Kansas Wrestling

Managers?

Posted By: jhballer58

Managers? - 02/24/04 10:11 PM

I was just wondering what people thought of managers? My girlfriend and my sister are wrestling managers. my girlfriend has 2 cousins that wrestle and, well i did last year. and my brother still wrestles. Our new head and assisant wrestling coach told them this year that they weren't even considered part of the team. they wouldn't need them and they were basically wasted space. I really appriciated (sorry for the spelling) the managers and how they mop the mats take score and tape the matches. I really think it is a bunch of crap that my girlfriend has been a manager for 3 years now and her senior year is the only one she can't go to state because she ain't part of the team. and my sister has put 2 years into it and basically told her go fly a kite. I was just wondering what other people thought about this topic. what would you do if you worked your *** off for the team and then the coach just sh*t on you?
Posted By: VikesManager05

Re: Managers? - 02/24/04 10:53 PM

Well.. the coaches pretty much **** on all managers. Most of the time I feel like I'm not wanted or needed. They take managers for granted. This is my 2nd year as a manager and I love it. I was a JV manager last year and now I'm concidered a "varsity" manager. I'm going to state because I asked. I have to have a female with me, which means I have to have a wrestlers mom come with me and I have to pay for it which I think is b.s. The school pays for the team why not me? I'm supposedly part of the team. I feel that I should be apart of the team, BECAUSE I'm in the wrestling room just as much and dedicate just as much time as the wrestlers and the coaches do to the sport. I give my spare time to them! Thats just my opinion.
Posted By: V-S Vikings

Re: Managers? - 02/24/04 10:53 PM

In all the years I've coached, I've had some great managers, but they would have to go a long way to top the group we have this year. In our minds they're not just a part of the team, they are part of the staff.

Your coach will soon find out that these young ladies who are "not part of the team" might be its most valuable members. Sorry your girlfriend got dumped on over this, too. We only got three guys to State, but you can bet all four of our managers are going. Other than lettering, it's their lone reward for a pretty thankless job.
Posted By: WrestlingFan1805

Re: Managers? - 02/24/04 11:39 PM

I am a manager for our wrestling team and I would agree our job is pretty simple but we do it because we like it. We dont do it to be a slave to any of the guys or to start a controversy about whether or not we are needed. Our coach never makes us feel unwanted or worthless. I would have to say our coach treats us with just as much respect as he does his wrestlers and considers us part of the wrestling team and makes sure we know whats going on and that we are taken care of. We attend every doul and tournament, including state every year if we have the qualified number of guys going. And if and when a wrestler needs something we are there to get it for them. So I don’t see a whole lot wrong with wrestling managers.

Re: Managers? - 02/24/04 11:47 PM

As do I. I go to every dual and every tourny. And I do get treated with SOME respect but not as much respect as I would like. But I guess I have no choice in that.

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 12:12 AM

There's one other thing I wanted to add...

In most schools, wrestling rarely gets the support of other sports. To have people who are willing to put up with the workload, the schedule, the wrestlers, and all the other crap that goes into this sport deserves the best treatment possible. I wouldn't even want to think about where we'd be without dedicated young ladies to wash our mats, keep our stats, videotape, carry the kit, do the laundry, get water, run errands and whatever other duties we as coaches add to their job description. I can't even imagine what it would be like to try and run our program without them.
Posted By: jhballer58

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 12:26 AM

I agree with 100% BigRedcoach
Posted By: whest177

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 12:34 AM

I don't understand how managers cannot be considered part of the team. Our managers wear team shirts, ride the team bus, sit with the team at matches, get out of school early. They do an incredible, albeit under-appreciated, job. I know our coach appreciates his managers.
Posted By: markschieber

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 12:44 AM

I appreciate managers. I like some better than others, though.

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 01:03 AM

uh huh Mark.. :-)

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 01:12 AM

whoa... harsh. Is that what you really think of all managers or was that a sarcastic remark?
Posted By: Wrestling Isn't fun

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 01:14 AM

I'm just saying that from experience because all the managers that i have ever had all want me!

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 01:19 AM

Well.. maybe thats because your good looking? Thats not the managers fault. They cant help it if they think your good looking!

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 01:22 AM

No, it's because im a PIMP

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 01:24 AM

ha! what school do ya wrestle for kido?

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 01:31 AM

It's a secret, but look for the buffest guy at state and that's me.

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 01:34 AM

hmmm.. I'm sure they'll be a few of those.

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 01:37 AM

My arms look like boulders and my abs look like a big washboard

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 01:45 AM

hmmm.. well i have short DARK brown hair and im pretty short myself and im a manager for SMWest.. ill be there as well.. good luck to ya
Posted By: ABartels

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 02:17 AM

Oh ya your the girl that kept getting in my way at League

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 02:29 AM

i got in your way?!!!!!!!??!?! lol.. are you the guy i kept walking infront of during the finals?
Posted By: markschieber

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 02:32 AM

He's a little punk. The only thing that was in his way was your ***, because he was staring at it all day.
Posted By: cody bell_dup1

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 02:35 AM

Managers.... whats with all the unnessasary talk lets talk about wrestling yea you guys are cool an part of the team. POINT MADE end of discussion!

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 02:36 AM

HAAAAAA! thats funny.
Posted By: SeebassThe Legend

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 02:56 AM

I don't know why this would be a big deal. Coaches have more to worry about than Student managers and water boys. The need to worry about the wrestler that made it to State. In Nebraska you need a school sponsor and they also find their own transportation and Motel. Give the coach a break and find your own ride!!!
Posted By: Larry Perez

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 02:59 AM

Our managers are awsome! They do everything and are very nice. They have the most respect than anyone one our team. Yes I did say team. They are part of our team. And Topeka 501 fills that way to. As well as our wrestlers and our coaching staff. Thank You Managers!!

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 03:02 AM

I love managing. It's so much fun!

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 03:05 AM

I didn't say Students managers were bad. I am sure your managers do a good job. I wouldn't blame the coach for not bringing them because at State things get pretty intense.
Posted By: vikes

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 03:08 AM

VikesManager,

it's not the coaches decision on you going with a female chaperone and paying for it. That is a direct rule from the district.

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 03:08 AM

Well, I'm pretty much the only manager! Which I like cause it gives me more to do. But on the other hand gives me another 13 or 14 wrestlers to deal with ontop of the 11 I already have. I hope I letter this year!

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 03:10 AM

Vikes what is you point???

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 03:10 AM

Dont have one.. jus talkin.
Posted By: hobbes21

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 03:14 AM

This is weird! I'm a manager, and we're pretty much treated like part of the team. We get our rooms paid for by the school, heck, our coach almost had us leave early w/ the team b/c he assumed we were like the team. I don't feel like we're unappreciated this year. We're treated pretty well. Anyway, I do have to agree that managing is hard. We are there constantly, commiting alot of time, and at times acting like the wrestler's mothers (cleaning up after them,etc). Oh, and we get to go to state, in fact, we're expected to go.

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 03:16 AM

Managers do so much for our team and I wouldn't think that it would be fair to say you can come to the last tournament of the year, but you have to buy yourself a room and pay your way in. At least Topeka 501 does something right, they take care of our managers!

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 03:17 AM

true that.. true that. I agree with most of that. Do you have to have a sponsor(female) go with you to state?? I sorta asked to go to state. Coach said it was ok. So I'm goin! I love to watch wrestling..

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 03:19 AM

I mean.. hey my team takes care of me. I get into all the tourny's and duals for free, but I have to pay for my hotel n everything AND I have to find a adult chick to come with me, and thats hard to come by. I couldnt go to Derby cause I couldnt find a parent to go with and I couldnt go to Nebraska cause I couldnt find a chick.

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 03:21 AM

What tounament did you go to in Nebraska??

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 03:22 AM

I have no idea no clue what tournament it was.. but it was in Nebraska and I DIDNT go.

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 03:24 AM

You must really support your team if you don't even know what tournaments they go to!!!!

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 03:25 AM

I'm out.

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 03:25 AM

My coaches wifes are like the Manager of the Managers....lol But they are GREAT!!!

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 03:29 AM

Lincoln Northeast Dual tourn.

and to answer you questions Eli/vikesmanager

the reason you can't go to the overnight tournaments are becasue you are a underage girl, with no female chaperone staying overnight with 14 male wrestlers and 3 male coaches. NOT A GOOD IDEA

LIABILITY

when we had wrestlerettes, our managers would stay with them, but we don't have them anymore.

as for $$, the district only gives out money for those participating in state. even though you do a lot, you are NOT participating in state, therefore you get no $$ from the district.

i am not trying to sound mean, but it's not because you are underappreciated. rules are rules and sometimes they are not what we think is right or fair.

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 03:32 AM

Naaah, its all good Merfen. $$$ and rules.

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 03:33 AM

Coach Merfen*

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 04:12 AM

Well, if that's the Shawnee Mission School District's policy, then they're pretty unenlightened and I'm grateful not to be a part of it. And for the record, as far as we're concerned, our managers DO participate.
Posted By: Dingbat

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 07:17 AM

Ok, stop before I throw up in my mouth.

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 05:17 PM

big red coach. what bracket can i find them in?

so you think it is ok for a 17 year old girl to stay overnight with male adults and high school boys in a hotel?

if you think that is ok, then i'm sure SM wouldn't want you there to get the district sued for unintelligent choices.
Posted By: wrestlerette'05

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 06:14 PM

I don't know what all goes on in the big schools, but what I do know at in our small school us managers get treeted pretty well. Yes, the guys give us alot of s**t sometimes but we just deal with it 'cuz we've grown up with them. As far as overnight tourneys we get to go and stay with the team and we don't always have a chaperone with us, but they trust us and the guys. They are all pretty cool to us!!! I love them all like family. We all get to go to state and stay with them!!! It's great!

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 06:31 PM

hmmmm....... are you a wrestlerette or a manager??? And yes the guys do gimme s**t. But like you said they are like family to me and I love them all like they were my brothers. I have spent so much time with them and after awhile they grew on me.
Posted By: WildcatGirl1

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 06:54 PM

This is my first year as a wrestling manager and I love it. I feel like I am a part of the team and its the coaches and wrestlers that make me feel that way. We are never disrespected and if we are it is in a joking manner and we know to take it that way. There has not been one time that I felt out of place or just "there." Thank you Coach Jones and Coach Terrell.
Posted By: wrestlerett05

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 09:49 PM

i agree with what most of you are sayin.
i am on the team, with two other wrestlerett's/ managers whatever you wanna call us. that is really messed up about that coach. i look at it as this......if you dont want us on the team find some one else to go do all the other lil jobs that no one wants to take care of. but our coaches and wrestlers dont treat us like that. all the girls say we are so "lucky" cause we get to go to all the wrestling things to see all the "hott" guys, and we dont have to pay to get in. but thats not how i see it, ya its nice to see the boys, but thats besides the point. us girls are out there for a reason. its the same as why the coaches are coaches, or wrestleres are wrestlers. and another thing, i know that not every girl would or could be able to put up with the stuff we have to do, handle the **** from the guys. then there are other girls that are like how can you give up so much time to something that you dont do. but i know thats not how any of us "girls" see it as. i am so proud to be on my team. ya the guys can be jerks, but deal with it. and also for some girls its a "belonging" that they need. wrestling is a sport that you learn so much from it. most wrestlerett's/managers theres a reason to how they got on the team. their brothers, or family memebers wrestle or something like that. you guys say how much the cheer leaders dont know bout wrestling and some say the same bout us, but the more we watch, go to practice, and just be around; the more we learn. i have been around wrestling since i was born, and have been on a wrestling team since i was in 6th grade. i chose wrestling over basektball, and i know that i would never be able to go back and go for basketball over wrestling. i have met some of the most awesome people through the sport and have gained alot from it. GOOD LUCK TO ALL WRESTLERS, COACHES, STAT GIRLS, AD'S, AND PARENTS.....C-Ya in Witchita!!!
-heather
Posted By: wrestlingchic4u

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 09:53 PM

id like to say....well said wrestlerett05!! cya at state everyone, and good luck to all the wrestlers!!!

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 10:07 PM

VIkes:

What I was referring to was making them pay their own way. Our girls are always chaperoned — we're not quite that dumb out here in the sticks
Posted By: hsamuels

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 10:47 PM

jhballer, first of all, the managers were not told that they were wasted space. Your girlfriend does not show up at practice. Your sister does the most work of all our managers, and coach didn't tell her to "fly a kite." My problem with this whole argument is this: ANYONE IN THE UNITED STATES CAN GO TO WICHITA TO WATCH THE STATE TOURNAMENT! Just because they aren't travelling w/ the team doesn't mean they are banned from the tourney! Also, coach put all the managers on the pass gate list, so your girlfriend and sister can get into the coliseum for free. And coach is going to give the managers meal money as well! I don't see what the big deal is with your complaint. In my opinion, some managers may not "qualify" for state. If the managers are part of the team, then they need to put in enough work to make it to state, just like the wrestlers. And, like wrestlers, if they don't put in the work, they don't deserve the right to get a free trip to state. I didn't think you had all the facts straight, so there you go. See you this weekend, jhballer.

Hunter Samuels
Tonganoxie
Posted By: otohp_15

Re: Managers? - 02/25/04 11:25 PM

I am not a manager. That is not right that your disrict is making you pay your way into state vikesmanager 05. I dont think that is right i am not even a part of the team i take pictures for my school and for the wrestlers that are going to be there (they enjoying getting them back)..anyways i get to get in with a braclet and i am allowed to take pictures so i dont see why your disrict is making you pay..anyways i think that the any team should have managers if they do their job. at my school i think that our managers are just a distraction and they just go to duels and tournys to get attetion, (this includes our trainer) they might be cute girls but i dont think that the team needs to be bringing them along if they dont do much. our trainer goes and talks with other teams which is alright but she flirts with a lot of guys and thats wrong, she has been known to rap other teams arms feet or whatever (this maybe her job but not for another team)i dont think that our managers qualify to travel with the team, but i do think that any manager that earns the right to travel then they should be treated like anyother team member
Posted By: ERbrave04

Re: Managers? - 02/26/04 01:24 PM

Well our managers get treated better than the team does! They only come to the meets when they can get out of school early, and when they do come they don't video tape, they don't get us water but on the other hand they will eat all of our food! We have one manager named "bounce" and all she does is eat! At the BVNW meet she had like 5 or 6 sandwiches and a box and a half of cosmic brownies! Which was all intended for the wrestlers. Our managers are useless and on top of all that they are f***ing ugly!!!

Re: Managers? - 02/26/04 01:31 PM

Hey now.. your not assuming all managers are ugly are you..?? lol. What school do ya go to ERbrave04? I manage for SMW and I try not to be useless. I do what I'm asked, when I'm asked and try no to get in the way to terribly much!

Re: Managers? - 02/26/04 01:34 PM

And I TRY not to eat in front of the wrestlers. It makes me feel bad cause half the time they are trying to cut weight.
Posted By: smnwrestler2004

Re: Managers? - 02/26/04 05:02 PM

if the manager does the work she or he is supposed to do then they should deserve to go to state. like tong119 said they have to earn it. a manager should not just think that she should go to state just because that they are a manager and other managers are going. just becasue you wrestle varsity doesn't mean you get a free ride to state, you have to earn it. now all our managers are going to state this year which doesn't bother me because they all have done there work and put up with all our b.s. last year we had wrestlettes go to state to, which they did not deserve at all i taught. all they were there for where the guys and flirt with them like they did all last year.

and vikesmanager, can you please tell our managers not to eat in front of us. i don't care if they do it at tournments, but when they have the nerve to bring McDonals or Chipoltes into the practice room, now that is just pure torture.
Posted By: Dingbat

Re: Managers? - 02/26/04 05:21 PM

ERbrave04--
how DARE you steal the avatar of forum legend Jhris Cennings?!? Shame!

Re: Managers? - 02/26/04 09:13 PM

I take it you go to North smnwrestler2004. What weight do you wrestle? And I'd be more than happy to tell your managers that! I feel bad to eat infront of them even when its at tourny's! It's crazy!
Elise

Re: Managers? - 02/28/04 04:16 AM

i am not saying that all managers are ugly, i would never judge them like that i am just saying our mgrs dont so the work they should and i dont even know why we take them along we have given our trainer a nick name "dr.slut" bc she is always with a diff guy and its totally wrong.. about eating in front of the guys...most of our wrestlers are used to not being able to eats so they dont get too mad if you eat in front of them. but its nice of you to think of them how you do.
Posted By: managerskick@$$

Re: Managers? - 03/01/04 02:50 AM

Hunter, if anyone needs all the facts it's you! Coach did not give us any money formeals and no coach did not put all the managers on the "get in free list". What about Amie? What happened to her? She video tapes most of time and she takes score sometimes. Christal takes score most of the time. And then there is me. I video tapes some time and takes score sometimes and took pictures most of the time. I took picutes for the yearbook so the wreslters would have a page. I also took picures so I could give coach another scrapebook. And if we have to earn our way to state Hunter why you go down there last year with the team. Tell me Hunter how did you earn your way to state? I would love to hear that story. Oh and by the way now who are you going to get to mop your mats because from what I hear that last week some of the guys got sand burn because no one mopped the mats. So from now on Hunter you can mop your own darn mats. I don't think you are going to get a manager next year because I don't think andyone is going to be stupid enough to be a wrestling manager next year if they get treated like the coach treated us. I just want to say Thank you to all the guys that treated us managers with respect and thought it was a bunch of b.s. that we didn't get to go. I love you all! Sarah (Tonganoxie Manager) Oh and I want to give a special thanks to my brother James who wrote this topic. Thank you James!

Re: Managers? - 03/01/04 03:30 AM

have fun mopping your mats there hunter? she got you good...hahaha good job sarah!
Posted By: managerskick@$$

Re: Managers? - 03/02/04 02:37 AM

Thanks otohp_15! ~Sarah~ ~Tonganoxie Manager~

Re: Managers? - 03/02/04 02:38 AM

no problem! have a good one
Posted By: hsamuels

Re: Managers? - 03/02/04 10:41 PM

sarah, i did say you did the most work of all the managers, and if any of them deserve to go, it's you. But you and the others didn't get to go. and about the meal money, did you ask coach for it? my guess is no. Also, Amie could have gone to state if she wanted, but she had prior engagements. I went to state last year because I worked harder than anyone on the team, and coach thought i deserved to go to state with the team. This year, Justin and I put in the extra effort to practice with the team the week of state, unlike some other individuals who will remain nameless. But, we couldn't go with the team because there would have been even more of a problem. I have worked as hard if not harder than the rest of the team, including managers. And about next year us not having managers, we should be able to find some that won't mind being "so mistreated" by the coach. Even if we don't, there are plenty of good teams out there that don't have managers. Sarah, thanks for your help, even though you weren't the most cooperative at times, just like the others.
Posted By: holtonwrstlngirl05

Re: Managers? - 03/03/04 06:33 AM

I don't know about you all....but for our managers we just don't do the 'easy' stuff. The coaches have us update stats, fax paper work, do paperwork, and other things. I think it's awesome how cheerleaders at other schools support wrestling, but here the cheerleaders seem to care less. During the whole season they only cheered for us 3 times and only at home meets. They made 3 signs to 'support' the wrestlers too. Our managers (me mostly) went to every tournament and dual. At the home meets we made signs and we also made some signlet signs for every wrestler, coach and each of ourselves too. We even had two fundraisers to raise money to do things for our wresters and coaches..for our wrestlers going to regionals we made them pillow cases and gave them water to take with them. For the parents we made pins that said "MatCat Mom/Dad" or "Go Cats" adn we made them stress balloons. Our coaches see us as a part of them because of how much we help/support our wrestlers. Although it seems as though our administrative people don't see us as part of the team, the parents, wrestlers,coaches and some teachers in our school see us as a vital part of the team.
Posted By: chs189

Re: Managers? - 03/04/04 02:52 PM

I think Circle, and Derby Managers were the best after all if Campus Had all there girls there then it would be a no contest,
Posted By: Bob the Car

Re: Managers? - 03/04/04 10:40 PM

Amen holtonwrstlngirl05! The same goes for us. There was even a time last year that our assistant coach noted that we had to be at all the matches, sometimes more than he did. Because we do contribute so much to the team, we too are considered part of the team. Our cheerleaders didn't do much either, especially considering that most of them quit. By the end of the season, we had a total of 2. One was out of town for state weekend, so they decided not to come. The staff had to recruit the varsity squad for Saturday, which in the end didn't seem to accomplish much. They didn't know any of the cheers. The wrestling cheerleaders also told us that pillowcases would be made. Bologna. So, us managers have taken on that task as well. Although they weren't ready by state, we'll have them for the banquet. It's nice to know that other managers are appreciated for their hard work as well. (Or even that others put in hard work.)If only the wrestlers could see that us managers commit so much to the wonderful sport, I wonder if they'd be more willing to check us out over the cheerleaders. At least we'd stick around and watch thier matches! (And know what's going on!)
Posted By: holtonwrstlngirl05

Re: Managers? - 03/05/04 04:48 AM

Before our coaches didn't give us much recognition and that was like my freshman year and I had no idea what to do and by he end of the season I was like wow thats awesome how other schools support their wrestling teams and we never got much support anyways so I decided to start making posters and everything. Our cheerleaders do nothing anyways I doubt that there is anyway that they ever really "do" anything for the team. They wanted to give out the medals for when we had a wrestling tournament here in holton and the moms of the wrestlers told them they didn't want them(cheerleaders) giving their sons and other wrestlers their medals because they had no clue about wrestling and everything. And our wrestlers some of them think it's awesome how much we managers support them and like it's so cute to see them smile because we made then a singlet with their name on it and it's hanging in the gym and everything. I love wrestling I've grown up with it, my cousins and other family wrestled and so I'm just doing something that I know I can be good at and thas supporting the team.
Posted By: Aaron Sweazy

Re: Managers? - 03/05/04 05:51 AM

My brother's wife was a manager for the 1995 and 1996 years when I wrestled. She busted her *** and would be all over the place to make sure brackets were updated and we knew what was going on. While us wrestlers can nap during a tournament they are constantly going. I'm glad she was one of our managers, I'm even happier that she's my sis in law. (C'mon, how many women you know that will talk about stacked regionals...lol)
Posted By: kck_kat

Re: Managers? - 03/15/04 03:35 PM

My daughter is a manager, and for those of you who think the manager doesn't deserve to go to state as part of the team, I ask you to take a good hard look at yourselves. My daughter goes to every practice (5 nights a week). She goes to practices on days when there is no school and over the holiday break. She does stats and all the paperwork for the tourneys. She keeps the med kid supplied. She makes sure that there is nutritious food for wrestlers to snack on at every meet, whether a dual or tourney (out of pocket). She is moral support for all of the wrestlers, and although I think many of them would like to date her, maintains a strict friend relationship with all of them. She knows wrestling probably as well as the coaches. She is the go to girl. Last year, she paid her own way to state. This year, the team picked up the room and I went along with her. I'm at every match anyway, although I've never had a wrestler in my family. I love these boys like they are my own. This is the first year I was sorry my daughter was involved. Although the team picked up her room this year, the coach treated her with total disrespect. I am hoping that she won't be involved next year. Guys, I have seen some pretty bad female managers who I think are just at the meets to get a date and flirt with their own team and any other. If you have a good manager, give 'em their kudos. It's a thankless job with no hope of medals at the end, but they work hard and must love their team, 'cause they sure don't do it for the pay. If you get a good one, male or female, you better hold on to 'em. Pat 'em on the back and tell them thanks once in a while. For the coach who made so many nice comments about your managers, thank you. I'm glad that someone recognizes their managers worth. Bless you!
Posted By: Aaron Sweazy

Re: Managers? - 03/15/04 03:48 PM

Kck_kat....

Managers are the best, I'd be lost without them.
Posted By: ArMyOFone

Re: Managers? - 03/17/04 04:32 PM

I'm the daughter that KCK_KAT responded about. I'm really glad to see that a lot of you responded with positive remarks about managers. I think for those of you who didn't say positive things, you suck. Maybe your managers suck to and thats why you think what you think, but don't stereotype all of us. I love my team like they're my own family and i feel loved right back. I just wanna thank my team for all the great times and say that i will miss my senior boys: Philip Hasty, Anthony Lopez, Josh Sitler, and Brandin Sandel.
Posted By: iFeelFat

Re: Managers? - 03/17/04 11:17 PM

i like hot managers in tight pants or little skirts. they don't really have to do anything but look pretty as far as I'm concerned, and for some thats a full time job. Hell, they don't even have to be managers, we just need hot chicks showing as much skin as possible to come to tourny's. what good is a sport that gives you HOURS of free time between compition if there is no beautiful women to stare at???
Posted By: BluejayMidget

Re: Managers? - 03/20/04 03:26 PM

I would have to say that the Norton Managers are some pretty hott girls!!
Posted By: Old Boy

Re: Managers? - 03/22/04 01:39 AM

Sprigg's sister is kickin'!
Posted By: take_it_too_em

Re: Managers? - 03/22/04 02:30 AM

Why you gots to go and do that wrestler06. not cool man
Posted By: Old Boy

Re: Managers? - 03/23/04 10:39 PM

I'm sorry
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums