Kansas Wrestling

Stupid Topics

Posted By: JhrisCennings

Stupid Topics - 04/03/04 05:17 AM

Seriously, it's a lot of fun to bash on Nigel, but why make a whole topic about it? Fris, you're trying too hard to be funny, and it's not working. You even tried the name switch, which isn't working for you due to your serious lack of comic ability. You should probably stop doing dumb things like this. Just make fun of him in regular posts. Everyone else should take my advice as well. You don't need to make a special topic to bash on him. Just read his posts, then say stuff, only if it's funny. And if you make the name swap, don't make other funny people, such as Prant and myself, look bad. We gave the name game a good reputation for humor, so don't ruin that for us. Thank you.

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/03/04 05:47 AM

Fris, Vgor, guys, come on. You're both lacking of what I like to call "The Funny". Stop with you're pointless/ridiculous posts. If you would kindly look at Dinbat's posts, and take notes, you will see that he posts when it is needed, and doesn't post non-stop. Prant does this as well, and so do I as of late. It's kind of like the slow clap in movies, you must wait for the right moment, or it throws the whole thing off.
Posted By: LancerM

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/03/04 05:50 AM

I've actually stopped reading half of the things you guys have typed, soley because they're boring to read.

And Dingbat's right. Your post totals are pretty much void due to topics like "best jokes ever" and participation in making my mom's topic the largest post ever. Come on guys, that's just weak.

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/03/04 05:53 AM

I have too. At first, the topics were hilarious. Me, LancerM, Prant, and Dingbat were making super-hilarious posts, as usual, and then other people had to ruin it. Forget the rainforest, save the topics.
Posted By: fris kitzgerald

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/03/04 11:48 AM

my apologies. i deleted the pointless topic that i started and now i will wait for the right moments to say things

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/03/04 11:57 AM

Fris, that last post was very good. If you wait for the right moments, your posts will be super-hilarious. Remember, quality, not quantity. Unless you're Dingbat and rocknraider, who are racing to 2,500 I believe.

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/03/04 12:57 PM

Or unless you work at a fast food restaurant, in which case you can have both quality AND quantity for super-low prices.

And thank you for the effort fris, it is greatly appreciated.
Posted By: Ryan Jilka

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/03/04 04:10 PM

Are you saying that Nigel has both quality and quantity? All that and a talking oven mit. How does he find time to black ball Fris from the lucrative fast food world?

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/03/04 05:41 PM

I'm sorry, I meant to insinuate that you could have a large quantity of quality food.

Nigel is a poopy head.
Posted By: usawks1

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/03/04 06:13 PM

Ryan, Now that is funny!

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/03/04 06:14 PM

What I want to know ... is the true opinion of the "talking oven mitt."
Posted By: rocknraider

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/03/04 09:16 PM

Kris, im no super hilarious poster myself, and yes, on occasion I will say something semi-humorous, but learn from Jhris, Prant, Dingdong, and LancerM.

Have you ever seen "Not Another Teen Movie"? Well there is a particular scene where this guy claps at the most inappropiate times thoroughout the whole movie. He doesnt wait for the moment to start an applause and looks like a fool. You must learn from the mistakes of this guy and feed off it. I believe in you. And remember, I love you.
Posted By: fris kitzgerald

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/03/04 09:19 PM

thank you for the wise words. I can always count on a guy that has the martial arts avatar. And i love you too in a non man crush sorta way

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/03/04 09:24 PM

That movie is why I spoke of the slow clap....

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/03/04 10:54 PM

But Ben, you forgot to mention that at the end he's too slow to start it and misses his only chance. You've gotta be on your toes fris, but just be able to show some restraint too.

And I got your point Jhris. It didn't go unnoticed.

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/04/04 01:46 AM

Sorry about that Jhris, I didnt mean to gank (and yes i said "gank") your idea. Apologies and seaweed rice wraps are in order.

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/04/04 05:11 AM

I believe you're a little TOO asian....

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/05/04 03:47 AM

Now, now, one can never be too asian Jhris.
Posted By: iFeelFat

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/05/04 06:44 PM

rockinraider-Do you know kung fu?

jhris-are YOU repremanding sun fish for "trying too hard to be funny"? the only funny you are is funny looking.

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/06/04 12:13 AM

Woah. He used that joke on Lent Brane AND you Jhris. Ouch.
Posted By: Brett Shoffner

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/06/04 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by LancerM:
Woah. He used that joke on Lent Brane AND you Jhris. Ouch.
Must be doubles; 30-Love, Lent and LancerM.

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/06/04 03:21 AM

Read this everyone. Seriously, this is his real middle name.

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/06/04 03:49 AM

Bingham-
Actually NO, I do not know any Kung Fu. That is a Chinese ancient art I have not learned. I have dambled in Tae Kwon Do (native Korean martial art) and Judo (native Japanese martial art).

Re: Stupid Topics - 04/06/04 09:32 PM

Fung Who?
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums