Kansas Wrestling

Who's ready to have fun at state??

Posted By: Yeah_it_was_me

Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 02/24/04 12:22 AM

MAN I AM READY FOR STATE! It is the most fun I ever have in high school. I can't wait till Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. It is going to be awesome! What do you think?
Posted By: call me #1

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 02/24/04 12:25 AM

ya
Posted By: Eagle112

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 02/24/04 12:26 AM

what makes it so fun Yeah it was me? This is my first time and iam also going by myself
Posted By: fris kitzgerald

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 02/24/04 12:27 AM

especially friday night after weigh in FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Posted By: wrestler 189b

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 02/24/04 12:33 AM

never been to state cuz i'm a freshman but i'm going to support the team and i'm looking forward to it
Posted By: Aaron Sweazy

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 02/24/04 12:51 AM

If I get my stuff sent off to get my passes I'll be there working but having fun, and then head to the D2 qualifier in Edmond,OK on Sunday.
Posted By: Wrestling Isn't fun

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 02/24/04 12:59 AM

Yeah I have to agree with Yeah. State is really fun, and I'm not talking about the wrestling, I'm talking about the hotel room, the cheerleaders, the free food and everything else. Oh and if ur going by yourself you might as well not go.
Posted By: Yeah_it_was_me

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 02/24/04 01:01 AM

First of all it means the end of the season which means FFFOOOODDD! Next, it is REALLY fun to just hang out with the team at the hotel. Buy you are going by yourself, that sucks, find some cheerleaders for yourself, we did last year... Huh Middleton!
Posted By: cody bell_dup1

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 02/24/04 01:14 AM

What I think is fun about state is plain out wreslting every match as if it was a state championship match its fun to match up against great wrestlers like yourself. Also bein able to see all the great matches. Bein at the wichita colliseum is like a home away from home for me. Just walkin around the place gives me a warm feeling. I cant wait till this weekend!
Posted By: rastler

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 02/24/04 02:27 AM

Yeah, just the feeling of being there and knowing your wrestling for a state title is the best. No sports compare to it. I have played in 2 6a state baseball championship finals and it's not even close to wrestling at state.
Posted By: connelly135

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 02/24/04 04:59 AM

Well I wont be there to wrestle this year. But I still plan to have fun while I am there. Like Cody said, the great matches alone are the best part of state.
Posted By: srlarson

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 02/24/04 05:34 AM

Max--

This is Lee larson's Dad why aren't you going?
Posted By: takemdown135

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 02/25/04 12:36 AM

A great match to watch will be cornejo and zouza in the semis.
Posted By: ABartels

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 02/25/04 02:20 AM

Im going to tape that match
Posted By: connelly135

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 02/25/04 03:37 AM

I got kicked off the wrestling team for suspicion of chewing. I tried to fight before the school board it but I didnt come out on top.
Posted By: hobbes21

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 02/26/04 12:57 AM

Heck, I'm not a wrestler, but man am I ready for state! Yeah, it does mean the end of the season, but what a great way to end it. Too bad we don't get to stay in hotels..only 25 minutes away. Oh, and what's up with wanting to hook up with cheerleaders? Eeeww..what about managers?...Trust me, some are ALOT better than cheerleaders. But state will be fun regardless!!
Posted By: superiorsteve

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 02/26/04 01:26 AM

Yeah,yeah this cheerleader, that cheerleader blah,blah,blah ..... have dated too many cheerleaders and none was good for my wrestling .... has anybody else heard of the kc area teams forming a naked frisbee league to kill time after weigh-ins? if so, would they do this at state? do they have team rankings? [

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"
Posted By: mperez1

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 02/26/04 05:45 AM

I know I'm ready to have fun at state! It's my first time going to high school state and I can't wait...it's sucks though because I'm a senior so I don't get to go next year...well I take that back I probably will go again! I also want to take the time to thank the Topeka High wrestling coaches for letting me be a manager this year! So thank you, Coach Vest, Coach Parks and Coach Hodison! I've had a fun wrestling season!! I'm gonna miss you all when wrestling is over, but I'll be back to visit!
Posted By: JhrisCennings

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 02/26/04 12:25 PM

I'm not looking forward to state. I don't like getting tired and not eating.
Posted By: Wrastler2004

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 02/26/04 03:44 PM

I cant wait to drink the 2 litter of pop thats going to be waiting in the cooler in the car
What kind should i drink though they all taste so good?
Posted By: SPOO-05

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 03/11/04 01:59 AM

MPEREZ i had TONS of fun at state little to no sleep but it was all worth it and i hope i see you there next year, i want to say thanks as well To Coach J, Coach Vest, Coach Hod, and Coach Parks thanks cant wait to do it again next year also thanks to the wrestlers and parents for everything. Love yall see you again next year!
Posted By: SPOO-05

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 03/11/04 02:00 AM

OH YEAH NICE BOOTIES!!!!!!
Posted By: RHS152

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 03/11/04 02:33 AM

Yea im a sophmore at remington this year and it was the most fun ive ever had, i went up last year but just to watch and support. this year i went to wrestle, the only bad thing was while me and our heavyweight had to go to sleep, the rest of the team and our coaches were in the other hotel room watchin Old School. Yea it was alot of fun, cant wait for next year.
Posted By: ArMyOFone

Re: Who's ready to have fun at state?? - 03/11/04 10:21 PM

its not kc schools playing naked frisbee... that's a turner thing. don't throw everyone else in there
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums