Kansas Wrestling

Ladies only!!!

Posted By: Mary J 420

Ladies only!!! - 02/17/04 09:07 PM

Ladies and Wrestler's girlfriends. I am taking votes on who you think are the best looking guys in the state that wrestle. Fellas don't try to vote for yourself. And don't get mad if your girlfriend doesn't think you are.
Posted By: T-Bird 171#

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/17/04 09:10 PM

Mary J who are you. you stole my quote.
Posted By: whest177

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/17/04 09:47 PM

I think my son's way up there, but if I identify him he'll put me in a headlock. *L*
Posted By: wrestlingchic4u

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/17/04 10:17 PM

to simply name a few....neil erisman, cody bell, and the former wrestler eric luedke(sp), and many more that i see and dont know the names of.
Posted By: Dante Alighieri

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/17/04 10:49 PM

Are wrestlers that are on the disabled list eligible? Because if so I would hope that the mighty Falstaff would be on a few posts.
Posted By: jmadden

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/18/04 01:59 AM

None of this sexist stuff. There are a few girls that wrestle
Posted By: Wiscombe

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/18/04 02:50 AM

In your dreams Brandy Moore!!!!
Posted By: CHS_Manager

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/18/04 03:07 AM

I'm not just saying this because I'm a manager for them but...I think Circle has a good-looking team. More than some but what does that matter?
Posted By: connelly135

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/18/04 03:59 AM

I would have to say Justin Wiscombe from Santa Fe Trail is one sexy beast
Posted By: Larry Perez

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/18/04 04:16 AM

That is what give wrestling a real bad name!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/18/04 04:18 AM

Now it sounds like we go to Manhattan!
Posted By: Trojanman160

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/18/04 04:18 AM

I would have to say coach Vest from Topeka High is also pretty HOTT!!!
Posted By: fris kitzgerald

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/18/04 11:58 PM

i would have to say Kris Fitzgerald from manhattan is a top candidate.
Posted By: JhrisCennings

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/19/04 12:42 AM

Wow Kris, you're not funny at all. Lent Brane, please ban this person. Also, whats up with the Topeka High guys talking trash on us/talking themselves up? How about not.
Posted By: Irish_Cheerleader

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/19/04 01:02 AM

I would say Zac Sheets, and Ben Smith from Chapman are pretty hot!! :p
Posted By: Aaron Sweazy

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/19/04 01:39 AM

LOL...good old Irish Cheerleader I'd hope you'd say Zac...btw, who was the cheerleader that gave Westby a kiss at senior recognition nite?
Posted By: SPOO-05

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/19/04 02:06 AM

THS wrestlers and Coaches rock my world!!!!!!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/19/04 02:09 AM

Larry Perez and David Torrez are drop dead sexy! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/19/04 02:13 AM

SIR
What does drop dead sexy and rock my world mean?
Posted By: cody bell_dup1

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/19/04 02:31 AM

I think what there tryin to tell us is they think one another is cute in a lets get out the ky an wrestle kinda way. jk jk
Posted By: VikesManager05

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/19/04 02:36 AM

Chaz Hill

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/19/04 02:37 AM

Cody Bell
Posted By: state no-show

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/19/04 03:06 AM

im pretty superfly.......check me out
Posted By: rocknraider

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/19/04 06:50 AM

ryan sondereggor is a total freaking hottie.....totally.
Posted By: rosebud4

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/19/04 01:36 PM

AJ Beaudry, a Jr. at 171 from Lakin is totally bad! Wait until you see his thighs!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/19/04 03:36 PM

Coach Parks rocks my socks!!!! Spark rules!
Posted By: D. Petrosky

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/19/04 10:37 PM

Who are some of the ugliest wrestlers?

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/19/04 11:19 PM

petrosky definitely not bubba from manhattan.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/19/04 11:26 PM

Nice signature girls
Posted By: Trojanman160

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/19/04 11:53 PM

Bethaney and Yaslyn, I love you two. Bethaney, it is too bad you hooked up with Adam. He as a fish plus I thought we actually had a chance. Oh well I will get over it.
Posted By: otohp_15

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/19/04 11:57 PM

There are a lot of good looking wrestlers out there. Goddard has some, Buhler does, Augusta your 119 pounder is pretty cute he tried to hit on me when we duled them and i also think that mulvane has some cute guys.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 12:45 AM

otohp_15 what weight do you wrestle?

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 01:01 AM

ugly wrestler: Carerra (SMNorth)

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 01:07 AM

fanatic i don't wrestle, my boyfriend does hes a 119 pounder

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 01:09 AM

whos your boy otohp_15???

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 01:10 AM

my boy is a wrestler for my school and he wrestles in the 119 weight class you got a boy!!!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 01:11 AM

Whats his name? lol.. I have 11 boys.. I'm a manager for SMWest! But nah I dont have a boyfriend

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 01:21 AM

Bizzle... how do you keep up with all those guys, do you like being a manager? having a boyfriend that wrestles is really hard on both of us.. but we also have a lot of fun together so in the end its worth it.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 01:23 AM

I dunno.. after hearing their names and weights about a million times, you jus remember it all. And yes I love being a manager. what is your boyfriends name? school? weight?

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 01:27 AM

Bizzle..119

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 01:37 AM

ohh lol opps.. what school
Posted By: SHELTON'S ENTERTAINMENT

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 01:41 AM

Hottest wrestler...by FAR....Brett Fiene
145 Valley Center Grader is pretty cute

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 01:42 AM

hmmmm?!?!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 01:43 AM

Vikesmanager05:

You posted an ugly wrestler but who do you think is good looking?

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 01:53 AM

Aaron...That was Gabby Sheit(sp) that's Anothony's girlfriend!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 02:04 AM

otohp who was this ugly wrester?!?!?!?

Chaz Hill
Cody Bell
Heath Groom??? so so

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 02:12 AM

wrestler***

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 02:18 AM

ugly wrestler: Carerra (SMNorth) thats what you put earlier

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 02:20 AM

yes hes ugly.. lol someone asked earlier who was ugly and thats who I posted..

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 02:39 AM

yeah i know so how do you think your guys will do at regionals vikes mgr
Posted By: markschieber

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 02:42 AM

What about me?

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 02:49 AM

I really hope I get to go and support the Chapman wrestlers, I just hope they do good!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 04:54 AM

Mark Schieber as well.. hes so sexxxy!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 06:43 AM

Quote:
Aaron...That was Gabby Sheit(sp) that's Anothony's girlfriend!
Well Sheit happens...LOL. Don't worry I think Chapman will do ok, there are many guys on that team that I think can end up going possibly. I'm expecting Sheets and Weller to be the nearest thing to 100% likely of qualifying for the Irish. I like the guys on the team but you've got to call it like you see it.

If any freshman qualifies for the Irish #1 pick Irvine, #2 pick Arveson (now I know his dad is on here frequently so here's the reasoning) Irvine has less ranked guys in his bracket simple as that. As for the others Coles might have a slim chance but it will be good job see ya next year for the 103, 112, and 125 lb Irish more than likely.

No sophomores on the team, juniors look for Weller to be my best pick in the group for the Irish juniors due to his strength. He might be a huge question mark though just gettin back in the groove of things after almost a 2 week layoff.

Ben Smith- #2 Conditioning might be a factor but he beat out 1 teammate, I think he has great mat technique and could put a wrinkle in some people's heads, but conditioning and adaptation coming back to the mat after almost an entire season off should be interesting.

Dalton Provance-#3 OK sound the cannons and ring me up for Putting Riffel out of the Top 3 out of the 5 juniors. Provance has only 1 ranked guy in the bracket in Abilene's defending state Champ Ross Taplin. By what I know, he's on a pretty good role in his last few matches...could be a hot streak coming into regionals, I just wish when he bumped Abilene would have put out Flynn or Zimmerman to give him competition.

4th-Colby Riffel, I know he made it all the way to the semis and was 1 point from being in the state finals, but that was at 112! This year Riffel has struggled against some great competition, but will have to really wake up for regionals...nothing is given in making it to state.

5th- Gobber, just think next season you can wrestle 215 your natural weight. As for this year, hope you have AFLAC.

SENIOR TIME

4 seniors and I'm not going to go to deep into details, but here's how I rank them

Sheets- I'm 100% confident on this one

Anderes - 81% sure on him, probably should bet more but he's in the weird middle weights. His brother is a former state placer for the Irish, so sibling rivalry may come into play and make him bust his butt.

Westby - 63% strong and can pick people up, but has trouble finishing...could scare people while lifting them though. Balance is shakey sometimes (I'm noting Herington and Abilene duals) and can be reversed to back on an occasion or 2.

Lehner - 50% I wish I could say definantly on this...I was impressed with how he wrestled against Brice Dawson. If his matches get into a conditioning battle his stock goes up. He needs to make a statement and win his 1st round match to loosen himself up...then I think we might have the capability of seeing Lehner putting the hammer down on some people.
Posted By: smnwrestler2004

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 11:35 PM

hey vikesmanager, carrera is not the ugliest. he just gets a little sweaty from time to time. But when not wrestling, he is not bad. Definetly on my hottie list.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/20/04 11:40 PM

T-High has the hottest managers,coaches,and wrestlers ever....for real,true story.
Posted By: jess

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/21/04 04:25 AM

Lance Underhill is a major hottie. I love being a manager so I can watch him. Plus, he's a fairly decent wrestler.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/21/04 06:20 AM

Boy this was a wild night for Chapman...can't believe Zac Sheets didn't make it to the semis. quite a few upsets.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/21/04 02:02 PM

I hope the 2nd day will be better! I'll be there to support our guys!
Posted By: pkwc2

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/22/04 04:25 AM

Honestly, I think that Coffeyville has always had some pretty good looking wrestlers...just my opinion!
Posted By: Computerized Shoes

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/22/04 04:47 AM

Camber boor is sexy as far as guys go

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/22/04 02:20 PM

i totally agree computerized shoes too bad hes taken!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/22/04 09:56 PM

What is the true purpose of having wrestling cheerleaders? It doesnt help the wrestlers concentration.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/22/04 10:04 PM

MY pet peeve is why they let cheerleaders sit at the edge of the mat and slap the mat. Especially when one wrestler is on his back. It has always seemed to me that the "only" person who should be allowed to slap on the mat is the ref.
Posted By: usawks1

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/22/04 11:23 PM

I happen to agree with fanatic on his "slapping the mat" point.

Otherwise, I have no problem, other that getting my wrestlers to hear me!
Posted By: wrestlerkid

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 12:27 AM

Whoa, when did wrestling turn from a shear power against power battle to a beauty pageant? I must have blinked or something.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 12:31 AM

And by the way, I think this post was kinda stupid, but then again, I am a girl AND a wrestler. I'm just not thinking this was the best idea, maybe the manager girls that posted this should spend more time watching the sport and not the beauty of the boy in the sport.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 12:40 AM

wrestlerkid......I'll wait while you get a bible to swear on.......Have you never, never, ever noticed a cute guy you were wrestling.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 12:46 AM

Yeah, I have, but I'm not one to post it for the whole world to hear. I just think the focus on a wrestling site should be wrestling. Plus, most of the guys you all talk on here don't need to inflate their egos anymore than they already are.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 12:48 AM

wrestlerkid didn't you get beat by Jeb Woodford at the Ottawa Duals
Posted By: WildcatGirl2

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 01:55 AM

I agree with you Wrestlerkid, if you are actually wrestling, but if you are just observing then I dont see the harm in it. My vote would have to be with my own Neil Erisman and Brandon Hurt but Ryan Civils from Lansing is pretty hott. I think BOTH the Bells are pretty cute also.
Posted By: WildcatGirl1

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 02:03 AM

I also agree with you, wrestlerkid...but I would have to say WildcatGirl2 has the right idea. You can look when you don't touch(wrestle). What else are we supposed to do while we are watching? Brandon Hurt, Neil Erisman, and Trevor Leahy...are pretty cute and very sweet. Pete Brown, Cody Bell, and Todd Bell from Basehor-Linwood aren't too shabby either. Then you got Ryan Civils AKA Screamer from Lansing. Don't tell me you don't think they are hot.
Posted By: Yeah_it_was_me

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 02:34 AM

Dude what the hell, if you think the Bell's are hot you haven't seen the Buck's are you blind?

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 02:38 AM

Not to mention any names, but how can someone that has man-tits be concidered "hot"?
Posted By: DerbyCheerGirlie

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 02:44 AM

The coach from Goddard DEFINATELY takes the cake! I've got my whole squad to back me up on this one!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 02:45 AM

EWWWWWWWWWW! You like old guys.
Posted By: mamabear

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 02:50 AM

My vote is for Coach Sierant, the Turner headcoach!!! Did you see him on the Channel 9 news? He's one bear who can eat my porridge...

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 02:52 AM

Older just means more experience...that can always be benefical in times of need.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 02:52 AM

No, the young one. I don't know his name. But he's definately gorgeous. Wooo!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 02:59 AM

Mmmm Derby cheerleaders.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 02:59 AM

Crap I forgot, I'm not a lady.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 03:00 AM

The assistant coach is Bobby McFarland,alias Bebo. Yha, he's not bad either. In fact, the whole darn team are fairly smokin'.
Posted By: who am i

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 03:01 AM

Sure ya are Jhris.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 03:09 AM

cant say that I've seen too many good looking coaches??
Posted By: wrestlingbabe

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 03:16 AM

i have watched this sport for a long time, and i have seen many hotties from alot of teams, so here goes with a list of idk how many!!

1-3a: the schippers, adam spaney, tracy jordan

4a: travis eden, justin wiscombe, chad schmale,max connely, danny grater, both marrs, travis weller, matt gilbert, kyle allen, ross taplin, jake kriegbaum, both dawsons,luke geske,luke brazzel, zac sheets, nick sprague, russ fitzgerald, taylor finnley, cole garcia, jud schroeder, scott city has some good one

5a: seth metzler, lukas zouzas, nick nothern, both rileys, jon hollis, newton has a few more but dont know their names

6a: jeremy leightoff, mike mancusso, the wilcox, justin and ryan johnson, jeb woodford, mike miller, cody garcia, aaron bingham, the emporia teams got a few good ones
Posted By: Pups4Ever

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 04:23 AM

That guy from Caney Valley who wrestled Jordan Bedore last year at state in his first round and got pinned in less than a minute. I believe his name was Nathan Shaw.

Yeah... he's hot...
Posted By: wrestlingfan06

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 04:30 AM

Hey I just wanna say that Basehor-Linwood has a hot team. Not only in looks but they have a lot of heart and determination. Cody Bell, Kyle Speichinger, and Ryan Heffley are all really hot... The Bells from Basehor are hot and the Bucks from Bonner are very hot!!!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 03:00 PM

heres a list of good lookin guys from each a
tracy jordan, both schippers, adam spaney, nick sprague, danny grater, cody bell, both dawsons, jake kriegbaum, both marrs, travis eden, chad schmale, ross taplin, justin wiscombe, matt gilbert, travis weller, max connely, luke geske, justin johnson, jeb woodford, nick nothern, lukas zouzas, aaron bingham, both rileys, ryan johnson, jud schroeder, mike miller, tommy edgmon, goddards 40 or 45lber, jon hollis, zac sheets, ben smith,

theres a few others ive seen but thats most of them.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 04:04 PM

tracy jordan, ross taplin, cody bell, taylor finely, russ fitzgerald, both marrs, both schippers, adam spaney, jake kriegbaum, danny grater, matt gilbert, travis weller, luke brazzel, lukas zouzas, justin johnson, travis eden, nick nothern, max connely, justin wiscombe, ryan johnson, cole garica, chad schmale, jud schroeder, cody garcia, jeb woodford, luke geske, zac sheets, aaron bingham, jon hollis, ben smith, mike mancusso, jeremy leightoff, couple more but thats most of them
Posted By: Travis Phippen

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 04:39 PM

You must be blind if you think the Basehor wrestlers are good looking.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 08:27 PM

wrestling babe i agree with some of your guys on your list, but i think blayze bahe from goodland needs to be added

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 08:33 PM

i definatly agree with wrestlingfan06.. The Bell's are hella hot! Cody and Todd. I dunno bout Cody's older brother but I do agree with ya there.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 08:35 PM

Do you konw who else on Basehor-Linwood made state, besides Cody Bell????

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 09:23 PM

From Basehor Zach Davis, Cody Bell, and Ryan Heffley are going to state... and I am wondering why I haven't seen Marcus Bowman from Columbus on any of these lists... he is really really hot!!!!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/23/04 11:14 PM

Basehor is a 4A school right?

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/24/04 01:48 AM

Yes, Basehor is a 4A school.
Posted By: wrestlingfan_05

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/24/04 02:09 AM

Some of the wrestlers that I think are pretty darn good lookin are.....Matt Gilbert, Danny Grater, Travis Weller, Josh and Jake Marrs, Jake Kriegbaum, Ross Taplin, Luke Geske, Tanner Dawson, Zac Sheets, Nick Nothern, Lukas Zouzas, Darcy Riley, Cory Riley, Justin Johnson, Ryan Johnson Luke Brazzel, Madison King.....those are just a few...
Posted By: mperez1

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/24/04 05:09 AM

I have to agree with spoo-05, THS wrestlers are very sexy!!! So are the coaches!! I'm glad I'm a wrestling manager!!!!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/24/04 10:29 PM

i dont really think kriegbaum is that hot.....now taplin is pretty good looking
Posted By: bswitz171

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/24/04 10:40 PM

I'm sad to see that no one on here has seen the Osawatomie team this year. The girls are usually all over our 215lber.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/24/04 10:49 PM

haha.. what school do ya go to bswitz?

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/24/04 10:54 PM

Osawatomie, not to many people have heard of it.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/24/04 11:20 PM

I have! :-) you wrestle 171 i take it?

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/24/04 11:34 PM

Yep I'm our shaggy haired 171lber.
Posted By: Finish

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/25/04 02:13 AM

i thought wrestlers were suppose to be ugly

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/25/04 02:21 AM

wrestling babe:
did you say the shippers were hot? If i recall...aren't they pale white red-headed guys? Maybe I'm hot ..maybe not.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/25/04 02:23 AM

Who EVER said that wrestlers were not supposed to be hot?!?!?!?

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/25/04 03:20 AM

computerized shoes is VERY HOT!!!
Posted By: hobbes21

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/25/04 03:24 AM

Wow! this is crazy...Derbycheer, he's my coach and to even think of him that way is weird. Sure, he's cute, but after knowing him for a few (2) seasons, it's not the same. But I'll tell him he's admired by you!
I'm appalled that no one has said Sequoya Hill..total hottie. Oh, and that 119 from augusta someone was talking about..is that Pittman? Actually, I can't go on, too many!
Being a manager is fun b/c I love the sport like none other, but it also has it's advantages

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/25/04 03:32 AM

Well, most people listed more, so I might as well...
Seth Metzler,JJ Pittman, Jared Patterson, Tom Wheeler, Daniel Petrowsky, Landon Branine, Dave Anderson, Sequoya Hill, (graduated)Tanner Gardner & Doug Hoover & Nick Spaht, wow, it's too late, but many more!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/25/04 03:33 AM

whatever kriegbaum is god
Posted By: 15

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/25/04 03:55 AM

Personally, I think Mill Valley's assistant coach is pretty nice looking. He was at most j.v. tournies this year.... not to bad for one who's gettin up there in his years;)!
Posted By: erinlinds

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/25/04 08:48 AM

I heard Doug Hoover is taken. Sorry Hobbes better luck next time!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/25/04 02:08 PM

yes kriegbaum is a **** good wrestler, but i just dont think hes that cute thats my opinion
Posted By: Chase

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/25/04 11:21 PM

as computerized shoes posted, if pail, red headed guys are hot...then look no futher ladies...

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/25/04 11:41 PM

if only I was a red-head.....and pale

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/25/04 11:56 PM

Chase! nobody likes white chocolate, so get over yourself! What's even funnier about you being a red head is that you're the only one who qualified who doesn't have to bleach their hair!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/26/04 12:04 AM

Quote:
whatever kriegbaum is god
If Kriegbaum is God then the world is in trouble. If he can't beat a win the regional final in his home town against a sophomore (regardless how good) then he'd be no where near God. Maybe some other biblical character like Goliath, but GOD...hardly!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/26/04 12:36 AM

who is this hobbes21 who speaks in the name of white chocolate?

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/26/04 01:00 AM

take a wild guess, smart one....

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/26/04 01:02 AM

im still lost.....

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/26/04 01:08 AM

Common'. Guess.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/26/04 01:15 AM

not gunna do it, and look dumb

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/26/04 01:28 AM

It's the good lookin' manager...maybe this will make you look dumb, cuz if you guess the wrong one, you'll get it both Friday and Saturday!!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/26/04 01:36 AM

G2G..tty tomorrow!...

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/26/04 01:59 AM

well all my managers are good looking... why do you think we keep you guys around?
Posted By: lanny

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/26/04 03:24 AM

I think that all of the Bahe men are sexy. Boy would I like to get a piece of that! They can ride me any day!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/26/04 03:36 AM

sweet move chase. Way to play it safe. We'll see. Oh, and lanny, that's gross. Wrestlers can be hott, but that's pretty far.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/26/04 03:56 PM

you can't tell me that if you were a forty year old lady that you wouldn't jump on randy bahe!
Posted By: D. Petrosky

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/26/04 04:18 PM

You are a 40 year old woman and you are talking about jumping on high school boys? That's just sick...

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/26/04 05:06 PM

I am not even close to forty! All I said was that if you WERE his age wouldn't you want to get on him? Trust me, when you see him you will think the same. Bryce, Blayze, and Brett are more my age. And they are all hot!
Posted By: SHELTON'S ENTERTAINMENT

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/26/04 07:38 PM

YEAH THE GODDARD COACH ON CRUTCHES IS HOT, BUT...OH NEVERMIND. I'M WITH YOU YEAH. MANTITS ARE ANYTHING BUT CUTE. ANOTHER QUESTION WHERE IS CODY BELL FROM?
Posted By: kswrestlingfan02

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/27/04 01:01 AM

Cody Bell is a senior from Basehor-Linwood (4A)
Posted By: WrstlrFan06

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/27/04 01:02 AM

Basheor Has NO hot Wrestlers. I dont know what everyone is obsessed with the bells- the younger one has Man Tits and the older one is short and ugly. I think Bonner has 2 very good looking guys on there teams- Senior Jess Buck-Great Body->i would know, im his g/f :-) and Matt Middleton-Nice body and Great Wrestler.. I dont know too many other wrestlers so thats about it...
Posted By: ofan

Re: Ladies only!!! - 02/27/04 03:13 AM

Does anyone ever look at any of the Western Kansas wrestlers because I must say there are some good looking guys
Posted By: WildcatGirl1

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/01/04 05:56 PM

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Basehor has quite a few hot wrestlers. Like I've said before, Pete Brown is really hot. Kyle Speichinger is cute, I've only met him once, but he seemed really nice. Now...I think that Cody and Todd are hot, but thats just my opinion. I have a question though...What are you considering "man tits?" Cause I havent seen any yet.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/01/04 08:14 PM

To WrstlrFan06 hahahaha yea i am kinda ugly but you dont win matches on good looks maybe if ya did jess would win alittle more. haha jk jess

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/01/04 08:36 PM

Cody Bell and his brother are hot.. I dunno what your talkin about

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/01/04 11:58 PM

any guys reading this WARNING: stay away from buhlers trainer shes been with way too many guys..half of em she doesnt even know.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/02/04 01:39 AM

FYI, I meant the Goddard coach on crutches.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/02/04 01:41 AM

Cody Garcia... W W

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/02/04 01:44 AM

Brett Hoshaw is a quite the looker
Posted By: Wyler Tarner

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/02/04 09:45 PM

Did someone seriously say Mike Miller in this topic? If so.... I can't go on.
Posted By: wrstlngchrldr

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 02:10 AM

I have to say that Dane Attkins from Emporia definately has the hottest a$$ in Kansas.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 02:18 AM

As for the best looking wrestlers overall, after taking thourough note at the state 4,5,6a tournament, here are the official standings:
1. Sequoya Hill of Wichita Heights
2. Dane Attkins of Emporia
3. Lukas Zousas of Salina South

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 03:01 AM

yeah def. dane adkins and dont forget about my boy marcus herrera also from emporia!!! both state champs baba!! good job boys!!!
Brandy

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 03:02 AM

the one on crutches?

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 03:04 AM

sorry, that response was regarding the post on the bottom of page one

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 03:05 AM

is marcus the 189 pounder?

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 03:14 AM

Camber Boor has got the looks and bod to back up this post.
Posted By: wrestler_21_05

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 03:23 AM

Marcus is the 130 pounder. The 189 pounder is tyler haynes.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 03:28 AM

where is Boor from?

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 03:30 AM

Marcus, Marcus I'm sure I know who he is. I love the Emporia team. Did he place in state?
Posted By: Circle_Cheerleader

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 03:37 AM

Boor?? isn't he from Buhler... and if he is... then he is NOT good lookin... and on top of that he is a total jerk

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 03:54 AM

I feel the need to mention the crazy definition of this one Hutch guys abs. He is one of the lighter weights and you can tell he cuts a lot. Man, his abs are so defined you can see them clearly through his singlet. When I first saw him up close, I was with two of my fellow cheerleaders and whe simultaneously uttered "whoa."

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 03:56 AM

The purple Olathe school's 103lber is adorable.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 04:02 AM

Blue Valley Northwest's 125lber, Taylor Sibala, is so cute!!
Posted By: Bob the Car

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 04:08 AM

Too bad the season's over derbycheer- or we could let you get over your obsession and just meet the guy (Goddard's coach). We understand he's hott, okay?

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 04:09 AM

Hey, theres always next year to talk to your coach derbycheer.. I'm excited for 04' - 05' season! I think its gonna be awesome!
Posted By: holtonwrstlngirl05

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 06:19 AM

I'm sorry but I must let you all know that I believe Taplin had to of been the the hottest wrestler there..I mean the way he makes "DUCK" and how he uses such "Strong Words" just could make a girl want to jump outta her ski. -lol- yeah right...
---Seriously----
I'd say the hottest guys there would have been Bedore and Sweazy -lol- OH yes we all know the sweazy i'm talkin about....grrr baby -lol-

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 01:52 PM

yeah marcus placed at state...he was a state champ...hes a stud!
Posted By: hotwrestlinggirl

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 02:21 PM

Did anybody see manhattans varsity team ****
i thought the hottest were Ryan Johnson, Kyle Potter was pretty cute and the 145lbr from manhattan i think his name was like chris fitzgerald or sumtin idk but they were all hot and Seqyoa hill was slammin
Posted By: 103lbfatty

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 10:15 PM

wrstlngchrldr: olathe doesn't have any schools that wrestle in blue singlets but you may be referring to Nick Shumate from blue vally northwest that took 2nd at 103 lbs
Posted By: 103lbfatty

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 10:16 PM

my bad i mean purple
Posted By: kswrestling85

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 10:19 PM

Wow...three pages, this must be some kind of forum record.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/03/04 11:50 PM

I still have to say that Marcus Bowman is one of the hottest wrestlers out there!!!
Posted By: erinlinds

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/04/04 12:56 AM

Petrie: The Derby girls aren't obsessed with the Goddard coach, they just think he's good looking. So GET OFF IT!!!!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/04/04 01:02 AM

I got a sexy vote? Somebody needs the glasses...wow, I know we have a Chewbacca on here but if you get me to take my shirt off, I turn into the StarWars version.
Posted By: BluejayMidget

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/04/04 01:23 AM

I don't see any Norton guys on this topic so here...I'm going to add some.
Clay Madden
Luke Pfannenstiel
Curtis Black
Posted By: WrstlrFan06

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/04/04 02:10 AM

Okay, Man tits- a guy that doesnt have Pecs, that has just flab boobs... thats not very attractive, so i dont see why anyone would think hes hot.. Cody isnt Ugly, but i just dont think hes one of the "hottest" wrestlers in kansas.. SOrry :-\ and Yeah Cody, You may win more matches, but in the long run, jess is still hotter then you ;-)

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/04/04 02:22 AM

Yeah what's with that? We're talking about guys we find hot. Yet, because of the fact that I mention the Goddard coach, I am now "obsessed" with him? I think not.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/04/04 02:37 AM

HOLY BEGUSUS WHY IS MY NAME ON HERE THANKS HOTWRESTLING GIRL but i do have to say i've been told i'm alright lookin

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/04/04 06:32 AM

Quote:
just could make a girl want to jump outta her ski.
Holton must have some lingo I've never heard of what the hell do you mean by ski? I'm thinking things to help you down mountains on snowy slopes.
Posted By: foshizzle

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/05/04 12:00 AM

ladies ladies. you need to get a life and start thinkin about mr. foshizzle. Mna hes sexxxy.
Posted By: foshizzle

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/05/04 12:04 AM

ladies ladies you should be gettin wit mr. foshizzle he will litterly blow you away.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/05/04 12:48 AM

wow....sure is cool to talk about yourself.....

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/05/04 12:53 AM

yeah and i know this is late but wrstlngchrldr if you loved the emporia wrestling team soo much, wouldnt you know that marcus was the 130 pounder instead of 189? yeah im thinking you would, so i really dont even think you know anything about the emporia team

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/05/04 04:39 AM

whoa sorry bout the typo sweazy sheesh...it ws a long night and was even longer when i typed that...sheesh...although there were some cute abilene guys....-LOL- mk maybe not

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/05/04 04:42 AM

wrestlingchic4u: Ok, I guess I was exagerating when I said I like the whole Emporia team. I only love Dane Adkins.
Posted By: iFeelFat

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/05/04 05:07 AM

kyle potter?!?!?! MIKE MILLER!?!?!?!?!?!?
how did they get on the list. And I know Bingham should be on this list somewhere, and why isn't Jhris Cennings on this list?
Posted By: wrestler31

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/05/04 05:11 AM

Bingham is adorable!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/05/04 01:45 PM

alright just lettin you know

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/05/04 09:14 PM

Aaron Bingham is the hottest out there. the whole manhattan team is hott as ****!!!especially the cousins Ryan and Justin Johnson
Posted By: Bob the Car

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/05/04 10:30 PM

Okay, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that you were obsessed. Lets all agree to let go of it. Heck, I still think he's cute. Anyway, I think JJ Pittman is adorable. He's a really cool guy too.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/07/04 05:06 PM

I will still have to say that Zac Sheets is a hottie! lol :p :p

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/07/04 05:10 PM

Blayze Bahe is hot.....thats for **** sure.....

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/08/04 12:10 AM

I still say Sweazy was the hottest guy at state....I mean...did you people not check him out? for real...He's like dead sexy I swear....nice butt too lol..i'm sure theres a few of you girls out there that would want to uhm.....well ya know...be closer to him...
Posted By: lil_sharpe_007

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/08/04 01:27 AM

Tait Wetherbee
Levi Younkin
Schippers Twins
Daniel Prater
Danny Grater
Tucker Olsen
Schuyler Sharpe
Posted By: WrestlersAunt4u

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/08/04 03:08 AM

I am going to have to say HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT AARON BINGHAM?? Hes the biggest stud there is in Kansas! Also if you ever got the chance to go home with him, TAKE IT!! Plus Cody Bell is one of the hottest guys out there too!! Remember Bingham I LOVE YOU!!!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/08/04 03:20 AM

Please tell me (WrestlersAunt4u) that your not really an AUNT talking about your NEPHEWS like that! Sick world. Flee Kansas now and hed up to Arkansas or Tennesee or something.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/08/04 06:04 AM

Quote:
I will still have to say that Zac Sheets is a hottie! lol
You just like him because he wears a mask, which is mysterious. Seriosly though, I got tons of photos, that they didn't use in the paper...just email me if you want photos of the Zac Attack.

Quote:
I still say Sweazy was the hottest guy at state....I mean...did you people not check him out? for real...He's like dead sexy I swear....nice butt too
Can't be me...I don't have a butt, I think I lost that in college with some of my cd's and Playstation games.
Posted By: Circle_Cheerleader

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/08/04 06:29 AM

J.J. Pittman?! i wasn't gunna comment on here but i gotta... theres been at least 2 girls say J.J. Pittman is hott... are yall lookin at a different guy then i am?! and one of my friends went to school w/ him and he is not very nice either. The cutest 112lbers were Issac Wall (he is ADORABLE.. especially when he got his medal at state.. :-)) and Rick from of course Circle... and i can't believe no one has said ANYTHING about Frankie and Gavin Jonas from Kapaun!! not only are they really hott there older brother Tim is pretty hott too.
Also Justin Wiscombe is pretty hott.. im sure there are more but those are the only ones i can think of right now

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/09/04 03:14 AM

wrestlingaunt- im pretty sure you still owe me a date
Posted By: WrestlersAunt4u

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/09/04 04:30 AM

Computerized Shoes, No my nephew is only 7, and the two guys I said were hot are my age! Sorry but no fleeing Kansas for me! Bingham, Yes I owe you a date, how about this summer when u come back towards my town!!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/09/04 05:26 AM

WrestlersAunt4u,

I don't know how old you are but I can sure use a date. Heck in this small town I don't get out very much.
Posted By: lil_sharpe_007

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/09/04 08:15 PM

i forgot kale katt, the 152 pund guy from snate fe trail, and some of the ulysses wrestlers.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/09/04 08:34 PM

wrestlersaunt4u is a senior in hs! her nephew wrestles kids so back off sweazy haha....shes still under daddys roof....and the 152 pounder from sft is justin wiscombe

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/09/04 08:35 PM

wrestlersaunt4u is a senior in hs! her nephew wrestles kids so back off sweazy haha....shes still under daddys roof....and the 152 pounder from sft is justin wiscombe
Posted By: JebWoodford

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/09/04 09:14 PM

dont spazz out gezz i dont think he ment anything by it except that hes lonly

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/09/04 10:19 PM

i was just messing with him....thats what the hahas mean.....nobody is spazzing out!
Posted By: Meven Stiller

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/10/04 03:02 AM

bump (just wanted to make 200th post on this topic)

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/10/04 06:01 AM

Yea in Chapman....the average age is like 50 something...so when I drive into Manhattan I get jealous.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/11/04 01:27 AM

Hott coaches are Topeka High's, Olathe's mexican looking one, and the guy on crutches. Wrestlers: Steve from Piper is very hott, Bubba from Manhattan is very sexy, actually if anybody knows him i really want his number so....... :rolleyes:

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/11/04 02:05 PM

The Schippers twins are very funny looking.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/11/04 05:43 PM

Jhris,

Your hometown of Manhattan kicks some serious rear starting at around 4pm or so when a lot of honeys are walking around that park with the skating rink area.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/12/04 10:02 PM

I'm going to have to agree with BlueJayMidget...

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/13/04 10:29 AM

Jyan Rohnson has a nice butt. I, a heterosexual male, can honestly say, that his butt is nice and shapely. Sadly, he's not my type because he's a dude. But his sister on the other hand.....WHEEEEEWWEEEEEE. She's got that same shapely butt, only hers is on the other side of something that only girls have. That makes her more my type. I think they both got it from their mother, Jee.
Posted By: NOT TOO BAD

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/13/04 08:35 PM

Hey thanks Jhris, I didnt know it was that nice. But it is kinda weird that ur checking out my ***.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/13/04 11:24 PM

I wasn't checking it out, I heard it from your old woman, Erin.
Posted By: OnTop_85

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/15/04 01:34 AM

JhrisCennings you're not the best looking fat guy I've ever seen either.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/15/04 03:01 AM

Yes I am.
Posted By: Little Buster

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/15/04 05:14 PM

some girl from basheor linwood thinks the garden city wrestler 215 pounder josh car is pretty hot. Dont belive me ask her, oh yhea, dont forget to ask her what she gave him!!!
Posted By: kck_kat

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/17/04 12:29 AM

As a mom and a somewhat (be nice ladies) older woman, I wonder why nobody has mentioned Philip Hasty from KC Sumner or Nick Figge from KC Turner. Both are adorable bad boys! lol
Posted By: wrestler187

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/17/04 01:16 AM

you is the girl from basehor linwood and what did she give the guy from garden city

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/17/04 01:17 AM

who is the girl sorry

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/17/04 01:19 AM

yeah what did she give him i know it can't be any indication of what the smily face is doing but who knows

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/17/04 01:21 AM

i have a good feeling my ex girlfriend was a basehor cheerleader so i wondered if it was her

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/17/04 01:23 AM

a good feeling that i know what she gave him that is

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/17/04 01:56 AM

Yea who is she an what did she give him?

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/17/04 02:17 AM

She is a girl and she gave him a five ...that's my best guess. I came upon my assumption after studying the deeper meaning of the words and the Instant Graemlin.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/17/04 02:20 AM

And whoever the mom is that likes the two HIGH SCHOOl wrestlers....are you hot? Can I get an email address or number or? home address?

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/17/04 11:56 AM

Hey Shoes.....I like a lot of high school wrestlers, but not in the way that you are implying, although I did have one make me an offer! lol No I am not hot, or at least my kids would say I'm not. I do enjoy wrestling and am very involved with teenagers in my job. I work with teenagers who find themselves in situations they weren't prepared for and hopefully help to prepare them better. I may be older, but I'm not blind (or dead!)

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/17/04 11:38 PM

What a dissapointment. What do you mean by "teenagers who find themselves in situations they weren't prepared for." I'm prepared for most any "situation"

P.S. What else can be meant by "adorable BAD BOYS"?

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/18/04 12:04 PM

Hey shoes, prepared for fatherhood?
Posted By: Lady_Luck

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/19/04 03:01 AM

i think we all know that zouzas is a hottie, but what about that guy he wrestled in the finals at state, i think he was from hays

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/19/04 03:03 AM

Zouzas wasn't in the finals he was in the consolation finals

Wow 4 PAGES This is a record
Posted By: Lady_Luck

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/19/04 03:13 AM

yeah consolation finals thats what i meant

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/19/04 05:04 AM

BluejayMidget... Where was that Edvar guy from that we met last year at Newton Tourney? Nice eyes if I remember correctly.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/19/04 04:54 PM

Yes...i would have to agree with you KlaireMann. Very nice eyes and body if I remember right,also. I think he was from Newton too. Too bad we had a stupid bball game the weekend of the Newton Tourney.. We could have seen him again!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/19/04 05:01 PM

hey klairemann...I hear that your big brother coachtwink is also a little cutie!! ;)I mean..for an old guy!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/19/04 05:04 PM

hhahahahhaha....! coachtwink---old? never!!!!:|

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/19/04 06:11 PM

Hey Klaire I know coachtwink personally and he's the man. So how old are you?

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/19/04 07:46 PM

ok everyone, about the josh car girl and basheor linwood. yes it really did happen, but i cant tell you what, i tried to put it into beter terms but the post got deleted. and for those of you who read it before it got deleted, i said i would give names if provoked. i lied, i have no clue who it was. I was talking to the gc 152 pounder (dont remember names) and he said that he heard some of his teamates talking about it. then i asked the 103, 125 and 135, and pounders (i think their names are dusty and ryker but i dont know the 103 pounder name) but they said that it was true. thats all the details i got, and i dont know their names. all they said is that he got something in the parking lot and that he was excited about seeing her again this year.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/19/04 07:49 PM

maybe this wont get deleted, she did everything but..... if it does get deleted, i appologize to the person who delets it, im just trying to put things in to better terms that is more obvious and not to exposing at the same time.
Posted By: Tity Boi

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/19/04 08:27 PM

She gave him skull!!!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/20/04 12:13 AM

SWEET!!!!!

at the tourney?!?!?! That ROCKS!...Props to all those involved, mad props
Posted By: a_wrestler_160

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/20/04 05:16 AM

Klaire...ur not quite old enough to be lookin at guys yet

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/20/04 05:22 AM

I believe she is. She's been hitting on me all night, so I think she's old enough.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/20/04 03:14 PM

I personally think Klaire is old enough...but i don't think she's that desperate to hit on you guys!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/20/04 03:15 PM

Oh I think she is.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/20/04 03:30 PM

Than that's a lot you know!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/20/04 04:51 PM

Alllllright.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/21/04 04:27 AM

she gave him something that rimes with bead, if you cant guess it now, you are all a bunch of idiots!!!! and like i said before, i dont know her name but something tells me that her name started with an (a).

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/21/04 05:17 AM

Quote:
she gave him something that rimes with bead
She gave him Bread? That was nice maybe he wanted a sandwich.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/21/04 06:07 AM

Woopty do guys... How old are you "Little buster" you sound like you must be a twelve year old. I bet your getting more excited then the kid did in the car. Act as though you've never gotten any before ehhhh?

P.S. Little Buster, the correct pronunciation of B-E-A-D has a short vowel sound giving it more of a rhyme with kneed or deed or seed whereas the vowel sound your looking for would be the long vowel "e" sound which rhymes with not HED or led or said or bread (Aaron).

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/21/04 04:15 PM

Is it true that women dig mullets

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/21/04 06:35 PM

I personally don't like mullets. I think they are gross!!! YUCK!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/21/04 06:53 PM

BluejayMidget stop lying... you do 2 like mullets.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/21/04 07:04 PM

ewwwww....
Posted By: take_it_too_em

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/21/04 07:12 PM

250........wow.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/21/04 08:27 PM

251....wow.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/22/04 12:16 AM

Let's ask KlaireMann if she likes mullets...b/c i'm the one that has gotten picked on the most for that!!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/22/04 12:19 AM

oh yea... i do... for all of you who have never been to mulletsgalore.com, you're missing out.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/22/04 12:21 AM

I've been there...and wow..i've never seen so many mullets in my LIFE!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/22/04 12:44 AM

I'm in the midst of growing a mullet so ladies watch out STAMPEDE IS COMING

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/22/04 01:26 AM

Are you really?! that's awesome do you have a pic that you could send of it!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/22/04 01:30 AM

when it is done bluejay when it is done i will have pics for all to feast their eyes upon

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/22/04 01:36 AM

THAT IS AWESOME!!!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/22/04 01:59 AM

YES!!! I'm so excited!!!
Posted By: a_wrestler_160

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/22/04 02:58 AM

Little Buster...Josh is kind of curious as to who you are, and what on earth makes you think you are qualified to speak on behalf of his sex life. Are you that lonely that you have to post about someone else's sex life on the internet?? He also said "don't be hatin cuz im a pimp."

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/22/04 03:10 AM

ask your 152 pounder, he should know, he told me a wrestler 160 and by the way computerized shoes im just trying to put it in ways so that it dont get deleted, and thats enough, im through with the subject, i dont even know if it is true, im just going off of what ive heard, and my sources say that it is true, maybe it isn't true, maybe you should ask the garden city kids.

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/22/04 03:38 AM

Quote:
P.S. Little Buster, the correct pronunciation of B-E-A-D has a short vowel sound giving it more of a rhyme with kneed or deed or seed whereas the vowel sound your looking for would be the long vowel "e" sound which rhymes with not HED or led or said or bread (Aaron).
Kind of like Sweazy which is pronounced Sway-zee.

Lilbuster,

I'm truly confused...you sound like a jealous girl...but I don't know if you are a guy or girl (honestly)...either way it sounds like your mad that you weren't part of the equation.
Posted By: Why Me???

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/22/04 03:43 AM

little buster, this is the 135 pounder from garden city, and you said that i should ask the 152 pounder what your talking about, and possibly who you are. maybe i will and by the way his name is josh holler. oh yhea,
Quote:
I was talking to the gc 152 pounder (dont remember names) and he said that he heard some of his teamates talking about it. then i asked the 103, 125 and 135, and pounders (i think their names are dusty and ryker but i dont know the 103 pounder name) but they said that it was true.
why not leave other people out of your stupidity and when i say other people i mean me, the 103 pounder kyle blacksheep, the 125 pounder dusty briggs, and of course jush holler. you could have said that he got some from some girl, but no, you had to be immature and tell where she was from, and who told you this. oh yhea, and one more thing, next time you decide to say something stupid, i want to let you know to get your facts stright. if you want to say something, make sure that it is true before you flapin your big mouth.
Posted By: Why Me???

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/22/04 03:47 AM

i also forgot to ask you who you are because i dont remember talking to anyone at basheor linwood, you must be high or something, maybe you just make stuff up to make yourself feel like your cool

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/22/04 03:51 AM

your an idiot why me, who said that you told me at Bashheor linwoood.??? and who are you to call me an idiot, both you and computerized shoes, i think you guys should mind your own buisness and quit banging up on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/22/04 12:53 PM

i hate to be stickler on this but they are not banging up on you

the correct term in this would have to be ganging up on me. sorry i had to bring that up

and my mullet is gonna rock

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/23/04 05:11 AM

Little Buster....isn't it kind of hard to mind your own BUSINESS when its put on the freakin forum...for PUBLIC reading for public people (which includes myself) to read. You aren't so smart. Maybe you should take such a dumb issue as this one and send it in letter form to Cosmopolitan or Seventeen. How old are you and what's your name?
Posted By: wrestlingfan71

Re: Ladies only!!! - 03/23/04 01:42 PM

This is in response to the message Little Buster put on about a student from Basehor-Linwood... First of all, get a life. This forum is not the place to put your disgusting rumors. How would you like it if someone put comments about you on the web? Guys LOVE to boast about things that DON'T happen. Remember that the next time you want to spread lies. Stick to wrestling...
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums