Kansas Wrestling

how do you join the FFF

Posted By: Little Buster

how do you join the FFF - 04/07/04 02:50 AM

just wondering how i can become part of the FFF? well?

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/07/04 02:51 AM

i know, nigel is a poopy head
is that good enough?
Posted By: JhrisCennings

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/07/04 02:51 AM

I'll let Dingbat handle this one.

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/07/04 02:52 AM

Or Prant.

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/07/04 02:52 AM

Or BKP#2.
Posted By: BKP#2

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/07/04 03:06 AM

Getting kicked off at least once is mandatory. (unless u'r Prant, I don't know how he's gotten away with that for so long) You must also know when things hav been beaten to death and aren't funny anymore. Moderators and evil forum members must b attacked with a keen wit and fearlessness. You must also b a leader and bring new ideas and insults to the table, not just some hapless, drooling sheep. Lastly, you must hav a tight avatar. So ends Forum Freedom Fighting 101.
Posted By: Prant Garker

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/07/04 06:37 AM

There is really no certain way to becoming a Forum Freedom Fighter. We all have our own methods, but the central theme is the fighting of oppression.

To be funny helps, to have a sweet cartoony avatar is a plus, but a love of free forum speech and a hatred for all that is the "Post Edited by..." message on the bottom of many posts is all that is truly necessary to be a true FFF.

Oh, and you have to know that Hat Town, the BKP clan, and Taco Bell are #1.
Posted By: LancerM

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/07/04 11:51 AM

I'm working on becoming a member. I think I'm in the on-deck circle but you never really know with these guys.

But I really, really like Taco Bell.

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/07/04 02:11 PM

That increases your qualifications greatly LancerM, fellow 215er who choked at state.

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/07/04 02:18 PM

Yes, we should start a club. We could also start an "I beat some other state champs" club. I owned the 5A state champ in greco and beat the 6A heavyweight state champ.

My only consolation comes from being ridiculously funny on here. You know how it goes.

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/07/04 02:20 PM

Yeah, well, I beat the 4a champ, 4a runner-up, 5a champ, AND the 6a champ. Those are just the finalists, pal. I wanted to wrestle Plattner at Beloit but he was defeated by the 4a champ, who I defeated in the finals by like 10 before he defaulted. Hey Lent, are you happy that I'm making posts about wrestling that have "substance" to them????

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/07/04 10:22 PM

Yeah...so um, we should start a club then. I only listed my finalists too. Sadly, it's done and I can't change my obvious choking at state so I'm going to have to get over it.

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/08/04 12:34 AM

liking taco bell is a big help???!!! thats great!!!! i love taco bell!!! i eat there at least 2 or three times a week!!! my favorite combo is a #4 (steak quesadia and taco) with an add on of 3 more tacos, and to top it off with 2 nacho cheese chalupas, one steak and one beef, and i wash it down with code red!!! if that isn't love for taco bell, i dont know what is!!! any commets??????

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/08/04 12:42 AM

i forgot to add that i sometimes order the 10 tacos for some $5.00 and eat it, by my self, in less than 30 min!!!

oh yeah one more thing, jris, i know that this is the wrong topic but if your reading, you might want to watch out for wally! it seems that he is rapidly climbing to the top of the list on a mancrush for you, challenging that of even nigel. i would watch your back, two people like that with mancrushes of that caliber can cause serious dammage!!! :rolleyes:

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/08/04 12:54 AM

1.) We all already know that. Keep it original because if you've read the posts then you would already know that we already know.

2.) Don't use so many punctuation marks. One is normally enough if you even need it. Some of those sentences don't need them at all. Restraint is key.

Don't give up though, you just need to refine your skills. That five-for-five comment on the other topic was very decent.
Posted By: Brent Lane

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/08/04 01:00 AM

Getting better Jhris.

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/08/04 02:22 AM

thanks for the advice LancerM a apriciate(sp?) it. 0but what do you think about my taco bell fedish? I diddn't exadurate one bit. my all time high is 15 tacos, one burrito, and three nacho and cheese chalupas. i was going to eat a quesidia but i ran out of money. is that enough?

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/08/04 02:36 AM

guys, one more thing, how do you get an avatar?
plain or custom?

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/08/04 02:38 AM

sorry but i need to know another thing, how do you change your message at the bottom? along with a costom avatar?
Posted By: rocknraider

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/08/04 02:54 AM

LancerM, I too am hoping for the coveted invite to the FFF. I think I may be up for it, but it may be like the thinking your cool concept. If you think your cool then ur probably not cool, u just have to be cool....

Also, I like eating insane amounts of food, Taco Bell is my second home, I try to be hilarious when I can, only 2nd to Fanatic in posts, have decent grammar, sentence structure, spelling, etc... In addition, Im scrawny and of Pacific Islander decent. W/ the advent of Affirmitive action, I may sneak in with a pity vote for being a miniority. BAhahah.

Also, those that use post steroids need to die. Post right and dont be a fool, stay in school.

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/08/04 03:45 AM

are you refering to me rocknraider? i hope not, being burned by the poster i most look up to would be damaging to my fragile little mind.

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/08/04 05:25 AM

Little Buster-
I was not referring to you. You my young lad are just an impressionable young child wondering about our keen world of the forum, which in my book is alright.

Keep up the good work and some day, maybe, you can be 138lbs as a freshmen in college, be a kansas state placer, attempt to tilt Mark Robinson in freestyle and take a dump in a flower garden.

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/08/04 12:12 PM

Sadly, you will never succeed in tilting me. I'm just too fat.

Another tip: learn how to spell. Nobody likes to read a post where there are more than three words misspelled, if even that many.
Posted By: Wally

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/08/04 03:12 PM

Hey! Can I become a member of the FFF?

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/08/04 04:28 PM

That would be impossible.
Posted By: Ryan Jilka

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/08/04 04:40 PM

Dang Little Buster...you are kissing some serious butt. Go easy or these guys will be taking you snipe hunting.

From what I can see, you don't fill out an application (thank goodness, Nigel might rip it up), you just suddenly become part of the FFF. I could be wrong, but brown-nosing will probably get you ragged on instead of welcomed.

If only loving Taco Bell got you in, I would be the Grand Poobah of the FFF (1 free TB menu item for the first to identify the Grand Poobah reference).
Posted By: Jim Gaither

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/08/04 04:51 PM

Grand Poobah:
Royal Order of Water Buffalos - Flintstones?
Posted By: Ryan Jilka

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/08/04 05:27 PM

You've got it Jim. If you help with Ed's freestyle team, let me know. I'll send over the money with one of the Goddard kids.
Posted By: Jim Gaither

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/08/04 05:35 PM

Not sure how much help I am but, I'm there every Tuesday and Thursday. While I love the Flintstones and Taco Bell, you can just make a donation to your favorite charity with my winnings.

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/08/04 07:11 PM

And that would be the Feed Jhris Cennings Foundation. You can find information by emailing me. Check my profiel for email. All donations ARE accepted, and put to very good use. I swear.

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/08/04 10:49 PM

LancerM-
I hope u werent refering to me about those errors. I found none in my previous post.

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/09/04 01:49 AM

No, I was referring to Little Buster. I just assumed it was obvious. Sorry buddy.

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/09/04 05:54 AM

Sorry man, Ive been a bit irratable the past few weeks, I have a lot of competition for the top poster spot nowadays, the stress is unbelievable.

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/09/04 08:46 AM

Yeah, you better watch it. I'm catching up. Since having knee surgery makes it hard to do anything, I'm able to spend MANY hours in front of the computer.

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/09/04 11:54 AM

Cue the "Movin' on up" song for Jhris. Because he is.

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/10/04 03:11 AM

thanx for the tip lancerM and ryan jilka, im not brown-nosing. im simply saying what i feel. i think your developing a first man crush, on me.
wow, the first man crush on mwa(can you help me on the spelling for that one lancerM) but anyways, what should i do with my first mancrush? any sugestions?

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/10/04 03:12 AM

oh yeah, someone tell me how to get an avitar and change my message at the bottom of my posts. please?

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/10/04 03:45 AM

I can assure you that no man-crush has formed. Weak man, weak.

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/10/04 09:08 PM

sorry, but seriously, how do you get a costom avitar and change the messages on the bottom of posts?????????? I would really like to know, please.

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/10/04 09:12 PM

custom avitar, sorry, i diddnt mean costom, but please tell me how, i would really really really like to know!!!!!! could you please tell me, please?????

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/11/04 03:37 PM

My son, i have been asking that for some time now and these guys refuse to tell me. I had to settle with a humorous asian avatar, but truely am not satisfied.

Jhris-
This knee surgery bothers me....ever since the operation your post/time ratio has been ridicious.

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/12/04 03:58 AM

thanx rocnraider for your help i really appriciate it, if you dont know how to do a custom avitar can you tell me how to get a regular avitar? i really need one.
Posted By: usawks1

Re: how do you join the FFF - 04/12/04 05:09 PM

I can imagine Wallace (from Braveheart) laying with his head on the chopping block. And as the ax that is about to sever his gord from his body, Wallace yells ... CHALUPA !
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums