Kansas Wrestling

anything cool at state

Posted By: adversity

anything cool at state - 03/03/04 10:09 PM

Anything stick out at state as being awesome (ie. Team shirts posters chearleaders anything)? One i saw was one of Hoxie's team posters that had their team on a dirt pile with shovels, i guess their slogan was something like,"Hoxie Dirt Rollers." It was pretty cool. Another was the shirts my team wore(sp?). "It's on Like Donkey Kong."
Posted By: 103lbfatty

Re: anything cool at state - 03/03/04 10:18 PM

i'd have to say i think it was hutchinson (sp) their warm-up tops looked old school almost i thought that they were worthy of being considerd awesome
Posted By: kswrestling85

Re: anything cool at state - 03/03/04 10:24 PM

This has nothin to do with this years state, but last year my team qualified 130 through 145, so we got t-shirts that had five card on them,10, jack, queen, king, and ace with our names and weights on them and the front said royal flush on it.
Posted By: adversity

Re: anything cool at state - 03/03/04 10:34 PM

Who was the Queen?

I finally got a burn. Yeah for me.
Posted By: kswrestling85

Re: anything cool at state - 03/03/04 10:46 PM

lol i believe it was eddie gatlin @140
Posted By: Prant Garker

Re: anything cool at state - 03/03/04 10:59 PM

Nice, adversity. Welcome to the *swish* club.

One cool thing I noticed at state (besides Boach's weekly installment of sweatervests) was that Manhattan won a state title. Wahahahaha.
Posted By: Aaron Sweazy

Re: anything cool at state - 03/03/04 11:22 PM

LOL...I was thinking who got the queen, then read down...definantly a swish.
Posted By: kayleigh

Re: anything cool at state - 03/04/04 12:25 AM

Definatly the Kriegbaum shirts!! they blow all the others out of the water!!!
Posted By: rocknraider

Re: anything cool at state - 03/04/04 05:00 AM

Hutch's finals singlets looked awfully sweet.
Posted By: Prant Garker

Re: anything cool at state - 03/04/04 05:18 AM

What did they look like? Also what about Larry Perez? Did he wear old school singlet as well, or just warm-ups?
Posted By: hokahey

Re: anything cool at state - 03/04/04 02:44 PM

Larry donned a true old school singlet and warm-ups. They originally belonged to Coach Vest. Vest won two state titles in them when he was in HS @T-High.
Posted By: fris kitzgerald

Re: anything cool at state - 03/04/04 03:30 PM

Why Why would you post that obviously that was probbably the first sexual activity you've ever gotten. I formally request that he be booted from the forum for such idiotic resoponses
Posted By: Dingbat

Re: anything cool at state - 03/04/04 03:38 PM

I was there. I'm cool.
Posted By: NOT TOO BAD

Re: anything cool at state - 03/04/04 11:17 PM

Haha nice try dingbat. It wasnt this year but last year i thought it was funny about some of the bilboards in wichita that had the "ugly children" on them. didnt know if anyone else saw those.
Posted By: BuffTiger04

Re: anything cool at state - 03/05/04 04:08 AM

That was to help some how promote a local radio station here..a couple of months later they put on there " ugly children...grow up to be radio jockeys" or sumthin along those lines.
Posted By: NOT TOO BAD

Re: anything cool at state - 03/05/04 04:51 AM

Haha i thought it was amussing.
Posted By: rocknraider

Re: anything cool at state - 03/05/04 04:54 AM

Hutch's singlets were mostly gold with a cool blue color trim. It had all sorts of cracked out designs on the singlet that pleased the eye.
Posted By: wrestler31

Re: anything cool at state - 03/05/04 05:01 AM

I know of something very un-cool that happened at state. One of the Valley Center wrestlers was forced to have his mullet cut.
Posted By: Aaron Sweazy

Re: anything cool at state - 03/05/04 05:47 AM

ELIMINATE THE SCISSORS, SAVE A MULLET!
Posted By: Brent Lane

Re: anything cool at state - 03/05/04 11:54 AM

Why was he forced to have the mullet cut?
Posted By: otohp_15

Re: anything cool at state - 03/05/04 04:42 PM

i thought that newtons pictures of their guys were really awsome, and did anyone notice how they had all of the Ad sings lit-up excetp the budwiser one?
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums