Kansas Wrestling

State Champion Update

Posted By: Jiggy_j

State Champion Update - 12/03/01 04:48 AM

Attention:
Everybody I would be interested in finding out about what happened to some of the best High school athletes from the past like Temor Terry and Bo Mains and the 4 time state champion Travis Stites? I just wondered where they are at and what they are up to and if they are still wrestling?
Posted By: Mike Juby

Re: State Champion Update - 12/03/01 07:37 PM

Temoer Terry is living in the Washington DC area, and is doing some coaching. Temoer was an NCAA Division I All American at Nebraska. His senior year, Temoer lost a close match in the NCAA semi's to the ultimate National Champion, and he did it with only one good shoulder. After the loss, he injury defaulted out to sixth place.

Bo Maynes is currently wrestling for the University of Oklahoma. The last I checked, he has a record of 21 wins and only 5 losses. Bo is in a tough weight class at 125 lbs, since OU also has Matt Ridings at that weight class (I've seen Matt ranked as high as 6th in the nation). Bo defeated Matt in their first match of the year, but I think I saw that Matt beat Bo in a later matchup.

Travis Stites is a sophomore wrestling for Fort Hays at 149 pounds, and is having a pretty good year.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums