile

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/13/10 04:38 PM

This is a One time only deal. After that I will disappear from the forum for another 4 or 5 years.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/13/10 05:38 PM

just 4 or 5? Kind of like Sting.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/14/10 01:25 AM

smile
Posted By: NCCC WRESTLING

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/14/10 02:10 PM

I can't get the video to come up...is it me against him? I want to see the Voglesburg-Baker match that was at Abilene, that was a good one. State champ Voglesburg hit with a headlock and then comes back to win.
Posted By: Nate Smith

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/14/10 02:13 PM

He said it wasn't you Aaron. I just saw a Chapman singlet when I watched it and thought it was you.
Posted By: doug747

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/14/10 04:42 PM

The most impressive big fella I ever saw on WWF was Bam Bam Bigelow. He could move!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/14/10 05:31 PM

He had a stud son that was a wrestler in NJ. Saw him at NJ kids state about 10 years ago. Bam Bam was in his corner. Head Tattoo and all.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/14/10 05:32 PM

But his little irish manager Humperdink wasnt with him.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/14/10 08:11 PM

It was Cody Aaron, we wrestled the Week before regionals my Sr year. I do not have any of my matches with Volgesberg.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/14/10 08:16 PM

Doug
The Undertaker is the most Impressive big fella ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltZaJ7zk0SQ

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/20/10 12:46 PM

Are we gonna do this or not?

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/20/10 01:22 PM

I so hope this goes down.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/20/10 09:44 PM

if not i just built a 12 ft steel cage in the backyard for nothing.

what does the winner get, beeson doesn't like awards, lol.

never mind i know it's not what the winner gets! it's what does the loser really lose?

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/20/10 10:12 PM

Beeson I told you then end of next month. I asked you to pick a weekend the 21 or the 28th?

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/21/10 12:45 AM

Bam Bam was 100 lbs bigger at least, and moved just as well.........or better. Undertaker is still slow moving for his physique IMO. Bam Bam was on some serious Monster drinks or something.........

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/21/10 01:28 AM

Bam Bam was just heading to the locker room for a couple of Twinkies, then he was gonna come back and whip more tail.....then Tatanka interfered.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/21/10 10:35 AM

This right here, could rank as the #1 topic ever to hit the forum! In the WWE there were career matches! I say the loser has to retire their career on the forum!

I am just curious... How did this all get started between Lucas and Beeson? Out of the blue?
Posted By: BLT

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/21/10 11:20 AM

But just like in the WWE the loser wouldn't leave they probably put on a mask and come back as an alter ego
HAHAHAHA

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/21/10 09:05 PM

This right here, could rank as the #1 topic ever to hit the forum! In the WWE there were career matches! I say the loser has to retire their career on the forum!

I am just curious... How did this all get started between Lucas and Beeson? Out of the blue?

not out of the blue, out of the hair restraint, i believe.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/21/10 10:55 PM

Its was his Hair comments and Church's stalling comments that got this all started. I would love to put up my password Beeson you?

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 01:29 PM

So Lucas had nothing to do with starting all this huh? hahahahaaha! JOKE! Kind of makes me feel bad for the legend Lucas Baker that everyone picks on him!

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 01:37 PM

Are you Drunk in the morning? What are you talking about?

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 01:43 PM

Who is picking on me? I really do not understand your post at all. YOU asked how it got started, I told you, thats why you are bald hahahahahahahah JOKE

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 01:43 PM

Its was his Hair comments and Church's stalling comments that got this all started. I would love to put up my password Beeson you?

Naw, been sober a long time now! Actually working on a power point to teach graphing and solving inequalities... Anywho...

You state that beeson started this by hair comments along with me making stalling comments! However, you do not realize that you and I would not even communicate with each other if you had not been upset with Deshazer beating Lamar and posted Daniel was stalling and "If he had a good coach he would light a fire underneath him" stating that I am not a good coach. hahaha!

Now, I have no clue what got Beeson orginally fired up at you but I am sure you made some comment that offended him as well. I was inquiring about that.

hahahahahah! However, what you stated made it look like all we do is talk bad to Lucas... YOu must feel we are picking on the Big Guy! smile

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 01:45 PM

Who is picking on me? I really do not understand your post at all. YOU asked how it got started, I told you, thats why you are bald hahahahahahahah JOKE

LOL.. I actually have a full head of hair again. Getting married in June and the Fiance wants me to have hair! I don't know why!

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 01:52 PM

Getting married in June and the Fiance wants me to have hair! I don't know why!

So she can have something to drag you around with.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 01:56 PM

No its his assitant coach(me), that is bald. Maybe I can borrow some of Mr. Bakers hair to cover it up.

Lucas how about this when you lose why dont you can donate your hair to locks of love and then keep your password. This way I can keep watching you and Church's love spats.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 01:57 PM

Yea I told Beeson if a kid wanted to grow his hair out for another kid with Cancer he should be able to. Damn Im a bad guy.

Your kid stalled the entire match walked backwords for 4 mins and you had the nerve to complain about a stalling call he got in another match when he did an ILLEGAL MOVE THAT YOU taught him.
YOU ARE THE COACH TEACHING AN ILLEGAL MOVE!!!!!!!!! My coach never taught me an Illegal Move, My Coach GOOD, you teaching ILLEGAL moves BAD Coach.

I stand up for Cancer kids and Illegal moves and im the bad guy. Yea you 5a pricks are picking on me.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 02:01 PM

Sorry but Church and I are not 5a. ITS NOT AN ILLEGAL MOVE IF YOU HIT THE MOVE WITHIN 5 SECONDS. The cancer comment from me was sincere, what a great way to raise money and give back.
Posted By: CoachS

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 02:03 PM

Its not an illegal move unless the ref catches it.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 02:05 PM

O I forgot I stand up against Coaches Smoking weed in the Parking Lot of the Sate tourny, and that one gets me called a racist by none other than Deshazers mom.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 02:08 PM

Id tattoo Ark city on me

you already have that tattoo poser! btw did you ever get that gas leak fixed. how many wins did you have at state lucas?

Nice post man shows your age. I had 5 wins and one loss at state 4 of the 5 were pins took 3rd. I was on a back to back state championship team, and my college team won nationals. If that didnt help you size me up enough I am 6'2'315lb, I like long walks on the beach, pizza hut, and playing in the park. I would love to meet you and beeson in an old timers tourny this summer, to settle this issue you guys have with me old timer rules so leave your brass knuckles at home.

Lucas is the one that made the challenge, I just accepted.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 02:08 PM

Yes it still is an Illegal move. But, nice to see they way you big city coaches think.
Originally Posted By: CoachS
Its not an illegal move unless the ref catches it.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 02:11 PM

If your not cheating, your not trying. And if you get caught cheating, you weren't trying hard enough.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 02:11 PM

It was a joke genius. I don't think there is a coach out there that teaches illegal moves and encourages kids to use them in matches.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 02:12 PM

Lucas has tied one on...he will continue this banter all day....or until he passes out.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 02:14 PM

Yes there are two Coach Church and Zac Poague!!!!!!
It was a joke genius. I don't think there is a coach out there that teaches illegal moves and encourages kids to use them in matches.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 02:16 PM

NO IT IS NOT AN ILLEGAL MOVE!!!!!!!! IT IS STALLING IF THE MOVE IS NOT WITHIN 5 SECONDS. These big city coaches have put some pretty good wrestlers into college lately.

Yes there are two Coach Church and Zac Poague!!!!!!

Whats this mean?

I know they are both consider themselves a genius. I am glad that you do as well.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 02:17 PM

Three test today Beeson there will be no passing out. I hope you are ready I have been Wrestling everyday.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 02:22 PM

So your going to set it up flip the kid to his back and get a 3 count in 5 seconds?

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 02:23 PM

3 test what classes.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 02:25 PM

Elec Theory, Wind Energy, and Hydraulics.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 02:26 PM

So your going to set it up flip the kid to his back and get a 3 count in 5 seconds?

There only has to be a one count in that 5 seconds.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 02:27 PM

Damn just add some nuclear physics in there and you would be all set.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 02:27 PM

Three test today Beeson there will be no passing out. I hope you are ready I have been Wrestling everyday.

I haven't stepped on the mat since the end of March. I think I will be ok though.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 02:32 PM

Regarless of how long it takes. ITS NOT ILLEGAL. The 3 count doesnt really matter. Maybe you can try and hit it against Beeson if you get a takedown.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 02:48 PM

Zac- the words of your head Coach

"The move I was inquiring about was in another match, not the finals. I did not complain or tell anybody they were wrong. I was asking. I found out my answer answer form Nigel Isom that it is indeed stalling even if you are trying to turn them as in high school a trapped ankle is stalling and it is not in college."

Check out the statue in the middle of the mat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFv6lcHKn8

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 02:53 PM

I would Snap Beesons leg off if I put my 315 on his skinny lil legs.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 03:20 PM

I see neither wrestler attacking or trying to push the action. When Daniel did attack he scored. When Brett attacked he almost scored. I don't know about anyone else but to me it looked like 2 good wrestlers who had never wrestled before and were trying to feel each other out. i.e. the NCAA finals

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 03:24 PM

Lucas I am not arguing the fact that it is stalling. My understanding of the rule was that you had 5 seconds to turn the kid with the lag trapped before it is a stall call. My argument is that its not an illegal move, and we do not teach illegal moves.

We really going to go back the Lamar match? We won. Call it what you will.

If you think what happened in that match was stalling then when you battle Beeson in the Texas Bull Rope Match make sure you never stop moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said you have to get the takedown first.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 03:33 PM

Beeson cant get his arms around me. I am going to have to try not to hurt him. Keep stroking him though he likes it.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 03:37 PM

Mission Accomplished!

Hey guys, I am on staff at the Baker Wrestling Camp and the Fargo Training camp!!!! I will be teaching the session on stalling! I am also teaching Heavyweight technique and my other session on illegal holds that a ref can't see! Anybody that has posted under this topic is exempt from my $400 fee!

Deal of the year!

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 03:47 PM

Tim Elliot - 4 X All American and NJCAA National Champ
Kendric Maple - NCAA Div I Qualifier (True Freshman)
Chase Nelson - NJCAA National Champion (Just committed to OU)

smile Great day to be a Falcon!

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 03:47 PM

I thought I was exempt cause I was your assistant. I thought I was coming to teach the eye poke, and eye poke defense. smile

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 03:51 PM

ONE of your assistants sorry Sacquitne.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 04:15 PM

Im more like 315-320 I would not bet any money if i were you. He is almost half my size.

I would Snap Beesons leg off if I put my 315 on his skinny lil legs.

Beeson cant get his arms around me. I am going to have to try not to hurt him.

You better start eating because your size 28 jeans are not going to be big enuf!!!!!! HAVE you people seen how skinny he is?

Well you certainly have the WWF Smack talking down. You do realize you are going to have to back it up. I would hate to talk this much SMACK and then get beat by a skinny, little guy, that is almost half your size. Please don't worry about hurting me, I want ALL Lucas Baker has to offer.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 04:18 PM

Will somebody get Bobby "The Brain" Heenan in here to interview these guys.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 04:19 PM

a

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 04:53 PM

I will be helping out at Dr. Church's clinic of illegal holds by presenting on the super singlet wedgie.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 05:32 PM

NASTYWAY WHO ARE YOU? STOP HIDING BEHIND A SCREENNAME AND TALKING TRASH. POST YOUR VIDEOS NASTYWAY. I had 19 pins my Sr year, Hope these do a lil more for ya!!!
Feb 27 99 was the state tourny, The last match in the video was for 3rd place.
View My Video
Posted By: Jeremy Molloy

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 07:38 PM

Lucas you need to stop showing people this stuff it is just helping them. A headlock,a snake and some fishy competition, man thats brutal.HAHA
Posted By: Ryan Jilka

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 08:14 PM

Stalling...not an illegal move. Illegal moves are: full nelson, headlock with no arm, etc. There are refs that are trained to call stalling, so unless they call it stalling didn't occur. I realize Church gets into matches a little more than some people, but I would NEVER believe that he teaches illegal moves. It's bushleague questioning someone's integrity like that.

As for your match with Chad; good luck. Anyone know what the line is in Vegas? I heard Beeson by 7.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 08:20 PM

If your not cheating, your not trying. And if you get caught cheating, you weren't trying hard enough.

if you're not cheating, you are cheating yourself.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 08:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Jeremy Molloy
Lucas you need to stop showing people this stuff it is just helping them. A headlock,a snake and some fishy competition, man thats brutal.HAHA

The last 4 PINS were at the State Tournament! Fishy Competition, Its was 4a we don not have guys with losing records at state. (This year 5a 125 a kid with 0 wins 4 losses)

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 09:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Jeremy Molloy

The last 4 PINS were at the State Tournament! Fishy Competition, Its was 4a we don not have guys with losing records at state. (This year 5a 125 a kid with 0 wins 4 losses)

but you aren't wrestling a 125lber, you're wrestling chad beeson, HA.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/22/10 09:01 PM

eatin' ain't cheatin'
Posted By: djackson

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/23/10 12:03 AM

He may be eatin but he is a pinning machine. My money is on Baker by tech fall.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/23/10 01:02 AM

I can guarantee that neither one of us will get a Tech Fall.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/23/10 03:15 AM

a

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/23/10 03:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Ryan Jilka
Stalling...not an illegal move. Illegal moves are: full nelson, headlock with no arm, etc. There are refs that are trained to call stalling, so unless they call it stalling didn't occur. I realize Church gets into matches a little more than some people, but I would NEVER believe that he teaches illegal moves. It's bushleague questioning someone's integrity like that.

As for your match with Chad; good luck. Anyone know what the line is in Vegas? I heard Beeson by 7.

If a wrestler is put in an illegal move, he has the option of stopping and winning the match! However, with stalling (unless its the 5th call, you keep wrestling no matter what! LOL..

Jilka, appreciate the back up, but don't worry about Lucas! He is just mad at me and always will be! I forgive him though wink Nothing a little Wellbutrin or Adderall can't fix...

As for Vegas Line: Beeson by Fall O/U 3 min.

Therefore.. if you believe Lucas wont get pinned or win the match (pick Lucas).

If you believe Beeson will pin him, pick Beeson.

Over-Under bet is for Lucas to last more or less than 3 minutes.

Wichita Heights will be open any time for this match!
Posted By: XGHSWC

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/23/10 09:59 AM

Damn just add some nuclear physics in there and you would be all set.

Don't forget Stoichiometric Chemistry and Stellar Mechanics.
Posted By: Chief Renegade

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/23/10 01:00 PM

And hedge it with Tri-party collateralized repurchase agreements.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/23/10 01:04 PM

I am just ready to see this whole thing go down. Sounds like Nastyway wants on the action. We may want to be careful and make sure he doesnt throw the megaphone into the ring like Mouth of the South Jimmy Hart.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/23/10 01:26 PM

To me it sounds like we just need to have a Royal Rumble. Last man in the mat is proclaimed king of the message board and all who are defeated must worship him.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/23/10 03:30 PM

I hope noone hides a folding chair under the corner of the mat.........

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/23/10 03:36 PM

Coach Church Your on adderrall? I would think you would not want the kids to know that type of info. But really explains alot.
CoachS Im in Windmills because they are renewable energy. Id prefer
we not have giant bullseye, oops I mean Nuclear Power Plants in the US.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/23/10 03:38 PM

Nastyway at 20 lbs lighter than Beeson the only thing you will be throwing is you Hip or your Back pick one.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/23/10 03:43 PM

You wouldn't want a Royal Rumble the real truth would come out. Beeson, Me and Church would be the last three left and in typical wwf fashion Church would turn on Beeson and toss him out, explaining the video clips of me leaving Churchs locker room before the match started. Leaving me and the lil guy in the ring all alone.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/23/10 04:00 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n79wBw_LJ9Y

Maybe we will see something like this happen.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/23/10 04:50 PM

Coach Church and Lucas Baker teammates. Interesting

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/23/10 04:55 PM

You wouldn't want a Royal Rumble the real truth would come out. Beeson, Me and Church would be the last three left and in typical wwf fashion Church would turn on Beeson and toss him out, explaining the video clips of me leaving Churchs locker room before the match started. Leaving me and the lil guy in the ring all alone.

Oh how the imagination works these days! hahahahaha! I might just sit back on the turn buckle until you and beeson finish and after you wear yourselves out.... I will attack claiming myself to be the smallest royal rumble champ ever!!!!

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/23/10 05:47 PM

I didnt say we would be teammates. I just said I would have tricked him into tossing out Beeson. He would get tossed over like a 103 lber shortly after.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/23/10 07:39 PM

LOL... I am gettting closer to coming out of retirement!!!!!
Posted By: Dean Welsh

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/23/10 11:09 PM

[quote=Lucas Baker]Coach Church Your on adderrall? I would think you would not want the kids to know that type of info. But really explains alot.

****I don't know if he is or not but the fact remains IF your DOCTOR writes YOU a SCRIPT for it, then it is LEGAL for YOU.

No need to be a hater who use prescription drugs that have been prescribed to them by their doctor . . .

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/24/10 01:22 AM

Welsh Im not a hater. I was just given him a lil nudge in the ribs.
Posted By: djackson

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/24/10 01:49 AM

Yea Baker maybe those guys in Topeka had a script for medical marijuana.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/24/10 01:54 AM

Originally Posted By: dwelsh
[quote=Lucas Baker]Coach Church Your on adderrall? I would think you would not want the kids to know that type of info. But really explains alot.

****I don't know if he is or not but the fact remains IF your DOCTOR writes YOU a SCRIPT for it, then it is LEGAL for YOU.

No need to be a hater who use prescription drugs that have been prescribed to them by their doctor . . .

Naw, no drugs for this body. I took an oxy once right after my knee surgery when I was 22 years old. I slept for 14 hrs and decided I did not need that! Flushed em all down the toilet! Not a believer in pain meds. Heck, really don't even like asprin!
Posted By: Dean Welsh

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/24/10 02:16 AM

Understood Coach. I was merely stating that there is nothing wrong for someone to be taking Adderall (or, any other medication) if that is what their doctor has prescribed them.

And, I also understand your point - even if prescribed, one has the freedom to take or not to take. It is a free country. kind of. Sort of. ;-)

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/24/10 02:56 AM

Jackson I was not in Topeka this week. If smoking will help a Dying Cancer Pt be able to eat real food, I am all for it! I am not for Coaches smoking weed in the parking lot of the Kids State Tourny.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/24/10 03:10 AM

I live in a very old house that has been converted to a 4 plex. On Tue the police raided my neighbors home and found a bunch of weed. It was crazy they had a police dog and about 13 cops with AR-15s in her tiny 1 bedroom apt. They took her Truck and sent her ass to jail I have not seen her since. KIDS DONT DO DRUGS.

Posted By: ReDPloyd

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/24/10 10:22 AM

If WWF is in reference to Professional Wrestling, I have to take exception. What a load of garbage. That "event", not sport, is likely one of the reasons that people outside of wrestling can't comprehend wrestling. I will admit, although not a fan since the Bulldog Bob Brown days, I did go with my brother to a WWF event in Topeka on Halloween night back in 1989. Here is the thing I remember the most:

The Genius defeated Hulk Hogan by countout
Singles match for the WWF Championship 07:34

The Genius hit Hogan over the head with a Dictionary! Thunder Lips gets wiped out by a scrawny guy with a thick book? Please don't mention WWF on this forum again. It makes my stomach queasier than when someone mentions the "b-asketball" word.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/24/10 10:48 AM

Ole Red! We are all just having a bunch of fun Talking Smack! That's about it! I personally grew up on WWF and it was awesome when my father would get Pay-per-view's and 15 or so of my friends would come watch. We would then all go to the back yard and scrap afterwards because we were so fired up! Throwing each other over the fences, jumping off the top of the fence, slamming each other on the trampoline! My father had to replace the sheetrock in our living room at least 4 times because one of us would go through it. I did not start wrestling till a late age in life so I had no clue of anything else! However, those were some fun days! I love my wrestling days for sure! But the old school WWF was some fun stuff!

Lucas = Mankind
Beeson = The Natural Dusty Rhodes
Coach Poague = Jake the Snake
Coach S = Paul Bearer undertakers Manager
Nasty Way = One of the Nasty Boys
Church = Bret Heart (hahaha) Excellence of Execution
Posted By: ReDPloyd

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/24/10 11:35 AM

I know Coach. The old days were something to behold. It just bends me the wrong way when I hear someone talking about WWF or WWE, and they have no idea what "real" wrestling is. Lucas, before your chime in, I know that you know what real wrestling is. In my opinion, and I am sure that you both agree, wrestling is one of the toughest, if not the toughest sports, that a youngster can participate in.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/24/10 02:54 PM

Red this whole thread has turned into a Prom for the WWF.
Yes real wrestling is the toughest sport hands down. Coach, Mankind really, No Im not going to except that. If i were to pick, it would be the Undertaker or Stone Clod Steve Austin. I did rock a 3:16 shirt in high school, and when we left for state I was introduced with Stone Colds music nothing like that glass breaking.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/26/10 01:57 PM

Not really sure why I am Paul Bearer. But, I know that if Lucas B Baker is Undertaker I do not want to be him. There is no way I would want to be his handler. I think of my self more as a Hacksaw Jim Dugan kinda guy myself. I would walk in with my 2x4 and my American flag.
Posted By: NCCC WRESTLING

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/26/10 02:22 PM

By the way with all the pro talk, Terry Funk being inducted into the Lou Thesz/George Tragos Hall of Fame in Iowa at the Dan Gable International Wrestling Hall of Fame in Waterloo this summer by Mick Foley (Mankind, Dude Love, Cactus Jack).

By the way speaking of pros, I shoot emails back and forth with Brian Blair (former member of the Killer Bees) from time to time.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/26/10 02:43 PM

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH Coachs I dont need a handler you go right on and play Hacksaw.

Aaron did Terry funk really wrestle? Or is this a pro wrestling hall of Fame type of deal.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/26/10 02:46 PM

My grandpa went to High School with the Brisco Brothers. I do not remember wich one but one of them Lost the first match, then Never lost again in high school. They were from Blackwell
OK if i remember right.
Posted By: Pelland

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/26/10 04:08 PM

Quote:
I will admit, although not a fan since the Bulldog Bob Brown days

Bulldog was a beast, but no one could handle the Rufus R Jones freight train. I personally was a huge fan of the Road Warriors (L.O.D.).

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/26/10 04:53 PM

Coach S. AKA Paul Bearer - Lucas "the undertaker" Baker knows where you live! Check out the link... Watch it all... Beware Coach S... he is coming to get you and you can't hide! Oh yes!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIsS3XdON68

Coach church

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/26/10 05:41 PM

A preview of whats to come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2L4V9L8sGg

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/26/10 06:18 PM

Terry Funk has a t-shirt I tried to find one time ... remember, "Funk U" ??

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/26/10 06:19 PM

Road Warriors vs The Stieners!!!!
Classic Matches!!

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/26/10 07:45 PM

I was doing some research on 4A wrestling and found the video they played just before Lucas Baker's 3rd place match his senior year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NMvRnpDCzo&feature=related

I think that we can use it for the Royal Rumble.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/27/10 02:22 AM

Tapping out! All time greatest ever! You win Coach S!

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/27/10 12:46 PM

Wow Coach S I dont have a come back. You of all people should know its hard to leave me speechless.
Posted By: WrestlingB631

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/27/10 01:40 PM

is this a real old timers tourny or what? and if so where is the sign up
Posted By: BigPin22

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/27/10 01:57 PM

Originally Posted By: WrestlingB631
is this a real old timers tourny or what? and if so where is the sign up

It looks like someone else wants a piece of Lucas Baker??????

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/27/10 03:15 PM

YES I have been waiting to hear more from Mr. Baker.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/27/10 03:16 PM

Maybe we can get Bluechip to sponser this.
Posted By: WrestlingB631

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/28/10 02:39 PM

Whats the Weight class haha

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/29/10 04:35 AM

No weight classes were going old school. Coachs That was Great just Great.I dont have the Afro but the beard is dead on. I put a Sound System in a motor home for a buddy Iv been gone a few days.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/29/10 04:41 AM

Find an Acoustic Version of that song for me.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 04/29/10 02:17 PM

Glad your back Lucas. We almost sent a seach party looking for you. But then we figured you had just went back into the hole you had been in before the Deshazer v. Lamar match was posted causing you to wake up from your hibernation.
Posted By: .........

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/08/11 02:31 PM

I cant believe Beeson is picking on some poor overweight kid who J Dale feels sorry for. I heard Jonny McCreary was going to be back in town sometime soon putting on clinins for Wellington and ElDorado. That might be a match he would like to relive......

Then again, maybe not....... Huh Beeson????????
Posted By: Bauerly

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/08/11 04:19 PM

How about Vern Ganya or Mad Dog Veshon these were real old school WWF guys.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/08/11 06:39 PM

smile

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/08/11 10:52 PM

Well Lucas, looks like you are out and McCreary is in(if he wants to repeat). If I participate I want a steroid test on Beeson. Anger is a good indicator. As for AC Wrestlers, I already told you Borror is my HERO. J Dale had made comments earlier on this posting; Is he an AC Wrestler too? Sorry J Dale no offense if you worship at the throne of BEESON (Im sure you can handle yourself fine on the mat). I do think McCreary and myself can handle Beeson though, roid test or not (Can't speak for Lucas as I have never seen him wrestle).

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/09/11 12:01 AM

How did I get thrown in here. I'm just sitting here watching some Big Ten wrestling and see my name gets thrown in here by some coward that won't post his name. As for whoever is using the name Eddie Borror. I was a teammate of Eddies and think it's pretty sick and extremely offensive that someone is using that name.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/09/11 12:19 AM

So beeson would not tell me but I heard he got kicked out of Sailna. Maybe you are on to this Roid thing. Beeson you been Juicn for our match.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/09/11 12:53 AM

Sorry J Dale. Eddie is my Hero..... Beeson is soft and I will be happy to sit with you at the McCreary rematch. You cheer for Beeson and I will cheer for McCreary. Fair enough... Lucas stay on the roid trail..... He'll do anything to win......

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/09/11 01:53 AM

Then be man enough to post your name.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/09/11 02:06 AM

smile

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/09/11 02:40 AM

I would be happy to ref this match since I would never sit with a coward who isn't man enough to post his name. If he is to much of a coward to post his name, he would never be man enough to step on the mat with you. He sounds like sportsfans son. Maybe he he is the one that should use the abroller.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/09/11 01:34 PM

Ok J Dale.... You are starting to act like Beeson. I've been polite to you, you should return the favor. You know as well as I that Beeson's Mouth opens it own can of worms at times. Don't know how that happenned as I think back to his old High School team. I don't think he dominated the wrestling room any of the 4 years he was in AC. In fact they probably had to mop him up with the skin infections after practice...... Should have came out far more humble BEESON!

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/09/11 01:39 PM

smile

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/09/11 01:51 PM

yea thats great but Why did you get kicked out of SALINA?

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/09/11 02:06 PM

I didn't get kicked out of Salina...didn't even get a warning. I have no idea what your talking about.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/09/11 02:24 PM

There u go again..... Are you mad that you agreed to McCreary in fit of rage? Is that it? Don't worry McCreary could have bigger fish to fry.....

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/09/11 02:32 PM

Shut up coward.
Posted By: BigPin22

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/09/11 03:53 PM

Originally Posted By: .........
Ok J Dale.... You are starting to act like Beeson. I've been polite to you, you should return the favor. You know as well as I that Beeson's Mouth opens it own can of worms at times. Don't know how that happenned as I think back to his old High School team. I don't think he dominated the wrestling room any of the 4 years he was in AC. In fact they probably had to mop him up with the skin infections after practice...... Should have came out far more humble BEESON!

There is definatley no shame for not being the top dog in the wrestling room that Beeson came from. Several wrestlers came off the JV squad to win multilple state titles. That wreslting room was full of two, three, and four time state champions!

Probably the best teams to ever come from Kansas!

I don't think I need to remind you because it sounds like were pretty close to action.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/09/11 05:57 PM

No shame..... and no humility. J Dale must of been on one of those teams as well as he struts a pretty cocky game as well..... Go Bulldogs.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/09/11 06:49 PM

Idiot if you could read you could figure out which of those teams I was on from an earlier post. You're still a coward. I'll call you Sportsfan Jr.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/09/11 09:00 PM

J Dale. J Dale. Listen, tell you what when you get done officiating the Beeson McCreary Match, if you have enough gas, I will take you on. Then after we are done you can officiate Beeson and I. You two come with some humility though and leave your smack talking on this forum. There, I said my peace and didn't have to insult you once. Hows that J Dale..... Is that the Bulldog way or what???? All hail KING BEESON. Lucas I think they are slowly forgetting who you are buddy.. Sorry.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/10/11 12:03 AM

Once again you are wrong coward. You insulted me when you used the name of a team mate of mine that was killed in a carwreck. Leave your name or shut up.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/10/11 01:54 AM

smile

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/10/11 02:07 AM

You Bulldogs are hard to figure out. Are you that tight? By listening to you two you act like you would go to bat for each other no matter what. I wish I went to school where wrestlers were that tight (where I wnet they would go behind your back in heartbeat). Its good that you stick together, oh and Eddie - he was my hero.... and I knew him well..... Well enough to know that if he was here he would be with me on this one. Guaranteed!!!!!(J Dale please don't take that fact as an insult - it is what it is) Now Beeson let me know how that phone call goes with McCreary, if he has time for you I don't want to miss it....... Oh and get over the coward crap that might work on Lucas but its smoke and mirrors to me.....

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/10/11 02:13 AM

smile

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/10/11 07:18 AM

hey ...... guy nothing this fool is saying is working on me. i have talked to people from his home town, i know what type of guy he is. i will get him on the mat it will be recorded. Take yr boy skiing beeson ill find a mat. Now on to this kicked out thing, you know exactly what i am talking bout it was yr buddy,his name starts with an S. To save fACE i wont say his name yet but i want to know what happened.

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 02/11/11 02:57 AM

Hey Mr Baker
If you are so concerned about his buddy that starts with an S then why do you just PM him and ask HIM or better yet find him and ask him in person.
I'm sure he won't mind giving you an ear full.
Posted By: stultzee

Re: 2010 Ark City Old Timers Tourny - 03/30/11 07:42 PM

I have got to add my 2 cents.

Beeson..... Running the wrestling room in AC? YES, He did. There were some really good wrestlers on those teams. But he definitely had some leadership skills.

By far the best all around wrestling team I have ever seen. There were so many great wrestlers on that team. I know of at least one that couldnt even make varsity. He moved to a different state and was an undefeated state champion, greco roman all american and college wrestler.

J Dale? Dude! You had your time as well.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums