Kansas Wrestling

possible practice in mcpherson?

Posted By: swerner

possible practice in mcpherson? - 01/04/12 06:40 PM

so chandra had mentioned to me about getting girls together for a practice in mcpherson. would anyone be interested ? i know amber sparks and i wanted to .
she was thinking maybe on sunday ? or another sunday coming up .
i will talk to her again and try to post on here when i know more.
Posted By: Brooke Bogren

Re: possible practice in mcpherson? - 01/04/12 08:53 PM

I am currently working on practices in a couple different places and will post any practices that I find or put together as soon as possible. If anyone has practice space or dates available and would like to hold a girls practice notify me and I would be happy to keep a running list of available practices that are around the state. I will be posting hopefully by the end of the week a couple practice opportunities.
Posted By: CoachEd

Re: possible practice in mcpherson? - 01/05/12 03:21 AM

Coach Ed said he would be happy to host a girls practice at the Wichita Blue Knghts' new facility.

Just let me know when and I'll set it up.

Ms Jenni
Posted By: DMoore

Re: possible practice in mcpherson? - 01/20/12 03:00 AM

My name is Angel Moore and I help run the Nickeson Jr. Panther wrestling club. We have 9 girls out this year who are all going to be at Garden plain, both State tournaments in McPherson and at Nationals in OK. Please email me with any information on upcoming practices around the Hutchinson / Wichita area and i will bring all of our girls. I posted our girls names, ages and weights on where Brook listed the calendar so others can see if they have any girls our ages and weights to practice with.

Thanks - angellaw1111@yahoo.com
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums