Kansas Wrestling

HS Wrestling on TV

Posted By: Metro_Wrestling

HS Wrestling on TV - 12/27/12 05:00 AM

To all who have Cox Communications:

Finals of the Gardner Edgerton Invite Finals from Dec. 1st will be on on Ch. 22 or 2022 (HD).

Dec. 27th @ 7 PM
Dec. 28th @ 3:30 PM
Dec. 31st @ 7 PM

Some nice representations by KS, but overall really good wrestling by the best in Oklahoma, Iowa and Nebraska.
Posted By: Holliday Hays

Re: HS Wrestling on TV - 12/28/12 02:41 AM

BTW the internet coverage of the Bobcat and Newton tournaments last year (especially the Bobcat...announcers were great) was much appreciated! It was enjoyable to pull up both tourneys and watch the finals simultaneously. I won't be watching college basketball January 12th. I'll be watching high school wrestling.
Posted By: ReDPloyd

Re: HS Wrestling on TV - 12/28/12 10:23 AM

TV listings showed SJA vs Prairie View at 7pm last night. Instead, there was a HS round ball game between McPherson and some MO team. Our local cable provider just doesn't seem to get it.
Posted By: Sudawn Bradley

Re: HS Wrestling on TV - 12/28/12 12:07 PM

The SJA and Prairie View duel was cancelled because of weather. It was suppose to happen on December 20, however both school were out due to weather.
Posted By: ReDPloyd

Re: HS Wrestling on TV - 12/28/12 10:01 PM

Thanks for the information. I was wondering why they had the wrong listing. It was probably a challenge for them to update the listing with only seven days notice.
Posted By: JDCase

Re: HS Wrestling on TV - 12/29/12 02:20 PM

Holliday....I know the Newton Tourney is a few weeks away, but what website will it be on?
Posted By: Holliday Hays

Re: HS Wrestling on TV - 12/29/12 11:02 PM

I'm not sure JD, but I think this website provided information the week of the tournament on the forum
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums