Kansas Wrestling

Are you watching?

Posted By: usawks1

Are you watching? - 07/26/01 07:09 PM

Damn, that was a long ride. After leaving Fargo at 12.40 am, that Midnight, I arrived on Wellsville at 3.00! That's 26 hours either in bus stations or on the bus. But the experience will not be something to forget.

Juby, up in Fargo wants to know if anybody is reading. So, let's here for you if you enjoy getting the reports.
Posted By: BC

Re: Are you watching? - 07/26/01 09:38 PM

MR. Juby, thank you so much for your great coverage of our Great Kansas wrestlers in Fargo. BC
Posted By: BESTVIKEMOM

Re: Are you watching? - 07/27/01 12:02 AM

yes, we're reading, just got back from Fargo we missed the update on the 154 freestyle win in cadets , maybe coaches havent't updated yet
Posted By: wrestlingpamama

Re: Are you watching? - 07/27/01 01:55 AM

Mr. Juby,
Yes, we are reading and loving the information. Love the new site. Wish more people were posting but I know it will pick up. Thanks for all your hard work. How's the temp up there? Thanks also to Mr. Hinderliter. I'm sure you are glad to be home.
Posted By: Mike Juby

Re: Are you watching? - 07/27/01 04:20 AM

The weather is great now; I think the heat must have followed Randy back to Kansas. I'm glad to hear that some people are enjoying the updates. As Randy said, sometimes we wonder if anyone is actually reading the reports. Since I have to be up here anyway, I like feeling that I'm providing a useful service during my free time by giving these updates; however, they take a deceptively large amount of time, and I would not care to do them if they were just creating Internet clutter.

By the way, if you haven't already done so, check out the pictures provided by Cadet Andrew Carrillo. There is a link on the USAWKS home page, as well as in the Fargo updates page.
Posted By: Curtis Rein

Re: Are you watching? - 07/27/01 02:54 PM

Mike,
I am really enjoying your updates, I check for them a few times a day. I appreciate being able to find out how the Abilene kids have done. Tell Ross and Jake good job from Coach Curtis if you have a chance. Thanks for your efforts.
Posted By: wrestlingpamama

Re: Are you watching? - 07/27/01 09:13 PM

Cadet Carrillo,
Thanks for the pictures. They are great.
Thanks for thinking of us at home.
Posted By: Tuff

Re: Are you watching? - 07/29/01 02:49 PM

Juby
Wonderful job on coverage on Fargo me and the boys here at Paola check out the results at least twice a day.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums