Kansas Wrestling

Best stat program

Posted By: Delichwrestling

Best stat program - 08/19/19 11:21 PM

I am looking for some pros and cons of stat programs and what you think the best program is for keeping stats through the year.

Thanks
Brett Delich
Posted By: Kit Harris

Re: Best stat program - 08/21/19 01:35 AM

I use Champion Wrestling Stats, it's an old program but it's been the best by far for me over the years. Managers score matches on paper, while another mgr enters the stats at each meet. If I don't have enough mgrs to enter them at the meet, then they will do it at the next practice. I have the program installed on my PC. It's been great & has never failed me.
Posted By: Kit Harris

Re: Best stat program - 08/21/19 01:39 AM

I just checked the website, the program is made by Preferred Educational Software. Looks like they have a lot of upgrade options available nowadays

Re: Best stat program - 08/21/19 02:09 PM

Thanks Kit! I'll check it out.
Posted By: Jason Puderbaugh

Re: Best stat program - 08/22/19 01:28 AM

Coach, I use trackwrestling stats program. Takes a little getting used to but pretty simple for me now after several years of use. Also nice because it generates reports that are useful as well. $50 per season is the cost so that's the downside is that it is an annual cost versus a one time expense.

Re: Best stat program - 08/22/19 02:51 PM

Thanks coach! I have been thinking trackwrestling but not sure how user friendly it will be.
Posted By: Coach Samson

Re: Best stat program - 08/22/19 02:57 PM

Trackwrestling is super user friendly I think.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums