Kansas Wrestling

jeff petterson update for this weekend?

Posted By: bigkneepads#4

jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 12/19/04 02:08 AM

i'm writhing with anticipation, somebody please fill me in
Posted By: RichardDSalyer

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 12/19/04 02:32 AM

I hope we do not have to wait for the next edition of Sports Illustrated.

Surely, Peterson has a cell phone and is capable of telephoning his successes to his considerable fan club, who in turn can post the results!

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 12/19/04 03:12 AM

lol results now!
sportscenter doesnt come on for a long time!
Posted By: mike fairleigh

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 12/19/04 03:22 AM

if Mr. petterson gets into the big show at Hays, His (capitalize Important Pronoun) may be the most anticipated and watched minor match since the incomparable (thank goodness) Prant Garker!!!
Gotta say that was one of the few matches I have ever watched that I actually was pulling for a total stranger! (some would say there is no one any stranger, but I think he's pretty normal) anyway, the interest has been developed, and we will see what happens.
Posted By: kahuna

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 12/19/04 03:53 AM

Jeff Peterson- Oskaloosa's notorious 125 lb. self noted State contender was in action today at the Pleasant Ridge (Easton-- just north of Leavenworth) Tourney and garnered another Championship thus I believe making him 15-0 with about 11 I think pins. I believe he pinned his first 2 opponents but was assuredly tested in the finals against a KC-Schlagel competitor. The match was tied 4-4 until about the last 30 secs in 3rd period until Jeff managed a 5 point move to opponents back to pull it out. I believe his Coach has asked him to tone it down a notch or few. So his presence might not be as brash in the future. I must say that I did not witness any display of showmanship and he is a tough competitor but prevailing over Baker ??? We'll have to see if he does earn that chance.

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 12/19/04 05:03 AM

that bad news about coach squealching jeff he really was resillient! baker who?
Posted By: Tiltin Fatties 4 Three

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 12/19/04 07:47 PM

Against a kid from KC Schlagel? I didn't even know they had a team anymore. Who was this kid he wrestled in the finals?
Posted By: Bronco Wrestler

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 12/19/04 08:25 PM

Can we get a list of who all it was he beat, 1st round, 2nd round, and finals, also if possible the records of the kids he beat....also a list of the kids in his bracket, b/c pleasant ridge is a very weak 321A school, so i wanted to know if there were any quality schools or just others like pleasant ridge
Posted By: KAS

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 12/19/04 10:09 PM

we sent our JV
Posted By: mikeholliday

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 12/20/04 02:28 AM

If anyone could get Jeff's autograph, that would be great! I'd like to sell it on Ebay along with my replica Billy Ray Cyrus mullet
Posted By: 125 beast

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 12/20/04 01:47 PM

petterson can't bet garfield wilson from wichita northwest
Posted By: BlindSeer

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 12/20/04 02:44 PM

KC Schlagel's only adequate wrestler was at the 125 class. There were 12 schools at the Pleasant Ridge Tourny I'll tell you the one's I remember.
Oskaloosa (Which recieved a landslide first)
Wabunsee (Recieving second)
Seamen (JV)
ACCHS (JV)
Pleasant Ridge
Piper
KC Schlagel
Wellsville
Perry-Lecompton
Central Heights
Burlingame
and Bishop Ward
(That's all of them I think)
Posted By: superdude0692001

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 12/20/04 05:31 PM

Jeff Peterson got first again and jeff had his last match under control that kid had no chance and its good for him to get a couple close ones
Posted By: anomonous oskie wrestler

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 12/20/04 05:32 PM

okay now jeff peterson is my bother and all but i think if he gets his mind off them girls then he might have a strong chance of pinning people alot faster especially you baker

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 12/20/04 05:34 PM

when jeff goes to state if that girlfriend of his goes my job is to keep her away from him like he would never know that she was there

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 12/20/04 05:36 PM

when jeff wrestles baker he will brake him and make him scream like that perry kid he wrestled last year so go get em jeff
Posted By: RedStorm

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 12/20/04 06:14 PM

This is some of the most hilarious stuff that I have ever read. You guys are all very, very funny. I almost wish that we were 3-2-1A so I could watch this Battle Royale at the end of the season. Until then, just keep on posting. Again, you guys are very, very funny.
Posted By: n/a

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 12/20/04 08:33 PM

I agree I think Jeff Peterson has been advised to tone it down, but for those who want to know i'v checked the results and he has 12 pins. And for these anymous people and ron morgan they should stay off here or just speak about themselves.
Posted By: jerkness

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 12/20/04 10:16 PM

seems like all the petersons are very cocky
Posted By: Tiltin Fatties 4 Three

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 12/21/04 01:20 AM

Jeff Peterson is going to have the biggest bullseye on his back at state this year. I mean who wouldn't want to take out this self proclaimed "all world" wrestler! But i'm sure ol Jeff will handle the pressure with ease pinning his way to the state title he mearly thinks he owns!
Posted By: wrestlingAlum

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 12/21/04 02:51 AM

Speaking of the Pleasant Ridge tounrney, Does anyone have any updates on the two wrestlers who dislocated their knees. One from Schlagle, one from Piper?
Posted By: beastdad

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 01/11/05 03:23 AM

there knees where not dislocated they were just seriously brused. meaning they popped out of place and popped back in.
Posted By: Prant Garker

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 01/12/05 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mike fairleigh:
if Mr. petterson gets into the big show at Hays, His (capitalize Important Pronoun) may be the most anticipated and watched minor match since the incomparable (thank goodness) Prant Garker!!!
Gotta say that was one of the few matches I have ever watched that I actually was pulling for a total stranger!
Aww, Mr. Fairleigh, you're too much. I would like to offer a belated thank you for your support in my quest (and ultimate success) to dominate the 6a 171 pound bracket.

As for Peff Jeterson...it's sad that he's been asked to tone it down. Lucky for us, though, we get to see his brother talk about how he's going to "brake" his opponenets. Good times.
Posted By: Lee

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 01/12/05 07:52 PM

Someone needs to beat this kid. His head is getting way to big.
Posted By: Lee

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 01/12/05 07:53 PM

Someone needs to beat this kid. His head is getting way to big.
Posted By: Yo This Is TO

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 01/12/05 11:50 PM

lol you actually think he will beat baker and loyd
Posted By: the claw

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 01/13/05 01:12 AM

oh and another person to watch out 4 is esterl from beloit he tech falled york of smith center and is now ranked behind perterson
Posted By: Todd Bell

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 01/16/05 05:21 AM

Are you serious? Baker would tare that kid apart. Didnt he lose to Brandon Budd this weekend?
Posted By: wrestlingfan04

Re: jeff petterson update for this weekend? - 01/16/05 06:09 PM

Wow! Thee Jeff Peterson lost! Not only lost but got SPANKED!!! Turns out he didn't even have enough guts to stand on the podium. I guess Bud was able to hold down that snake huh beastdad. I bet it was a dark day in Oskaloosa when they found out their big stud Jeff Peterson got spanked. Good luck and I can't wait to see what you have to write about next.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums