Kansas Wrestling

Jacob Klien

Posted By: Lunaticdude16

Jacob Klien - 05/31/02 12:44 AM

I want to make a prediction. Jake Klien will be one of the best wrestlers ever to come out of Kansas. He is already making his move winning the FILA juniors. You don't need to agree or disagree with me but when Jake has his ultimate sucess I want to be able to say "I knew him when". He is a guy you should point out to all young wrestlers. He didn't win a state title until he was in 8th grade. He wasn't a flashy 6 year old or a "stud" 8 year old. He just put in the work and slowly got better. He will win a NCAA national championship.
Posted By: BigPin22

Re: Jacob Klien - 05/31/02 01:17 AM

Klien is a stud and will do great, however I think Shawn Bunch is probably the most gifted athlete Kansas has had to offer in a long time and will probably be one of the most accomplished and recognized wrestlers to ever come from Kansas. I remember seeing a quote from Eric Akin after Bunch placed only 6th (which is still a great accomplishment)at the high school nationals that he thought Bunch was still the the best in the country at that age and weight.
Posted By: John Johnston

Re: Jacob Klien - 05/31/02 06:28 PM

I have to agree with Lunatic. Jacob has improved more in one year than any wrestler I can think of. The last three weeks of the Nebraska season, he gave Brian Snyder all he could handle. Anyone that can go pretty even with Snyder as a true freshman, has a great future ahead of him. Bunch would be a close second, though.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums