Kansas Wrestling

Midwest Wrestling camp in Chanute

Posted By: Jim

Midwest Wrestling camp in Chanute - 07/15/01 12:35 PM

I was wondering how many were going to be at the 2nd session of the camp at Neosho County. I also was wondering if some one out there can tell me how this camp will be ran (I have read the camp info, Im talking about the wrestling stuff, I have never sent my kids to a wrestling camp b4 and was wondering)I have sent emails to both contack men and have received to replys back.
Posted By: Janell

Re: Midwest Wrestling camp in Chanute - 07/23/01 01:46 PM

Can you tell me when the second round of camp is? I missed sending my son this year and he really want to attene one. Did you find any of the info you were looking for on this camp? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Posted By: Jim

Re: Midwest Wrestling camp in Chanute - 07/23/01 07:57 PM

the 2nd session is next week but i havent been contacted by anyone yet. all i have is what i have gotten off the internet. I have mailed in my deposit for the boys though.
Posted By: ajaso

Re: Midwest Wrestling camp in Chanute - 08/08/01 03:58 AM

my son hasn't attended a camp here in kansas, but he just came back from one in moore oklahoma. it was the jerry stanley national champion camp. WOW!! this was a great camp. they concentrated on 5 chains of wrestling and did continous repitions of them. this was a great camp, and we will be definetely going back. this camp wasn't about wrestling each other and playing games. they just worked on techniques, and perfecting them. i most definetley recomend this camp to any wrestler who wants some serious and hard training!
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums