Kansas Wrestling

SANDERSON completes

Posted By: CoachDeYoe

SANDERSON completes - 03/23/02 08:43 PM

amazing! i just watched this live on espn news.

CAEL SANDERSON completes his 4th NCAA Championship with a career undefeated (159-0) record.

if anyone is in the market for a REAL HERO, Sanderson is your man. he is a class act with his humble outlook, and his ability to achieve success and not allow it to destroy his character. there is no showboating, no excessive celebration, no taunting, nothing. if anything can be taken from his amazing accomplishment, it should be the attitude that should be taken from winning.

thanks Cael, for 4 wonderful years.
Posted By: Westfahl

Re: SANDERSON completes - 03/24/02 04:01 AM

Hey DeYoe; Wasnt it neat when they ask Sanderson what was next for him and he said to go fishing with his brother. What a neat kid he is, no bravado just a down to earth kid with a big heart and a lot of talent. He is amazing isn't he.
Posted By: CoachDeYoe

Re: SANDERSON completes - 03/24/02 04:17 AM

Randy- you know it! i know his brother cody pretty well, and the entire family is wonderful. it is no secret that wrestling is a strong family oriented sport, and that it takes a lot of family support for a wrestler to be able to achieve that level of greatness (it also doesn't hurt to be a kid brother to a couple of other studs).
Posted By: djpenka

Re: SANDERSON completes - 03/24/02 04:38 AM

Cael Sanderson spent a day coaching at the Neosho wrestling camp that my son Dylan and I attended last summer and he is the real deal. Cael is not only a humble champion, but a genuinely nice guy. We were happy to hear that he was able to finish his college career in such an outstanding manner. It will be exciting now to see what Cael will be able to accomplish during his international career.
Posted By: Squirrel3

Re: SANDERSON completes - 03/24/02 06:19 PM

I agree with all of you guys. I can't believe he hardly shows any emotion when he just made a 159-0 record. He seems like a good guy and can't wait to see him in the olympics.
Posted By: ssss

Re: SANDERSON completes - 03/27/02 12:36 AM

cael sanderson is lucky that he didn't have to wrestle jalon crowley or justin dyer this year becuase those are the best two wrestlers ever and they would both beat him
Posted By: Takedown

Re: SANDERSON completes - 03/27/02 04:17 PM

I don't think you should be posting on this forum. Either you're young and immature or just plain stupid. Crowley???? NO.
Posted By: ssss

Re: SANDERSON completes - 03/29/02 04:58 PM

I see that you didn't mention dyer in that last post, does that mean you think dyer could beat him? if you do your crazy there is not a chance, dyer couldn't even beat crowley.
Posted By: Westfahl

Re: SANDERSON completes - 03/30/02 03:20 AM

Well DeYoe you try to post a serious topic and the kiddies come out to play. Hey man you tried didnt you.
Posted By: WrestlerJCW145

Re: SANDERSON completes - 04/03/02 04:12 AM

well ssss you are really stupid cael sanderson is the best there ever was and is today 159-0 in division 1 wrestling 4 national titles dyer had a couple undefeated seasons yes he is a good wrestler but no way in hell he would ever beat cael sanderson.
Posted By: wrestler8

Re: SANDERSON completes - 07/29/02 12:39 AM

THATS NO JOKE!!! I DONT SEE HOW U THINK A SENIOR OR WHATEVER DYER IS IN HIGH SCHOOL COULD EVER EVEN COME CLOSE TO BEATING A SENIOR IN COLLEGE!!!
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums