Kansas Wrestling

Wendys 99Cent challenge

Posted By: fris kitzgerald

Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 06:37 PM

I just completed eating every thing on the 99 cent menu at Wendys i was wondering if there was anyone else witht his fantastic feat? for those of you that don't know thats 10 things on the menu being two salads, a baked potato, two cheesburgers, 5 piece nugget, a medium drink, a small frosty, a medium fries, chili. thats a lot. so ne thoughts?
Posted By: Chase

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 06:43 PM

WOW...I really don't know what else to say...
Posted By: Nigel Isom

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 06:48 PM

You are now at risk for an aortic rupture, with hypertension.

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 06:52 PM

yeah i think i blew my stomach or somethin idk how it all fit lol. nigel u were in the fast food industry ne help to prevent myself from dying? lol

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 06:54 PM

I recomend antacid, pepto-bismuth, and bed rest for the next 8 hours.
Posted By: NurseKs

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 07:17 PM

Tums and enjoy. How funny!
Posted By: Mike Furches

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 07:18 PM

Watch Supersize Me, you have just made that guy look like a genius. By the way, do you now have a toxic liver? On a serious note, I bet the frosty was the best part, or was it the jr. bacon cheeseburger?

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 07:21 PM

I hear people talking about dipping their french fries in the frostys, sounds wrong to me.
Posted By: Bronco Wrestler

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 07:22 PM

sounds good to me, in fact i may hit up McDonalds after school for much needed post wreslting nutrition, ah the memories...

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 07:25 PM

Aaaa yes the frosty was a good part as a matter of fact while the people of wendys cheered me on i slammed my cup down in triumph and stoodup when i finished. i love dipping the frys in the frostys its amazing. I will not lie my stomach now hurts really really bad lol. as for the toxic liver thing i'm not sure we'll find out if i die in a week huh? lol
Posted By: Noble130

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 07:31 PM

ah fast-food, the memories, oh yea i can eat that now!!! yah!!! think ill pick some up after school too. hey, anybody get stuff for like regionals and state that was totally junk food that looked really good that you just werent allowed to eat until weigh-in the next day? whats up with that? lol. but i get to eat it all now, i have to give my stomach a workout now
Posted By: LHS_Wrassler

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 07:32 PM

Idk if I could do it... especially after wrestling season, my stomach shrinks.

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 07:33 PM

ditto, it sucks too cause you want to eat more soooooo bad, well at least i do
Posted By: Scooby

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 07:38 PM

noble-

learn how to eat health for life buddy. I figure the way you eat in no time you will be up there with me. Life is short so please don't over eat and become a freak of nature. Learn to eat within yourself and be able to maintain a healthy life style.
Posted By: Ron James

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 07:43 PM

This probably should have went under funny heavyweight moments, but I think it applies here also. Does anyone remember the Arch Deluxe sandwich from McDonald's? Our heavy fit the whole thing into his mouth at once and then began chewing.

Fris - that is an incredible feat and I am very proud of your Buddha belly you have more than likely now developed.

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 07:49 PM

i may just start looking like my avatar in a couple of years. but hey look on the brightside i'll never look like u coach james *&$%#. lol
Posted By: Prant Garker

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 08:02 PM

Fris-

This accomplishment is much more important than any state medal. I now have more respect for you than ever before.

Go to Salina. Eat the Wonder Meal from Bogey's. (1 lb of meat on your burger, 1 lb of fries, 44 oz drink.) It's a staple of the Hat Town tennis team.

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 08:24 PM

prant next time i am in salina it is a done deal i'll even send u pictures.

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 08:26 PM

Yes because you could never look as good as me - I'm Coach James B@$%#%

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 08:40 PM

Better yet, go to the Bosselman Truck Stop in Salina and get the "Big Max" 2 pounds of beef, two pounds of bun, lettuce tomatoes, and fixins, 4 pounds total, if you eat it in under an hour you get a free T-shirt that says "I concured the Big Max" and your picture on that wall.

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 09:57 PM

are you serious. where in salina is this located and i mean it i'll drive down there to do this amazing feat.
Posted By: Pups4Ever

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 10:03 PM

That sounds like a challenge for...

CANEYBULLPUP MAN!!!!!!

Fris: you, me, 4 pounds of food and a free t-shirt on the line... let's do this!

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 02/28/05 10:24 PM

Netime son netime and Nigel can be our ref to make sure there is no cheating going such as illegal dropping of food or fleeing the eating area.

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 03/01/05 01:23 AM

And to coach james i'm glad i don't look as good as you. u look like kuhlman and thats bad.

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 03/01/05 01:55 AM

Its the Bossleman Truck stop it is at exit 253 in Salina, its acutally on 9th street, all you have to do is drive to Salina on I-70 its right there on the left side of the raod, but bring some money casue the burger is about $16, I don't think you can take it out though, its big trust me, I saw someone try once, they didn't even make it half way, they still took his picture and put it under the way with a big cation at the top that reads "Tried and Died"
Posted By: Brettimus

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 03/01/05 02:01 AM

This hall-of-fame sounds good I've been practicing my eating skills all season. In fact I was able to down a chipotle burrito no sweat compared to the kid above me in weights. As for James looking good...I would agree with Fris on this you look like Kuhlman and that's bad.

And I am disappointed you ate salad Fris. Wrestling season is over for the year and you ate a salad. It makes me want to spit in disgust for you haha.

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 03/01/05 02:08 AM

hahah its not my fault they put it on the 99 cent menu jeez. lol as for the truck stop my dad said he's seen these things and u know if not just for the experience of it it would be fun to try. but we need u as the ref for me n pups if ur up for the job.
Posted By: The Nova

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 03/01/05 02:39 AM

No way Nigel, fries in the frosty is delicious. You so gotta try it man!
Posted By: chewbacca

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 03/01/05 03:29 AM

i might actually drive the 55 miles south to salina to see this battle.
Posted By: Little Buster

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 03/01/05 03:44 AM

how bout this feat, at taco bell, 10 taco/buritto deal, nacho cheese BEEF chalupa, chicken quesidialla, and to top it all of, a double decker:D it was a great day:D
Posted By: Ulysses112

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 03/01/05 04:02 AM

well what i have to say about scooby's reply is if life is o short, why not eat as much as possible, when possible and die happy. I ate so much red lobster seafood friday night i thought i was gonna die but i was quite happy. As a matter of fact i'm having cookies and milk right now. I gotta congratulate ya fris, it's quite a feat you pulled off there. I went to wendy's saturday and could only handle a spicy chicken sand. but i'm workin my stomach back up.
Posted By: Why Me???

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 03/01/05 04:12 AM

ok, me and a few frinds from garden are gonna pull this one off. we have been talking about it since regionals. instead of getting everything on the 99 cent menue at wendys, why not the best from all fast food resteraunts? we are doing fries from McDonalds, blizzards from dairy queen, Chicken strips from burger king, rout 44 cherry limade and ft long coney from sonic, jr bacon cheese burger from wendys, chalupa from taco bell, and you cant forget forget arby's french dip sanwich! We are atempting this one some time this week and i will get back to you with the results. happy eating everyone:D
Posted By: Pups4Ever

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 03/01/05 05:39 AM

Wow... I just realized that Salina was 200 miles from Caney... I would love to do this but that's a long ways to drive. Fris, this is not over... but it would have to be put on hold for a little while until I can get that thing called "money" to buy this newfangled thing called "gas" in my "car."

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 03/01/05 01:05 PM

Okay, so you say I look like Kuhlman, but who married a Classy Cat? *Swish*

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 03/01/05 05:01 PM

ill be alright scooby, im a botomless pit
Posted By: BuffTiger04

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 03/01/05 05:19 PM

Hey Fris, whatcha weighin now after eat all that crap. Ya Fatty! j/k

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 03/01/05 06:34 PM

i'm weighin about 160lbs and pups i'll send u money cuz we have to do this man and anyone else that wants to take me on lets do it. i am emailing chipotle right now to see if they have a challenge for me to do as well. and Why Me that sounds like an amazing feat as well can't wait to hear how it ends up. as for pennywise you did marry a classy cat but u still look like kuhlman lol **** u win fine fine this aint over lol. and Daniel how much you weighin fatty u were a huge 45lbr two years ago.
Posted By: sed jicard

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 03/02/05 12:22 AM

kris, you are a loser. but it is ok your my friend. you sould of came and got me i live right my Wendys and would of loved to do the same thing you did.
Posted By: BuffTiger04

Re: Wendys 99Cent challenge - 03/02/05 11:44 AM

I'm weighin about 170 right now fris, but most of it's muscle. That's what happens when you join the corps, they tend to turn a little bit of fat into muscle. But I just started dieting though so I can get down to about 160 so I can start lifting more to get even bigger.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums