Kansas Wrestling

Head to Head

Posted By: TRAVIUS.com

Head to Head - 02/01/06 05:13 PM

OK in seeding meeting one of the most important criteria is head to head victories. Below is a pool of wrestlers and their records.

Ultimate Warrior 24-2
Hulk Hogan 30-3
Superman 22-3
The Rock 18-12
Bret Hart 16-16
Barney 8-7
Sponge Bob 1-7
Charmin toilet paper guy 0-50

During the seeding meeting it is discussed that Bret Hart beat Superman…

Also if Bret Hart is seeded over Superman and the Rock is it fair to the other people he got seeded over?
Posted By: XGHSWC

Re: Head to Head - 02/01/06 05:58 PM

It sounds like you might have to go to the pill bottle because Superman is not conceeding to the Rock unless he lost to him.
Posted By: RedStorm

Re: Head to Head - 02/01/06 06:23 PM

First of all, you need to realize that all of them would lose to Chuck Norris anyways so it doesn't matter who wins this tournament.

Head to head is key but unless Bret Hart has wrestled incredible competition, it would be hard for his 16 losses not to count against him. Everybody can have a bad day, but if you have 16 bad days then your coach probably shouldn't be arguing for you.
Posted By: Mike Furches

Re: Head to Head - 02/01/06 06:25 PM

That being said you also have to look at talent and ability. I would have to wonder how anyone beat Superman legally that is. If Bret Hart beat Superman he cheated, no ifs and or buts about it.

Quote:
Originally posted by RedStorm:
First of all, you need to realize that all of them would lose to Chuck Norris anyways so it doesn't matter who wins this tournament.
Chuck Norris couldn't hold Superman's jock without being intimidated.
Posted By: RichardDSalyer

Re: Head to Head - 02/01/06 06:28 PM

Where are the Mr. Clean and Arm and Hammer guys?

Re: Head to Head - 02/01/06 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RichardDSalyer:
Where are the Mr. Clean and Arm and Hammer guys?
I think they got injured in the match against Mr. Wiffle. Or was it the Maytag Man? :rolleyes:
Posted By: W. Heights AD

Re: Head to Head - 02/01/06 06:40 PM

The Pillsbury Dough Boy would belly splash them all for a 1 - 2 - 3 count! haha!

Re: Head to Head - 02/01/06 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike Furches:
I think they got injured in the match against Mr. Wiffle. Or was it the Maytag Man? :rolleyes:
Maybe the film director!
Posted By: Jason Halling

Re: Head to Head - 02/01/06 06:52 PM

And all of them would lose to The Sta-Puff Marshmello Man because the only way to get s'mores is to cross the streams. Not even the great Chuck Norris or Superman have the juevos to cross the streams. Where you at Dr. Venkman? Who ya gonna call? GHOST BUSTERS!
Posted By: Shelstin

Re: Head to Head - 02/01/06 06:56 PM

Even though Superman is 22-3, 17 wins come by forfiet because of a weak dual schedule. Although they can be counted legally, it is not against acknowledged strong opposition. Hart wrestled in the Best of the West, Beast of the East, Nanook of the North, and the Puerto Rican Rumble, which, as we all know, are world class high school tournaments. Hulk Hogan failed to make weight, and the Ultimate Warrior failed his drug test. That would put Hart at the two seed behind The Rock.
Posted By: tuffEnuff2

Re: Head to Head - 02/01/06 06:57 PM

...what about the michelin man? he has to be in shape! that guy has had to run alot of road miles...

....or Ronald Mcdonald...too out of shape from eating too many happy meals...

...but the burger king guy looks tough out on the football field

Re: Head to Head - 02/01/06 07:04 PM

Ronald McDonald was arrested earlier today for hanging out around little boys at a playground. Police became suspicious after it was discovered that none of the children were his.

Re: Head to Head - 02/01/06 07:30 PM

Ford Man in his prime would have taken them all!

Re: Head to Head - 02/01/06 07:40 PM

again, nobody beats Chuck Norris.

They once tried to make a Clue game starring Chuck Norris, but it didn't go over well because the answer was always the same:

Chuck Norris, in the library with a round-house kick
Posted By: elzzanS elzzarF

Re: Head to Head - 02/01/06 07:51 PM

chuck norris tears cure cancer.. too bad he never cries!
Posted By: Gus

Re: Head to Head - 02/01/06 08:12 PM

Chuck Norris blows bubbles with beef jerkey

Re: Head to Head - 02/01/06 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RedStorm:
again, nobody beats Chuck Norris.
I believe fellow forum poster Ron Burgundy has a friend named Simpson who would pin Chuckie boy.
Posted By: Bracket-man

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 12:03 AM

In Pool B, we could have:

Rambo
Steve McQueen
The Tasmanian Devil
Speedy, the Alka Seltzer Guy
Doink the Clown
Crocodile Dundee
Steve Austin, the 6-million dollar Man

...and none of them could beat Chuck Norris!
Posted By: usawks1

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 12:09 AM

... and to answer Travius's question ... there are just too many variables.
Posted By: and1

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 01:33 AM

You guys are silly

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 02:12 AM

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity, twice.

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 03:28 AM

I don't think that I have ever seen Chuck lose one, come to think of it. He came close a few times, but his matrix moves kicked in at the right time. Also, this just in, Sponge Bob makes everyone a little nervous during weigh ins, and they are thinking of leaving him home.
Posted By: Rollin' Fatties

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 03:37 AM

Chuck Norris can squeeze Superman into a diamond.
Posted By: Brent Lane

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 03:38 AM

Don't forget about the invinceable Bill Brasky!
Posted By: TEAM USA JUDOKA

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 04:17 AM

I think Royce Graci will beat all of them even chuck.
Posted By: chewbacca

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 04:44 AM

like an alligator Brasky can fully digest a turtle shell
Posted By: power54

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 04:58 AM

Bill Brasky!!!!!!
Did I ever tell you about the time Bill Brasky lateral dropped Godzilla in the fist period and saved a million little japanese people?
Posted By: Curtis Chenoweth

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 05:14 AM

You guys are all leaving out the Crocodile Hunter, and my boy Spider Man.
Posted By: wrestlingfan65

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 06:32 AM

You guys all need to remember that Bill Braskys family crest is a picture of barracuda eating neil armstrong. thats improtant in this converstation.
Posted By: Bronco Wrestler

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 06:50 AM

What about the Ninja Turtles? Do they get to wrestle as one? how do they weigh in? single or as a team? and does master get to join in as well?
Posted By: chewbacca

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 08:53 AM

Did I ever tell you about the time Brasky took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Brasky takes me to a vacant lot and says, "Here we are." We sat there for a year and a half and sure enough someone constructs a bar around us. The day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Brasky yelled over the roar of the flames, "Always leave things the way you found em!"

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 02:29 PM

If you google Chuck Norris getting his butt kicked it will yield 0 results because it doesnt happen
Posted By: Scott Fausset

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 02:32 PM

Mr Goodwrench with techfall them all day, with his cheap tilt.

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 03:00 PM

There ain't notin' cheap about Mr. Goodwrench and he won't tilt you, He'll bend you over.
Posted By: Boogy Man

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 03:01 PM

I beg your pardon but, the only way Chuck Norris or anyone beats Superman is if they have gone to the planet Krypton, home world of Superman and brought back Kryptonite. If that would be the case then Superman would lose to a cheater.

Kryptonite: The term used to designate any surviving fragment of the exploded planet Krypton, home world of Superman.

There are five distinct varieties of kryptonite (green, red, gold, blue, and white), the first three of which are toxic to Superman.

Green kryptonite, the only variety potentially fatal to Superman, induces lassitude and inertia followed by death if not removed in time from Superman's presence. :p
Posted By: RJW1

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 03:03 PM

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

AND

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 03:04 PM

Two problems with my previous post. As a former English teacher, I must apologize for the double negative. I am claiming artistic freedom. And secondly, I apologize to Mrs. Goodwrench for any offensive comments directed toward the Mister. I'm still a little sensitive about getting "torqued" by the mechanic last week.

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 03:12 PM

Boogy,
You are wrong. How could you forget that Lex and the late Richard Pryor made a faux kryptonite with cigarette ingredients. It turned him into drunken, mean, I'm going to rob a bank and I could care less about this human pond scum Superman. And what about that whole giving up his super powers for Lois thing? If you're going to give up your "manhood," atleast make it worthwhile.

And on a side note: I'm starting to buy into this whole Chuck Norris thing. RJW's points are pretty good, and who can dispute Chuck's work on the Total Gym ads. Wait.... Is that a good thing or a bad thing....

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 04:03 PM

In a fight between Batman and Darth Vader, the winner would be Chuck Norris.

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 04:04 PM

Kryptonite has been found to contain trace elements of Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks to the face. This is why it is so deadly to Superman

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 04:11 PM

Graci wont even beat Matt Hughes, let alone Randy Couture, the Iceman Chuck Liddel or Rich Franklin. Against the likes of Superman or Chuck Norris he is already beat without even showing up.

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 04:22 PM

I read somewhere that US troops did not find Saddam Hussien in a hole as was previously thought. In actuality, Chuck Norris round house kicked Saddam straight through tthe center of the earth stopping just short of the surface.

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 04:56 PM

Roycie Gracie will tap Matt Hughes out. The iceman Luddel will Knock superman out. Rich Franklin would do the same.

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 04:57 PM

Roycie Gracie will tap Matt Hughes out. The iceman Luddel will Knock superman out. Rich Franklin would do the same.

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 05:44 PM

We shall see.

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 06:18 PM

Chuck Norris can divide by zero

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 06:18 PM

You guys are leaving out the sleeper of the tournament though. In the 276 movies I have seen him in, I have only seen Steven Segal slapped once. He takes em all out, including Chuck.

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 06:34 PM

I can do u one better MR. Furches. Phillip Rhee AKA Tommy LEE from all the best of the best movies. He will beat steven Segal and chuck Hands down.

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 06:44 PM

Bit i am realy going to tell you who the real deal is. Every body forgot all about him. (JET LEE) now i don't think any body on that list can hang with him.

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 06:53 PM

I am willing to bet anything I own that basketball doesn't have a board with a topic even coming close to the intellegence and logic noted here! Oh, by the way, who fights on pay per view Saturday night? I forget.

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 06:56 PM

I'm going to mention the Cinderella Story in this group. The one-legged man in a butt-kicken' contest: No other than:

Daniel-san - fighting for the Miagui Dojo

He would Crane Kick all these guys to hell and back. Wax on Wax off Daniel-san.

Don't try to argue with this choice either. Daniel-san will be fighting to honor the memory of the late Mr. Miagui (God Bless you Pat Morita).

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 07:44 PM

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 08:55 PM

Jet Lee, what a joke. Not even Bruce Lee could beat Chuck Norris so how could wannabe Jet Lee.
Now Daniel-san,...there's some competition.

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 09:26 PM

..Chuck Norris is also an alchemist he can turn lead into gold, just by looking at it with his Chuck Norris sidways squinty glare.

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 09:54 PM

You guys are forgetting the real deal, Jackie Chan!
Posted By: Aaron Sweazy

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 10:00 PM

All of these guys lose to the Energizer Bunny after he finally breaks them from going and going and going and.......................................................................................................................

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 10:06 PM

...the Energizer Bunny? didnt you hear? he died! some one put his batteries in backwards and he kept coming and coming and coming! :p

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 10:09 PM

..i also heard it was Chuck Norris that did it too!

..this is how it happened..after 4 spinning backfists, a round house, and 3 spinning butterfly kicks...Chuck said...' i'm gonna hit you with so many "Rights", you're gonna beg for a Left! ....then after rendering the Energizer Bunny unconscience, he put his batteries in backwards and he exploded! ...then Chuck secretly and quietly escaped the Viet-cong and returned to the U.S. as the Hero he is today!

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 10:54 PM

Re: Head to Head - 02/02/06 10:56 PM

Another for all of the fans.

Posted By: usawks1

Re: Head to Head - 02/03/06 03:16 AM

Are you guys really by-passing two of the greatest superheros of all time? That's right, my friend, the Underdog and the Super Chicken!

Re: Head to Head - 02/03/06 04:22 AM

I have been searching the net for ways to defeat Chuck. I know he has some weakness and I will find it. But in the mean time, I thought I would pass this Chuck tidbit along:

"When Chuck Norris was denied an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a Wendy's."

Man I wished I could do that! Maybe Frank Drebbin could take Chuck. He KO'ed Mr. Rourk and sent him plunging to the concrete where a car, a marching band and a steam roller commenced to trample poor Rourk into the ground. He could also sing an operatic (is that a word?) National Anthem prior to the match. Daniel-san's a wuss, I'm taking Frank.

Re: Head to Head - 02/03/06 04:43 AM

Proof that Chuck is not the best.

http://www.youtube.com/w/Conan-O%27Brien...amp;t=t&f=b

Re: Head to Head - 02/03/06 06:33 AM

Here's how he became Chuck Norris: http://www.youtube.com/w/Chuck-Norris?v=BhiTsC1fY7s&search=chuck%20norris
Here is more evidence on why Chuck should definitely be the 1st seed.

http://www.youtube.com/w/Chuck-Norris-Tribute?v=86hSCoZ3cfA&search=chuck%20norris
http://www.youtube.com/w/The-most-powerful-man-on-earth?v=SZ07nYEHB3s&search=chuck%20norris
And the best one: http://www.youtube.com/w/Ultimate-Showdown?v=k1h27Vav15c&search=chuck%20norris

Re: Head to Head - 02/03/06 06:34 AM

And after watching the last one, Mr. Rogers takes the 1 seed!

Re: Head to Head - 02/03/06 12:43 PM

Actually in the end he don't. I think we have to go with Salyer at that point.
Posted By: ccchs

Re: Head to Head - 02/03/06 04:26 PM

I think that Norris deserves the 1 seed. However we are leaving out at least 3 major competitors. The muscles from Brussel Jean Claude van Damm, The Power Rangers and definately John friggin Wayne

Re: Head to Head - 02/03/06 05:11 PM

dont forget Darth Vader. He will force choke everyone out

Re: Head to Head - 02/03/06 05:43 PM

Vader is not force choking the Master of all Masters, Yoda.
Posted By: Bronco Wrestler

Re: Head to Head - 02/03/06 05:54 PM

Where would Arnold "The Terminator" Schwarzenanger fit in here? I would think he's got to be one of the top seeds....
Posted By: Ron James

Re: Head to Head - 02/03/06 06:03 PM

Captain Underpants would make a strong showing also.

Re: Head to Head - 02/03/06 06:35 PM

I think the Undertaker would clean house. Just as well the Steve blackman.
Posted By: RJW1

Re: Head to Head - 02/03/06 07:45 PM

Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris pajamas.

Re: Head to Head - 02/03/06 07:50 PM

Chuck Norris will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him.

Re: Head to Head - 02/04/06 03:52 AM

Donkey Kong vs. King Kong for a Ding Dong

Re: Head to Head - 02/04/06 03:54 AM

The Incredible Hulk vs. The Thing

Re: Head to Head - 02/04/06 03:56 AM

Rambo vs. Rocky Balboa

Re: Head to Head - 02/04/06 03:59 AM

The All-Time Strong Man Popeye vs. All Comers
Posted By: LHSwrestler56

Re: Head to Head - 02/04/06 05:46 AM

What about Captain Planet? I watched that show quite a bit when I was little and i don't ever recall him ever being defeated..do you think that Chuck Norris can beat earth, fire, wind, water, and most important..heart? I think not
Posted By: Ryan Jilka

Re: Head to Head - 02/04/06 06:15 AM

Stretch Armstrong. I cut that dude and he didn't even bleed!
Posted By: NurseKs

Re: Head to Head - 02/04/06 12:33 PM

Wonder Woman threads the needle like no other..plus she has a magic rope. On a side note..you all watch WAY too much t.v.
Posted By: lookwhosback

Re: Head to Head - 02/04/06 02:42 PM

Was there a time when this thread was just about seeding criteria?

Just asking....

And for the record, Superman takes out all comers — hands down. Unless the tournament is wrestled under a red sun, of course.

Re: Head to Head - 02/05/06 05:45 AM

I forgot about this one....the Tasmanian Devil. As quick as anyone....

Re: Head to Head - 02/09/06 04:55 PM

Yosemite Sam would kill with those guns

Re: Head to Head - 02/09/06 04:55 PM

Yosemite Sam would kill with those guns
Posted By: Aaron Sweazy

Re: Head to Head - 02/13/06 03:46 AM

Chuck Norris story: http://www.thevistaonline.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2006/02/07/43e9175a881b8
Posted By: mike fairleigh

Re: Head to Head - 02/14/06 04:01 AM

a couple years ago cael sanderson became the first undefeated college wrestler in history...but he never wrestled chuck norris did he?

Re: Head to Head - 02/14/06 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mike fairleigh:
a couple years ago cael sanderson became the first undefeated college wrestler in history...but he never wrestled chuck norris did he?
Mike Dan Hodge might take issue with the comment that Cael was the only undefeated college wrestler and even he might still kick Chucks rear.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums