Kansas Wrestling

Newbill??

Posted By: Mike Sample

Newbill?? - 02/23/03 07:34 PM

Just curious whatever happened to Mr. Newbill? I didn't find his name in any of the regional results for 103#. Was he 6A??
Posted By: Newbill

Re: Newbill?? - 02/23/03 08:23 PM

yeah, I took second to Aaron bird from turner and I will be ready for the state tourny next week though.
Posted By: Wyandotte's Finest

Re: Newbill?? - 02/24/03 01:56 AM

Newbill had a great tournament and had Bird stuck in the second period for over a minute... just didn't get the ref to slap the mat though.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Newbill?? - 02/24/03 01:44 PM

Newbill?? More like...Old William...right?

Re: Newbill?? - 02/24/03 02:30 PM

What was the score against byrd?
How do you guys think that he will do at State?
Posted By: TRAVIUS.com

Re: Newbill?? - 02/24/03 02:44 PM

He score was 12-5 but all who witnessed the match can testify that is was alot closer. Overall Newbill should have a great state tournament and open up a few eyes.
Posted By: Tiltya4three

Re: Newbill?? - 02/24/03 03:55 PM

the score was 12-5 i could have pinned him but i let him off his back

Re: Newbill?? - 02/24/03 10:03 PM

you could have WHAT!, your lucky that the ref's palm was alergic to the mat in the second period. I can't believe you just said that, you can't stop my shot and I had you on your back for the entire second period and you have the nerve to talk stuff. Seriously, next time we meet it won't be up to the ref becuz u won't score. let me focus on state right now, I don't need nobody's making me lose my train of thought.

Re: Newbill?? - 02/24/03 10:06 PM

Here we go again.................
Posted By: Happy Meal

Re: Newbill?? - 02/24/03 10:45 PM

You know Newbill, you stayed away from the forum for sooo long and quietly ran your record up to 21-5, as I can see by the bracket. GREAT JOB, especially for a freshman! I have seen you wrestle a couple of times and have been impressed. Obviously, the little Turner wrestler must be scared of you or he wouldn't be on here justifying his win or explaining how he merely "let you off your back". I know you have heard this before, but do your talking on the mat and follow your coach's advice and stay away from the crap talking? Your teammates Roath and Bingley aren't on here and responding to the forum, leave it to the Turner kid who I really think must be nervous about you or his abilities.

Re: Newbill?? - 02/24/03 11:03 PM

yeah, I'm through with the furom for now but thnx for the compliments for now I'll worry about state.
Posted By: tbears189

Re: Newbill?? - 02/25/03 03:34 PM

Oh yeah, the "little Turner kid" is really scared. That's why he beat you by tech fall, and 12-5. I think you really shook him up...

Re: Newbill?? - 02/25/03 03:38 PM

you cant get in a regular stance and wrestle on your feet with me you have to be a ***** and get down on one knee

Re: Newbill?? - 02/25/03 03:40 PM

what wieght are you wrestling in kids newbill
Posted By: Hulse

Re: Newbill?? - 02/25/03 04:32 PM

What do you know. Another Washington kid talking smack after he got his butt kicked. Its amazing how they can talk so much crap on somebody that just beat them handily.

Re: Newbill?? - 02/25/03 10:55 PM

Quote:"You have to be a ***** and wrestle me on your knee".

*laughing!*
no comment

Re: Newbill?? - 02/25/03 11:02 PM

Who will win between Tristen Deshaser and Newbill? Tristen has only lost one match this year, but I'm not sure who it was.
Posted By: Pull My Finger

Re: Newbill?? - 02/26/03 12:15 PM

Deshazer lost to Crumbliss of Ark City and I don't see him losing another match all year.

Re: Newbill?? - 02/27/03 02:25 AM

Oh yeah and Bird, whatever weight your wrestling in Kids is the weight that I'm wrestling.

nuff said....

Re: Newbill?? - 02/27/03 01:29 PM

Newbill i have scord 37 pionts on you in the last 2 matches we have wrestled and you are telling me i aint going to score on you agin next time we wrestle you have to be kidding me right.
Posted By: Pull My Finger

Re: Newbill?? - 02/27/03 01:38 PM

As much fun as this would be to watch, and I don't mean any offense to Newbill, but I don't see him making it out of the quarters. I haven't seen Newbill wrestle and I'm not sure who he has lost to, but I have seen Deshazer wrestle several times and he is VERY impressive. Hey Bird, could you throw your semi match so that we could have a chance to see this in person at Wichita?
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums