Kansas Wrestling

Dingbat....What up sucka??

Posted By: JhrisCennings

Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/29/04 03:28 AM

??
Posted By: coachtwink

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/29/04 03:35 AM

No joke. You can't even e-mail a brother back.

Holla fool
Posted By: Dingbat

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/29/04 03:36 AM

Just hangin out...playing nintendo...

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/29/04 03:37 AM

coachtwink, I think I love your hot sister. I guess that makes us brothers now.

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/29/04 03:41 AM

Jhris, you know that could never happen. 1st of all, I granted you Western Kansas privileges for Wrestling only, and since you have used up your eligibility your Western Kansas credentials have expired. 2nd, my sister has way better taste than that.
3rd, I would have to kill you. No hard feelings, its just the way it is.

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/29/04 03:42 AM

That's what you think pal. I already asked her on a date, and we're going steady.

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/29/04 03:43 AM

See 3rd above.

It was nice knowing you

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/29/04 03:44 AM

You can't kill family. Wait, I'll be right back, she's calling me right now....
Posted By: LancerM

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/29/04 03:48 AM

Nope, that's just baker calling to tell you to never talk to Nigel again.

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/29/04 03:48 AM

Dingbat, send me a private message, we have business to discuss. coachtwink, I'll see you at the wedding.

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/29/04 03:56 AM

coachtwink....

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/29/04 04:22 AM

Jhris, I keed, I keed. But seriously, I would be truly embarassed to be related to you.

She can do much better.
Posted By: Prant Garker

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/29/04 05:09 AM

Yeah, like me.

She's toying with Jhris right now, but pretty soon (like all ladies) she'll be going for a ride on the Prant Express. When that happens, I'll be sure to give you a ringy-ding-ding on the old telefono.

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/29/04 06:05 PM

She likes me, and we all know it. Klaire, honey, make a post and tell everyone that you love me. If you don't, I'm not going to talk to you anymore on messenger. Seriously, I won't.
Posted By: 15

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/29/04 11:56 PM

Kale... sorry bud... i was going to wait until Easter to tell you about my crush on Jhris... but I can't hide it anymore... I love you Jhris. Oh and I love you also Kale, want to usher at our wedding?

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/30/04 12:00 AM

Oh Klaire honey, I'm glad that he knows now, so he can accept us. Kale, bro, we need to catch up one of these days and talk about when my sweetie was younger.

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/30/04 12:21 AM

I LOVE YOU JHRIS! What kind of cake do you want at the wedding... I'm sure you would eat anything, but since it's our special day, you can pick the kind!
Posted By: LancerM

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/30/04 12:26 AM

You better watch out Jhris. You might upset my mom. And Nigel. And I guess Zach Roberson, but I hear he's just with you on the side anyways.
Posted By: BluejayMidget

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/30/04 12:53 AM

Klaire and Jhris, I'm so happy for you guys!!! Can i be your little midget flower girl?! or Klaire,can I be your little midget maid of honor!

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/30/04 01:06 AM

BjM, you can marry me too if you want to. Me and my bride to be, twink's sister, are open for anything.
Posted By: goblueteamgo

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/30/04 01:34 AM

Hey midget...u can be the midget flower girl b/c everyone knows that childhood neighbors always are the maid of honor..thatd be me ...oo im so excited...klaire do u have a theme for ur wedding..like under the sea ahha u can war a sailor dress and those cute lil hats :Shaha or i was thinking glow in the dark wow...a hott neon pink dress for u and an electric green tux for him.maybe i should be the wedding planner
Posted By: fris kitzgerald

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/30/04 01:47 AM

you gotta have a Taco, Chalupa, Slushi, Quesedilla flavored cake for jhris.

And Jhris can i be the entertainment as i will have a mullet by then and that way everyone can have a picture w/ the mullet of manhattan

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/30/04 02:07 AM

If, and only if you have the mullet.

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/30/04 02:11 AM

sweet i'll be there mullet and all

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/30/04 02:28 AM

hey fris what kinda entertainment are u going to do ..b/c i was thinkin if i was the wedding planner/maid of honor arent they ususally in charge of the bacholorette(sp?) party .....we might need some stripper ahah u think u can manage?

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/30/04 02:39 AM

i might be able to squeeze that in but i don't know how a (now fat) out of shape guy w/ a mullet might look but hey i'll give it my best shot.

Or i can be like santa clause every girl 16 and up can sit on my lap and get a picture taken w/ the drunken mullet guy. hahahahahah

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/30/04 02:57 AM

as i always say" i like my jello to jiggle" :S and who doesnt love a mullet..if anything u can make us laugh im sure...and as for the santa clause im afraid if u were drunk and we sat on ur laps we might be having something poppin up haha but u know ibetter ok this with klaire and jhris first i mean it is their wedding

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/30/04 02:59 AM

yeah u might wanna do that who know jhris might wanna be the drunk guy in the santa clause chair
but only i can pull it off w/ the mullet hahaha

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/30/04 03:00 AM

For all of you forum readers... you are invited to our wedding but only if you bring good presents... we have registered at many places, Target, Taco Bell, Dillards etc... please feel free to buy the most expensive things on the list!

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/30/04 03:01 AM

is SUPERWALMART on that list?
Posted By: bo cephus

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/30/04 03:04 AM

if u you need a male stripper im ur man
i am one in training man thong and all

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/30/04 03:05 AM

hey klaire im all over the bread maker and whatever else u want ......just let me know..im no cheapo

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/30/04 03:08 AM

ive talked it over with klaire and we decided to just go miniture golfing instead...sorry bo

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/30/04 03:11 AM

Who that?

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/30/04 03:15 AM

That's fine darci...

and yes fris kitzgerald, the "etc" includes super walmart. as long as u don't buy anything cheap.

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/30/04 11:50 AM

sweet. Superwalmart rules
Posted By: BluejayMidget

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/31/04 02:21 AM

Klaire, how bout i get you a life time suppy of COSMIC BROWINIES!!! or i could get you a timesaver gift card!!

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/31/04 02:50 AM

i've already got the taco and slushi 2 for 1 dispenser for the couple

goblueteamgo...what about me as the stripper i know bo and the man thong scared ya but i'm still here mullet and all

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/31/04 02:52 AM

ok klaire uve got wat u need now.......cosmic brownies .....what do u need jhris..

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/31/04 02:53 AM

ok klaire uve got wat u need now.......cosmic brownies .....what do u need jhris..

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/31/04 03:04 AM

i got jhris covered.....2 in 1 Taco's and slushi machine.....and my mullet

since you guys are gonna play minigolf i can strip at each hole i'll wear 18 layers of clothes that way at the 18th hole we all win
god i hope its not cold

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/31/04 03:13 AM

i dunno if kliare is all for strippin but hey if u wear 19 layers we wont have to see anythig but it will be the concept of stripping.....and yah u might wanna bring a light jacket it might be cold.......when is the date kliare?
Posted By: chewbacca

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/31/04 06:17 PM

I want to go just so i can hit on hot bridesmaids and eat wedding cake/tacos. Now we just need to plan the bachelor party for Jhris.

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 03/31/04 06:48 PM

That sounds good to me. I'll let all of you take care of that for me.
Posted By: boach_clack

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 04/01/04 01:29 AM

this forum is starting to get weird....when did we invite the midgets? I guess midgets are more fun.

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 04/01/04 01:40 AM

of course... espeicially bluejaymidget, she's the coolest midget ever.
Posted By: Nightengale

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 04/01/04 03:05 AM

Klaire as my wedding gift to you an jhris i would like to provide steak quesodillas (taco bell of course) for all guests.

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 04/02/04 12:23 AM

Courtney-thanks so much for your gracious gift... i'm sure everyone will enjoy it!

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 04/02/04 02:12 AM

just a note of advice courtney i think that u should let them choose in between steak in chicken....personally im found of the chicken ones .....

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 04/02/04 03:01 AM

i think the correct word would be fond of the chicken ones. sorry had to initiate the spelling check there
Posted By: boach_clack

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 04/02/04 04:20 PM

Fris, you should not be allowed to correct anyone.

Re: Dingbat....What up sucka?? - 04/02/04 07:36 PM

Boach_clack I would advise you to be on the down low after i witnessed you stealing paper from the copy room today. hahahahahahaha and i will live to correct people till the day i die
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums