Kansas Wrestling

GOOD LUCK

Posted By: L.Geyer

GOOD LUCK - 02/21/12 06:57 PM

I am starting this thread for people to post individual good lucks to wreslters of all classes. Please keep this post positive.

Re: GOOD LUCK - 02/21/12 06:58 PM

I will start:

Good Luck to my cousin Keegan Amos from Holcomb. You wreslted great on your way to the championship at regionals, keep the momentum going.

Lance Geyer
Posted By: OEHAWKS

Re: GOOD LUCK - 02/21/12 07:08 PM

Good Luck to all 8 Olathe East state qualifiers: Mike Kenny, Dakota Reynolds, Jonathan Diaz, Dylan Duman, Branden Trinkle, Grant Sparks, John Blazevic and Myron Tipton.

Bring home some hardware!!!

Good luck and safe travels to all state qualifiers in all classes.
Posted By: Sudawn Bradley

Re: GOOD LUCK - 02/21/12 08:35 PM

Good luck to all 8 Prairie View wrestlers: Chaz Epperson, Dannon Brake, Kaleb Konitzer, Jace Roy, Josh Thoele, Jake Bradley, Jordan Halaquist and Matt Kellerman!

Looking forward to a fun weekend of watching all of you kick butt!

Swift prayer for all wrestlers at the State Tourney to stay injury free!
Posted By: ReDPloyd

Re: GOOD LUCK - 02/22/12 12:01 AM

Originally Posted By: L.Geyer
I will start:

Good Luck to my cousin Keegan Amos from Holcomb. You wreslted great on your way to the championship at regionals, keep the momentum going.

Lance Geyer

Even though Keegan beat my son in last year's Kids' Fed 112 High School division bracket, I will be positive. Honestly, I am glad that they wrestled because they never had and I had seen a lot of Keegan's name over the years. Good luck Keegan.
Posted By: bug

Re: GOOD LUCK - 02/22/12 12:04 AM

Good luck to all the SMS Raiders #Headbandswag
Posted By: ChunkDirty

Re: GOOD LUCK - 02/22/12 12:12 AM

Good Luck to all the wrestlers Who are prepared to win a State Championship!

Re: GOOD LUCK - 02/22/12 01:28 PM

I would also like to wish a Good Luck to both of the Hays Schools participating this weekend.

Hays High: Russ, Luke, Cash, Derek, Preston, Chandler, LeRoy, Kyler, and Ethan.

TMP: Dylan, and Scott.

I would also like to say I am excited to watch Dylan Schumacher battle for his 4th state title. Good Luck Dylan.

Lance Geyer
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums