Kansas Wrestling

I must be popular!

Posted By: Nigel Isom

I must be popular! - 04/15/04 09:26 PM

Now im never one to start a topic about myself but this was amusing. So I found out today that some of the Manhattan wrestlers "found out" where I live. And when I heard that I started laughing my head off. I was like "Well it shouldn't be hard im listed in the officials directory, and about 14 other places, its not like I was trying to hide" And then the plan was to come mess with my residence. And that made me laugh even more becuase I live in an apartment complex with 24 other apartments my neighbors are a mere 20 some feet away on either side. So I was like "What are they going to do? Toilet paper my door?" With the cameras and the apartment Manager who lives right down the walkway from me I thought I was pretty safe. I'd like to thank all involved for making me laugh today!
Posted By: JhrisCennings

Re: I must be popular! - 04/15/04 09:59 PM

We're totally going to do that. Not.

Alright, who told him?
Posted By: LancerM

Re: I must be popular! - 04/15/04 10:48 PM

It wasn't me. I'm going to go ahead and blame it on Dingbat. Those kindergarden teachers are always telling secrets.
Posted By: Dingbat

Re: I must be popular! - 04/16/04 04:29 PM

how dare you
Posted By: JhrisCennings

Re: I must be popular! - 04/16/04 04:41 PM

It was not Fatbat, I know this to be true. He would not ruin such a thing.

Re: I must be popular! - 04/16/04 05:07 PM

Well then it's a mystery.

And today's my birthday.
Posted By: Mike Furches

Re: I must be popular! - 04/16/04 07:22 PM

Happy B-Day Lancer. Are you a real man today or still a young pup? Hey Nigel, maybe they plan on giving you a breakfast party. Those can actually be quite fun.
Posted By: Prant Garker

Re: I must be popular! - 04/16/04 07:56 PM

Hey MancerL, I hear Fatbat has an old rusty trombone he'd like to give you for your birthday.

And Nigel, I think you're mistaken. You're popular just like the proverbial "smelly kid" is popular. Every single school has a smelly kid. The smelly kid is not necessarily cool, but EVERYONE knows who he is. (Note: to Shawnee Mission kids, replace "smelly" with "poor." We all know smelly kids don't exist in Johnson County.) So, congratulations on your 'popularity,' Nigel.

Re: I must be popular! - 04/16/04 08:11 PM

Unless you count the kids who wear too much cologne. There are a couple of those.

And the jokes on you. I LIKE old rusty trombones. Ha!

And thank you Mike.
Posted By: rocknraider

Re: I must be popular! - 04/17/04 01:24 AM

Happy b-day u piece of shawnee trash! wait wait, thats me.

Re: I must be popular! - 04/17/04 04:45 AM

It's not my birthday anymore. This sucks. I'm sad.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums