Kansas Wrestling

HEYY EVERYONE!!!

Posted By: Chase

HEYY EVERYONE!!! - 10/19/01 08:43 PM

Whats goin on everyone!!! N-e one out there ready for wrestling season??? I KNOW I AM!!! WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!! this is my last season in kids then its off to high school! So im gunna try to get a state title and leave on a good note for high school!!! So everyone be on the look out next year ill be wrestling for (coach) Ed Edison WHY, next year ill be wrestling for goddard high school so be on the look out for me come next year too.
Chase Moses WHY
Posted By: Jim Gaither

Re: HEYY EVERYONE!!! - 10/23/01 08:54 PM

Good Luck Chase!
Posted By: Tony Lyons

Re: HEYY EVERYONE!!! - 10/23/01 10:19 PM

Chase,

It is about time you do win a state title. You are one of the best wrestlers i have been around in my years wrestling. I hope WHY has a great year too. Coach Ed is a great coach and is setting up a great tournament later this year. All that freestyle/greco in the summer is going to pay of chase, believe me. I only have one problem with your comment. Are you sure you don't want to go to Wichita Northwest instead of Goddard? Coach Moore is a great coach, not that Goddard isn't a great school, but I always will have Gold&Blue in my veins. well Good Luck.
Posted By: Chase

Re: HEYY EVERYONE!!! - 11/01/01 06:28 PM

HEEEYYY Tony howz it goin thanx for the comment im just trying to get everyone fired up for this season!!!!! hows college goin??? good i exspect. I hope you do good in wrestling at college. I'm for sure goin to Goddard, my dads decision. My dad wants Jeremy Biddle to be my coach. Well thanx Jim Gaither too , ill need it.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums